Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 12-11-2022, 10:49 PM
Master
The wounds of the feminine

Our relationships to both men and woman and ultimately ourselves, already holds within itself, a foundation , formed from all mothers, all fathers, sisters and brothers that connect to this present moment of you.

So your wounds, the dynamics of connection you’ve directly witnessed through those closest to you, will play out as your own, until you see and feel differently.

The good, the bad the ugly in others, that has impacted us throughout our childhood and life, has formed this creation in us. As a child, you are the witness, waking up to life, as life is. The external responses you receive as a child form the picture so deeply inside you, that even as you might tell yourself as the adult, “I’m never going to behave like my father” “I’m never going to respond like my mother”. The inner child knows, feels and sees things very differently to what your adult self believes he is or isn’t. Until you look and take notice of how you truly feel deeper beyond your ‘ideal’ the real you remains stuck in its own ideal version.

Our parents are our strongest influences in our foundational years. Those first five years are where we have gathered and built deeply embedded impressions through their reflections and view of themselves and formed our own. How we saw them, felt in their presence, how they engaged and related to each other, how they lived and behaved through the totality of their lives towards each other and towards others. These relationships, becomes our own initially.

Your siblings represent this inner circle of healing as one. Their interactions and their behaviours, also influence you. If you were born as one of the youngest, with older siblings, those impressions will form as part of you too.

Until you look closely at things as they are inside yourself, look as deeply as the inception of all these impressions run inside you, you’ll trap yourself and your relationships, through this ideal version, you seek and want to be. There is nothing wrong in wanting more in your relationships, but ultimately the one you hold towards yourself sets the scene in every way you connect to yourself.

Relationships can and will strip you back to the barest you, but only if you allow and open yourself up to look at yourself honestly.

When people hurt us, we take cover, we blame and give up on them, but who are you really giving up on? If you don’t let the walls of your heart feel the pain and hurt, let all those walls fall away, you’ll never truly know how it feels to love truthfully. Love honestly, love without conditions. Love in such a way you realize you are the love your seeking.

I titled this the wounds of the feminine, because the mother is primarily our greatest giver and receiver of life. Her connection flows through all of us long before we enter this world. Her life force is our own life force. Her life as her life is becomes our life too.

Whatever life she represents in you, only you as the one carrying her and all mothers/woman before her in her/in you, can bridge the change you seek and want, by letting her go in peace in you. By loving all those parts she couldn’t love, by making choices differently where she didn’t have the courage to do so.
By embracing her as she was, as you became through her, you can let her be as you feel in you for you. You then begin to become the best version of you through her and all woman connected to her, to you, to all life.

Recently I took myself through a body scan process to check on the feminine attached in me. I used my awareness to cut those chords. They were difficult and finally as I managed to free them, my body jolted and crashed like an energetic burden had been lifted. I was still holding old energy. I entered the emotional body during this process and was able to witness very little attachment.

As a healer I seek to free myself on all levels, physically, emotionally and spiritually.

This morning I woke up, feeling like I was nothing, a nobody. I felt content in this feeling. I turned to my partner and shared this feeling.

He said. “ Thats a good place to be”

I said. “Exactly” 😉
Old 12-11-2022, 11:37 PM
Master

JustBe …

You have an exquisite way with words … you’ve been at “explanatory” writings and verbalizations for a great while. I applaud the work you have taken a dive into. It required courage … risk. That … doesn’t come easily.

And you are right … breaking so many ties / attachments often leaves one feeling like a “nobody” … but in there … is contentment. You are right in between both extremes … out of both at the moment … enjoying the freedom of neutrality.

Ego / vanity releases are often weird. Just … find some happy activities for a few days and let it all resolve. There’s time to “steer” all of that into a more preferable “direction” soon enough … but this may be as far as you wish to take it … and that’s … superb.

You’ve done well.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 13-11-2022, 12:55 AM
Master
That was a nice read zorkchop thanks for sharing. I really appreciate it. X
Old 13-11-2022, 10:22 AM
Master
Old 13-11-2022, 11:19 AM
Master
This is psychology and part of growing up in our current societies. These are called 'Inner Child Issues" and not wounds of the feminine.
Wounds of the Feminine is a collective thing that is especially affecting women but also men to a lesser degree. Men have their own collective wound to deal with.

The Wound of the Feminine is related to the feminine principle, aspects,
energy, dynamics and as such is a totally different thing than what you describe here: inner child trauma.

What you write is correct, although it doesn't only go for the negative but also the positive, and it goes for everyone, male or female.

You just label it wrong which can lead to confusion if people take this on board as 'the wound of the feminine' because as such it is not correct.
The wound of the feminine is entirely different and goes mostly for females and potentially for more feminine energy males.
Old 13-11-2022, 02:03 PM
Master

FairyCrystal …

If you are going to go by what psychology says … and what “our current societies” or sociology says … then you are accepting their term(s) for what they have made out of these issues. I would bet … if you looked back 50 years … or 100 years … these so-called psychologists and sociologists definitions are *much* different than what they are now. “Scientific” definitions are always works in the making.

There is *always* the distinct possibility that you have it wrong … and she has it right … or at least in the respective ballparks.

Anyone … who goes through something like this … no matte what they label it as … I am skeptical of those who tell them … “You’ve got it wrong.”

But that’s just my opinionated stance via personal experience.

One man’s / woman’s cookie is another man’s / woman pie.

Good luck in having everyone follow what the sciences say. Spirituality would be led on arrival if the “sciences” were followed.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 13-11-2022, 02:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
If you are going to go by what psychology says … and what “our current societies” or sociology says … then you are accepting their term(s) for what they have made out of these issues. I would bet … if you looked back 50 years … or 100 years … these so-called psychologists and sociologists definitions are *much* different than what they are now. “Scientific” definitions are always works in the making.
Peculiar to have such a reaction as opposed to allowing something in and feeling.

As for science... when you walk the spiritual path and get a bit further you discover that there is a huge overlap with psychology. Psychology is science.
I am not a fan of science, but they are quickly catching up, and it would benefit everyone and everything if science and the so called alternative would work together hand in hand. Both can complement the other beautifully.
Often science is still very black & white, but Jungian psychology isn't at all, and other science like epigenetics are very advanced and totally gel with the alternative/spiritual/lightworker point of view.
I guesstimate you don't know this, so maybe research that a bit more.

Also, I didn't say "you were wrong", I said "You labelled it wrong" which is not the same thing.
Maybe read a bit better before you knee-jerk then you would've seen I said, "What you write is correct".

It also doesn't bother me that you don't believe people with a clear view of how things work so why you have to add that? I'm only reacting now to explain. What you do with it is up to you.

As for the rest, if you don't understand the importance the inner child trauma and healing that, and don't see / know / feel that doing so is the very foundation of spiritual and personal development then I recommend reading more, asking questions maybe instead of judging. Open your mind, develop your intuition. For which you have to deal with inner child trauma...
Which is btw still not a feminine wound meaning the OP labelled it wrong even though what he said was correct :)
Old 13-11-2022, 10:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Thanks for your response Baile. I wrote a reply, then my phone went flat before I could send it through. Now I see you’ve deleted.
Old 14-11-2022, 12:39 AM
Master

FairyCrystal …

I always find the intellectual approach and explanation of life’s experiences fascinating … offering wonderful touches of revealing statements and personal assumptions. I especially like the accusations and embellishments … I call the practice “frosting on the cake.” Intellectuals seem to demand that the cake be baked *just right* … and then they garnish so dramatically. Charming stuff.

Interesting enough … they more often than not support all I said above.

We are … however … over-shadowing JustBe’s personal experience which was obviously quite meaningful. I find trying to rework and redress her experience by way of your affinities rather … sad.

I decline to further pervert her unfolding. Enough is enough.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 14-11-2022, 01:01 AM
I just typed into google -metaphysical body scan process.
I didn't know it was a 'thing'. I do now.
I mean, I've done it before years ago as a relaxing technique.
But it's a whole step by step to follow, I see.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru