Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 14-11-2022, 02:29 AM
Master
@miss Hepburn

You can liken it to other techniques such as yoga Nidra or mindfulness body scanning such as Gems post in meditation section mentioned.

The process also can go as deep or as multi layered you are aware to do so.

Whether it’s releasing tension, emotions, sensations or energetic containment’s, it’s all productive to those willing to notice/Become aware of themselves, in whatever way they can.
Old 14-11-2022, 02:43 AM
Master
@zorchop

Most often you’ll find expression of personal experiences and one’s own arrangement of meanings will and most often comes under fire from those who still hold on to ‘rightness’ as per the text or teachings, laid down by others. I can and do appreciate all those things, take what I need, but then I will let it all go. As an experiencer I much prefer to understand things directly and articulate as my inner processors decide to flow with.

Letting go of the need to make everything ‘right’ in my own view,was and still is a valuable lesson of growth.

Whether it’s subtle or not so subtle, when those roots are tended to, there is much more space to create to your hearts content.

I appreciate your support in the way you’ve expressed. Your sincerity and wisdom has been felt.
Old 14-11-2022, 03:56 AM
Master
In my view, our responses to life as it unfolds, moment to moment, are determined by our orientation, which in turn depends upon resonation with chosen vibration. For example, when we speak of unconditional love, is it from a feeling of separateness (ego centric, love then seeks an echo), interconnectedness (stirrings of selective empathy, yet doership) or oneness (compassion, surrender, nonjudgmental acceptance)?

Consider forgiveness. If we are unable to forgive we are in separateness, if we choose to forgive for self-healing, perhaps employing Ho’oponopono or a similar tool, we are in interconnectedness, whilst if we accept all as they are, recognising that knowing no better, they can do no better, we transcend the need to forgive, since we were never hurt in the first place.

Love is the single unifying force that resolves all conflicts, be it external (subject-object) or internal (head-heart). Undoubtedly, we are packaged with samskaras (carry forward tendencies) and hemmed in by five senses in a limited bandwidth but are we not free when we choose to slowly disrobe, to let go of, in as much as we are able, in stillness of meditation or mindfulness?
Old 14-11-2022, 11:26 PM
Master
@unseeker

Yes that’s true. The responses people use according to life as it is, is only as they are. I think what my op was also conveying was that even as we respond only as we are, there are opportunities to look deeper in the face of ‘others’ and situations arising as they do, to notice yourself and where your coming from.

The ever constant deepening into ‘being’ requires noticing beyond those thoughts or needs that often cry out to be noticed. If your not noticing yourself then there will always be an external requirement to validate and reinforce the things you, yourself can free yourself from.

The process of healing has no order as I see it. Even as my post points to the wounds of the feminine, I’m aware that it’s a stepping stone to building an integrated state of being that isn’t contained by masculine/feminine separation.
Old 14-11-2022, 11:47 PM
Master
Getting back to the mother wound of my own process, I recall I had to face my deepest aloneness through this wound. In many ways I relate this to our very first heart wound, where all pain and grief in life experiences are triggered through and from this wound. The discomfort and agony walking through this process is extremely challenging and at times unbearable.

Until we heal this wound, it will continue to weave its way through every part of your life experience.

Right now in my own process and integration, I’m very balanced and aware, so my contents are minimal. I’m not in resistance, I’m always in a state of allowing and opening to let everything strip me back, deepen and continue to integrate my process.

I’ve heard it said, that people have died because of a broken heart..

This brokenness as I see it, becomes the burdens of the mother wound, never fully realising or healing one’s own heart at the core of its inception.
Old 19-11-2022, 09:07 AM
asearcher

I very much enjoyed reading your thread, words, Just Be, thank you for creating the thread :)
Old 19-11-2022, 09:33 AM
Master
Oh your welcome asearcher.

Thank you for your appreciation.
Old 19-11-2022, 02:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Psychology is science.
There is a lot of debate about psychology being science. I'm a science buff. It's basically measuring to test hypotheses, but much falls outside the things that can be quantified. Psychology is one of those things.

They have rested on the idea that the person emerges from the brain, so they can fit into medical discourse, but diagnoses are not medical; they are a professional opinion about behaviours seen through diagnostic-coloured glasses. It's amounts to upper-middle-class white men making up stories and slotting everyone into their categorical world-view. In practice, the power balance favours the analyst who produces the discourse, categories, names, labels, and that expert/client relation is validated by medicalised language. We find the analyst's report sounds vastly different, in language even we don't understand, to a client's self-described experience. Then we become increasingly disempowered as we lose our voice, and the expert tells it instead.
Old 20-11-2022, 10:09 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Our relationships to both men and woman and ultimately ourselves, already holds within itself, a foundation , formed from all mothers, all fathers, sisters and brothers that connect to this present moment of you.
Very informative and down to earth, real and true. Facing who we really are
and not running I have found hard in my life and alot of other people I met were good runners too But isn't it synchronistic and a bit magical that my
wife resembles in a way an auntie of mine who was instrumental in my upbringing, babysitting me etc. This has happened a good few times in other
friendships/relationships, to see the paradigm, is very interesting in itself but
I don't ask why although like all other humans I want to ask why. But these patterns which manifest in your world today and harken back to childhood formation don't subject to deep intellectual scrutiny often. We have to let them be ....let them unravel and reveal themselves is my feeling. But as you
say sometimes it's counter intuitive at first, our programming has been to flight or fight so to sit with unlovable stuff from ourselves or apparent other is tough but we are compelled some who to do so. It's frightening but intriguing. Thanks for your thought provoking post.

__________________________________________________ _______

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 21-11-2022, 12:33 AM
Master
@joe Generally it’s very hard when your in the world and facing yourself directly through life and people. It’s where all the itty bitty gritty bits get stripped right back. Your not alone in the ‘it’s been hard and running shoes were my much loved coping mechanism’ haha.

That coping, protecting and dealing requires a balanced approach of self care and others as I see it now. That and no longer holding others responsible for how I feel, no matter what they are doing and being. There is much freedom and ease in that one, once you see everything is within you to settle those scores..

Reading through your wife’s similarities to your aunt who baby sat you, that makes sense. You know we carry all memories, traumatic or loving, so it all comes around in its own time to witness where we still hold attachments within.

I’ve got six brothers so I have a lot of up close and noticing experiences and I’ve noticed that each of them have partners with my mothers similarities. Lucky for us she was a good hearted, dedicated caring mother so all those traits flow through my extended family. I’ve observed more closely my own partners and generally I’ve attracted similarities to my father and brothers, more predominately. I think this is why I’ve been able to go deep into letting go of roles I’ve played in relationships. I’ve had enough reflections up close to see how this plays out and how I could end them in myself.