Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 17-12-2013, 08:03 PM
telepathy

any one tried to use telepathy on people on tv programs ?

i keep try it on people on live tv programs and it works i can make them uncomfortable this is how i know it works

do you think it's real because i am not sure
Old 19-12-2013, 01:18 AM
anonymous_1

Stay away from psychiatry, that's for sure. I think you are a schizophrenic in their eyes, so you'll get seriously drugged down if they get the hold of you. All the stuff you are feeling comes from someone else's "subconscious", as they called it in here. And things you believe comes from other peoples conscious, comes infact from someones "subconscious". Remember that and you'll be fine !
Old 19-12-2013, 12:23 PM
Tsuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous_1
Stay away from psychiatry, that's for sure. I think you are a schizophrenic in their eyes, so you'll get seriously drugged down if they get the hold of you. All the stuff you are feeling comes from someone else's "subconscious", as they called it in here. And things you believe comes from other peoples conscious, comes infact from someones "subconscious". Remember that and you'll be fine !

Well put, anonymous_1.
Old 19-12-2013, 09:03 PM
anonymous_1

REMEMBER: IF YOU EVER TALK TO A SHRINK OR A PSYCHOLOGIST, DON'T TELL HIM ANYTHING, BECAUSE IF YOU DO THEY WILL SERIOUSLY DRUG YOU DOWN, JUST TELL HIM YOU DON'T HEAR ANY VOICES, AND ARE CERTAINLY NOT HALLUCINATING. YOU MIGHT GET SOME WELFARE-MONEY, BUT IT WON'T BE WORTH IT FOR THE INJURY THE MEDICATIONS DOES TO YOUR BRAIN. IF YOU MEET PEOPLE IN THAT BUSINESS, JUST TELL THEM YOU DON'T LIKE JEWS NOR THEIR SERVANTS, SO THEY CAN **** OFF AND GO TO HELL. THE MEDICATIONS THEY USE ARE PART OF A JEWISH PROFIT-INDUSTRY THAT DON'T CARE MUCH ABOUT YOUR WELFARE, IT MIGHT EVEN BE A PART OF A DEPOPULATION-AGENDA. JUST REMEMBER THIS AND YOU'LL BE FINE.
Old 19-12-2013, 09:56 PM
Tsuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by telepathy

i keep try it on people on live tv programs and it works i can make them uncomfortable this is how i know it works

do you think it's real because i am not sure

I can't say for sure whether it's real or not. If you stare at something long enough, especially a brightly lit television screen, then I believe the eyes can filter out the logistical part of the thinking process. Television is a form of hypnotic relaxation.
But then why would you wish to make people uncomfortable.

Have you seen David Cronenburg's movie, Scanners? A lesson to us all.

t.
Old 19-12-2013, 10:55 PM
telepathy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thistle
I can't say for sure whether it's real or not. If you stare at something long enough, especially a brightly lit television screen, then I believe the eyes can filter out the logistical part of the thinking process. Television is a form of hypnotic relaxation.
But then why would you wish to make people uncomfortable.

Have you seen David Cronenburg's movie, Scanners? A lesson to us all.

t.

i don't know any other way to make sure if i am really telepathic or not

i didn't ask to be telepathic it just happened and it ruined all of my life

i just can't control it

and i still not sure if it's real or i am imagine it

i also see spirits i don't know if there is any relation between telepathy and spirits

my life become like a fiction movies nothing is real any more

any advice ?
Old 20-12-2013, 04:00 AM
anonymous_1

How old are you, telepathy?
Old 20-12-2013, 05:11 AM
telepathy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous_1
How old are you, telepathy?

31 years old
Old 20-12-2013, 12:49 PM
Tsuga

Quote:
i don't know any other way to make sure if i am really telepathic or not

i didn't ask to be telepathic it just happened and it ruined all of my life

i just can't control it

and i still not sure if it's real or i am imagine it

i also see spirits i don't know if there is any relation between telepathy and spirits

my life become like a fiction movies nothing is real any more

any advice ?

You need a gentler kind of telepathic activity.
Why not try listening to Olivia Durdin-Robertson @ The Fellowship of Isis / Audio Clips.
She may help you to find peace.

t.
Old 20-12-2013, 07:38 PM
Tsuga

Olivia Robertson passed away peacefully and surrounded by her family on Thursday, November 14th, 2013 at the age of 96.

I was unaware she had passed away.

t.