Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 14-10-2022, 04:12 AM
Master
How many different versions of reality are there?

What is your rough estimate? Never mind the fine details which distinguish one reality from another. Get down to the basics. My understanding is that the main difference between varying realities is either 'I Am Reality' or 'God Is Reality'. There may be an in between state which claims that reality is neither I nor God but something like the physical world instead.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 17-10-2022, 07:59 AM
Master
Everyone has there own. Physical reality often influences spiritual reality. For example, if you drive a typically unreliable vehicle and you have to drive a long distance with it your probably going to hope and pray you get to your destination safely. If you have a new reliable vehicle and you need to take the same trip you my not hope and pray at all.
Old 17-10-2022, 02:34 PM
Master

Theoretically the number of realities is unlimited. Currently with 7+ billion people on earth there are at least that many IMO. If we consider that each visible star could have a planetary system …..you would be talking a serious number….:). Now if one believes in one creator God, I would say there is one ultimate reality….ie….nothing existing outside of God…
Old 17-10-2022, 04:46 PM
I agree with Molearner.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-03-2023, 10:43 PM
MAYA EL

A little over 8 billion different realities id say
Old 06-03-2023, 12:42 AM
Dude111

There is a REAL REALITY and one 1 gets locked into if you let the media fill your mind with thier crap.........

I live in the REAL reality which is quite depressing......
Old 06-03-2023, 06:43 AM
Master

3 sentences ...

"Now: The year 1980 exists in all of its potential versions, now in this moment. Because mass events are concerned there is not a completely different year, of course, for each individual on the face of the planet—but there are literally an endless number of mass-shared worlds of 1980 “in the wings,” so to speak.

It is not quite as simple a matter as just deciding what events you want to materialize as reality, since you have, in your terms, a body of probabilities of one kind or another already established as the raw materials for the coming year. It would be quite improbable for you, Joseph (as Seth calls me), to suddenly turn into a tailor, for example, for none of your choices with probabilities have led toward such an action."

Seth: DEaVF1 Chapter 3: Session 891, December 26, 1979
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 06-03-2023, 07:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
A little over 8 billion different realities id say
What about the birds and the bees and the trees and the tulips, the elephants and the porpoises?

Four people are surrounding an aquarium looking at a goldfish swimming. One says 'it's swimming towards me', the other says, 'it's swimming away from me', the other says 'it's swimming from left to right' and the fourth says' it's swimming from right to left'.

Each and every form of life is the centre of the universe (that thing which came into existence the moment you were born) - this knowledge leads to new pastures.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 06-03-2023, 05:15 PM
Changed my reply to:

ONE.
That's right, One Reality.

I can talk about what I mean if anyone cares...doesn't differ too much from
things quantum physics now has discovered.
At the core of everything is Light.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-03-2023, 05:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
What about the birds and the bees and the trees and the tulips, the elephants and the porpoises?

Exactly...