Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 16-05-2022, 08:46 PM
Master

I believe that searching for Truth, sometimes ignores that we need to be evolved enough to be able to handle that Truth.

When I told my 3 months old grandnephew that 1+1=2 ... he smiled and moved his arms and legs. When his father snapped his fingers the baby had the same reaction.

I just read somebody's analogy about taking off your pink tinted glasses to see the clear Truth. If it were that simple ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 17-05-2022, 04:41 AM
Master

I agree inavalan. It’s true that someone needs a lot of foundation and developmental readiness to understand the Truth to my degree, so I can understand it’s the same for you as well and for a lot of people on the path (by choice not putting it on a scale right now). You talked about a few meditation exercises that include for example training the inner senses. I don’t think I ever understood that. Like why would I need inner senses? It just doesn’t make sense (pun intended haha). But maybe that’s just because you’re ahead in that, or maybe it isn’t included in my “kind of being”. As I’ve also noticed different ways consciousness or “soul” or “psyche” can evolve. However most souls I know are pretty immature compared to how it could eventually be. Even the most advanced souls I know have like only a little of themselves evolved, which I compare to their space inside their I guess aura? Not sure if it’s an aura tho. I don’t see these colors. I have a different sense for that other than anything physical. But blah blah blah I’m talking too much.

Much kindness,

CW
Old 17-05-2022, 04:45 AM
Master
Love is all we need, TRUTH
Old 17-05-2022, 01:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Well said utopian and I'm sure all know this true. The development of it. So simple.
Old 18-05-2022, 07:33 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
When I told my 3 months old grandnephew that 1+1=2 ... he smiled and moved his arms and legs. When his father snapped his fingers the baby had the same reaction.

Is this kinda like don't cast your pearls before swine type of thing?
Old 18-05-2022, 08:01 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
What triggered it then? Or don’t you know? Did you achieve a lot before you felt the peace maybe?

You mentioned law of assumption so it was basically same thing, manifested it. Ask and you shall receive!
Old 18-05-2022, 01:04 PM
Master

Very nice Hexagon222. I guess that’s possible as well.

Much kindness,

CW
Old 18-05-2022, 05:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
I guess you also love those that don't believe that love is all they need ... True?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 18-05-2022, 06:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexagon222
Is this kinda like don't cast your pearls before swine type of thing?
I meant it slightly differently than that ... We couldn't handle the Truth, so we shouldn't waste our time looking for it, but should work on our evolvement.
Old 18-05-2022, 06:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I guess you also love those that don't believe that love is all they need ... True?
Yes I do, truth. Fact of the matter is I love all thing's. Only by loving all thing's can your love be whole leaving no room for hatred.

utopia