Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 26-12-2013, 03:55 PM
kal76

Resources for ESP

http://telepathy.meetup.com/
Old 01-01-2014, 12:47 PM
OSPREY1

The trouble with EMP (Electro-magnetic perception) telepathy misconception is people believe only in what they can 'see, hear, touch and smell' etc.

If you genuinely have EMP (telepathy - the ability to read other peoples bio-electromagnetic radiation).

You can appreciate that their is little help for people like you, me and others as most cannot understand. You have too remember that there are those that have it, those that are just plane crazy, and then the frauds who pretend to have it, they are easy to tell apart.

We would be labelled as crazy by those whom don't under stand and generally every other person.... etc...

I am trying to prove the existence of such but it is tricky, maybe then people who genuinely have the extra sensory perception can be under stood and have better rights to protect our selves from others.

And most important of all not be labelled as crazy.

Thanks, for your time.

OSPREY1
Old 01-01-2014, 01:05 PM
kal76

Hi OSPREY1
I don't think that they think we are crazy, I think is persecution... we are different, it is like a Jew on Germany Nazy, no matter what a Jew did in Germany Nazy it was consider an enemy. The same way a lot of people were persecuted by the church in the past, if you were considered a witch then you would be burn alive. You ever watched science fiction like X-man, the mutants are evolution and are considered a treat by some. However I don't think that the all world is against us. It depends where you live, the culture environment you live.
As proving we exist a lot of people know it already, the prefer to deny our existence. We need our own Jesus, or a nelson mandela that will lead us to the Human Rights movement. I actually have a vision of an ESP convention, an organization that could protect our rights, but we are all spread trough the world, an like you said even if we manage to meet each other we still have to deal with crazy ones, and the fronds... there is also the fact that some us may lose ourselfs, like becoming dark or evil do to the stress that some of us deal in our communities...
There is also an option of creating our own communities to protect ourselves.
Old 01-01-2014, 01:23 PM
OSPREY1

Just to note there is no religious context. And Two many people with EMP in the same place all at once is possibly not the best of ideas. some individuals with Emp are intrusive. They will hound you and give you no privacy.

More so an acceptance that such exists and we should have ways to screen our selves from others.

No faith should be put in one man alone, people must think for them selves.
Old 01-01-2014, 02:38 PM
kal76

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSPREY1
Just to note there is no religious context. And Two many people with EMP in the same place all at once is possibly not the best of ideas. some individuals with Emp are intrusive. They will hound you and give you no privacy.

More so an acceptance that such exists and we should have ways to screen our selves from others.

No faith should be put in one man alone, people must think for them selves.
EMP, I was used to use ESP... I would not go for complete isolation, just like the Jews got Israel... never thought of people of esp as intrusive, but I still like the idea, it sounds like utopia to me, especially since I have not met any of my kind offline... I do like the idea of a leader, every movement needs leadership even when people think for themselves...
Old 01-01-2014, 02:52 PM
Master

I am not keen on leaders. They always either team up with whoever they said was a terrible enemy last year, or negotiate away the one thing in the cause that truly matters to you. What I am hoping for is a new inspirator. Someone who can display their talent for all to see, and have the strength to protect their freedom and voice when the packs of baying reporters and worse kinds of exploiters arrive an hour later. I'm not sure we have had someone like that since Jean d'Arc. And you all know what happened to her.
Old 01-01-2014, 03:05 PM
kal76

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
I am not keen on leaders. They always either team up with whoever they said was a terrible enemy last year, or negotiate away the one thing in the cause that truly matters to you. What I am hoping for is a new inspirator. Someone who can display they talent for all to see, and have the strength to protect their freedom and voice when the packs of baying reporters and worse kinds of exploiters arrive an hour later. I'm not sure we have had someone like that since Jean d'Arc. And you all know what happened to her.
Well unfortunately not every leader is perfect, and leaders of causes like human rights or defender sometimes end dead. But I do think we need one or two leaders, someone that would be able to represent us, even if is more than one leader... in order to be able to change history, in this case get us human rights among other things is necessary to be organized, and organization requires a leader or else there wont be any direction... in history fighting against racism there were leaders like Malcom X, Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela, to U.S.A. to become independent from the U.K. became organize and chose its leaders... it is not possible for a movement to succeed without leadership... even basic organization such high school class needs a leader... it is unfortunately that leaders of movements sometimes are assassinated, but those people sacrifice themselves for the greater good, and they are needed, the stay in history and help a lot of people...
Old 01-01-2014, 03:28 PM
Master

I am not writing off the idea of leaders, I'm just skeptical by nature. To quote the US Marines: "Lead, follow or get out of the way." How would you lead, who would you want as followers and what would you hope to accomplish?
Old 01-01-2014, 03:57 PM
kal76

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
I am not writing off the idea of leaders, I'm just skeptical by nature. To quote the US Marines: "Lead, follow or get out of the way." How would you lead, who would you want as followers and what would you hope to accomplish?
Well I not applying to be a leader because my strategies would be know before I could deliver them... well a movement for Human Rights for people of ESP abilities would be good, the flowers would be people with ESP abilities and people who like them, but in order for that to happen is necessary a strong leadership and organization so we are taking seriously, a leader or leaders would help defend victims across the world, would help to recognize our rights, maybe to create centers where we could receive help and help control our abilities, it also would be good that such movements would help us integrate in our communities or create our own communities...
Old 01-01-2014, 04:19 PM
Master

Imagine how popular the ESP movement would be, worldwide, if the talents could be proven. "Hello everybody else, we are mentally superior to you and have great powers that you others cannot keep in check. You have no secrets to us and we can manipulate your thoughts and dreams. And now we want you to treat us with respect."