Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 07-12-2013, 06:30 AM
Ladybugskiss

Bunny Telepathy through music?

So I get songs that pop up randomly in my head and I have reasons to believe it's from my TF. To begin with the songs were sweet and innocent and lovely but now they seem to be songs that signifies that he may be upset. I gave some thought about it and tried to rack my brain as to why he all of a sudden is thinking about walking away and I come to realize he has sent me so many wonderful songs and has visited my dreams many times but I have yet to taken a step to acknowledge him and to give him something in return. I looked up how to give messages via telepathically which is simple enough when trying to give a certain feeling. I want to give him songs back however, and I've attempted to do so. I like to believe he got them but it was a very difficult task. Can anyone give me pointers on how to communicate telepathically with music. They way I tried to do it was put the certain song on and listen inventively to the music and sing with it while thinking of it reaching him but again this was a hard task to accomplish. Is there an easier way to do this?

Thanks!
Ladybugskiss
Old 10-12-2013, 02:28 AM
Experiencer

I think the songs might turn on for a reason not from your tf. I don't think us humans have the capability to do that just yet
Old 10-12-2013, 03:55 AM
Ladybugskiss

I have reasons to disagree but thank you for the post jenriggs!
Old 10-12-2013, 04:16 AM
Deactivated Account

I think music helps open our Chakra's. Music is so powerful as it relates to our love and heart ache stories,which in turn make us emotional. I think the open chakra's help us to connect easier to our person of interest.As far as telepathy,that is usually exchanged with energy. Honestly,the best music I have used is a clam and classical type of music.Anything else is distracting and evoking emotions the other person may not translate well. You want to send a concentrated positive energy.
Old 10-12-2013, 01:51 PM
kal76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybugskiss
So I get songs that pop up randomly in my head and I have reasons to believe it's from my TF. To begin with the songs were sweet and innocent and lovely but now they seem to be songs that signifies that he may be upset. I gave some thought about it and tried to rack my brain as to why he all of a sudden is thinking about walking away and I come to realize he has sent me so many wonderful songs and has visited my dreams many times but I have yet to taken a step to acknowledge him and to give him something in return. I looked up how to give messages via telepathically which is simple enough when trying to give a certain feeling. I want to give him songs back however, and I've attempted to do so. I like to believe he got them but it was a very difficult task. Can anyone give me pointers on how to communicate telepathically with music. They way I tried to do it was put the certain song on and listen inventively to the music and sing with it while thinking of it reaching him but again this was a hard task to accomplish. Is there an easier way to do this?

Thanks!
Ladybugskiss
Hi. I am a telepath, I send my thoughts, and I usually listen to music just so I don´t hear negative comments in my neighborhood. What I listen to does not necessarily implies what I feel, some songs I don´t even pay attention to the lyrics. You may be link with someone like me.