Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-10-2020, 07:02 AM
Master
Energetic Impact With Angels

The first time i tried to invoke an 'angel',i experienced a strong energetic impact.I remember i was lying on my bed,scrying at his sigil,not knowing what to expect.
Suddenly i felt like i was electrocuted,and i thought i was going to die.This extract from Josephine describes what happened.

Some magical systems simply invoke these beings, and when they
are successful the beings emerge into this realm and look at the
magician. The magician looks back and the angelic being waits for the
working request. Nothing happens except that the magician, in terror
and awe of the immensity and power of this being, freaks out and
begins frantically waving their arms about in a futile attempt to create
a banishing sigil. Usually though, if a person doesn’t know what they
are doing, nothing tends to happen other than a puffed up ego and
some rather impressive recitation.

And for the record,i discovered Josephine's books almost two years after.I didn't know anything about energies back then,so i had to subscribe to magical forums,asking others what was that.And since i'm an idiot,i did it again and again and again (invoking beings through sigils),until after some years my energy body become stronger,and i reached the point of not getting overwhelmed by their energies.

Last edited by lomax : 24-10-2020 at 07:51 AM.
Old 24-10-2020, 07:58 AM
Master
Of course that doens't mean that everyone should have the same reaction.The more 'open' you are,the more stronger the impact.Natural psychics and those who are more sensitive to energies,can experience an ugly impact from angelics.And if the contact is unbalanced and unfiltered (i do such things),it can become dangerous and unhealthy as well.
Old 24-10-2020, 11:37 AM
Master

I experienced this hundreds of times and it happens at least 3 times every single time I meditate. The energy bolt is so powerful that sometimes my entire body moves on its own, what's really interesting is that after my meditation, which can take just 5 minutes, that's how deep my meditations are, I get an enormous energy, my mind is cleared as if I just woke up and my focus is at its haight, I call this "the reset" because it feels like a reset. I don't know about the angelic, I only know about the energy that's there.

If it happens for me to meditate at night, I have so much energy that I can't sleep and I use this energy to work on my personal projects.

No need for rituals and so on, you just meditate and rest yourself in awareness, where there are no thoughts, there's not even a "focus", I don't focus on my breath, I just rest in awareness.

There are also some side effects, I became deatched from my body, now I am able to ground myself in a better way but with some time ago, the connection was totally off, took me days to bring my awarenss back into my body.
Old 24-10-2020, 01:14 PM
Master
Yes.A sudden 'shift' to your energy body can have scary effects.The physical tries to catch up with it,and if you're not strong enough,it can kick your a s s.

Not sure if we're talking about the same thing here,but at the very end i'm allways interested to hear personal experiences from others.

Last edited by lomax : 24-10-2020 at 02:11 PM.
Old 24-10-2020, 03:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Yes.A sudden 'shift' to your energy body can have scary effects.The physical tries to catch up with it,and if you're not strong enough,it can kick your a s s.

Not sure if we're talking about the same thing here,but at the very end i'm allways interested to hear personal experiences from others.

I think we are talking about the same thing, about the energy that arises from doing some sort of spiritual work, in my case, the common meditation, in your case, a ritual. I am not into rituals, you never know what comes back.

Try my way of meditation and see for yourself, you too, may have some crazy experiences, just let go of everything, just like you do it when you fall asleep, focus on nothing, just be.
Old 24-10-2020, 03:51 PM
Master
I tell you what you two are learning so much right now and staying strong with it all - at your ages I hadn't even started, you'll both be wiser - as the harder it is the more you learn... I wouldn't be surprised if in 100 years to look in a history book and see both your names mentioned, stay strong there, keep going 'learning' - stay positive and when in rest 'listen' for advise from your support, we all have them watching our progress...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 24-10-2020, 04:52 PM
Deactivated Account

Angels are powerful beings. I personally have never felt any discomfort in invoking or evoking angels. I have always found them uplifting and relaxing when doing so. In fact I often invoke many angels at one time. And I find after doing so I end up in a euphoric state of being. The only time I ever found discomfort in using the angels was when I allowed them to use me as a tool to help someone. Something I wouldn't suggest to anyone. No other being should be in control of you. But you know live and learn. lol
Old 24-10-2020, 05:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguyscott
Angels are powerful beings. I personally have never felt any discomfort in invoking or evoking angels. I have always found them uplifting and relaxing when doing so. In fact I often invoke many angels at one time. And I find after doing so I end up in a euphoric state of being. The only time I ever found discomfort in using the angels was when I allowed them to use me as a tool to help someone. Something I wouldn't suggest to anyone. No other being should be in control of you. But you know live and learn. lol
Can you describe the method you use to call on them?
Old 24-10-2020, 05:38 PM
Deactivated Account

I use different methods. I have used sigils, I have done it with psalms and sigils. I have done it with just god names and then the angel names and no sigil. I have done it in round about ways through St Thomas Aquinas. I have used just Hebrew lettering as a focal point. In some books I have used admitting words that have been set up by other mage. I have also just called on them by name and no other aid. I have had success with all these methods.
Old 24-10-2020, 05:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguyscott
I use different methods. I have used sigils, I have done it with psalms and sigils. I have done it with just god names and then the angel names and no sigil. I have done it in round about ways through St Thomas Aquinas. I have used just Hebrew lettering as a focal point. In some books I have used admitting words that have been set up by other mage. I have also just called on them by name and no other aid. I have had success with all these methods.
Cool.Thanks for the share.You mentioned somewhere that you evoked them as well.Did you used a grimoire system?