Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 19-10-2021, 07:12 PM
Knower
Worried by the spirits in my house

I haved lived in my little cottage for over forty years. There has always been a quite a lot of activity from the spirits in here but I've just accepted it and lived with them. A few days ago a medium came to the house to give me healing as I have broken my wrist. She found the house fascinating and said I am never alone. Well I always knew that. Apparently there are a lot of spirits who are not my family and the medium claimed they were telling her that they look after me. I am here for a purpose. They brought me here to look after the house and they have always prevented me from leaving. Now that is the bit that has really scared me. I always thought everyone had free will and that no-one could take that away. Now I'm being told that I don't have the freedom to leave if I want to. I can't make any sense of it. I do know that each time I've wanted to sell the house something has happened to prevent me from going. Can anyone help with this? Should I take any notice of what the medium told me?
Old 19-10-2021, 08:26 PM
Ascender
I don't know what to say ~ it seems I have people pushing me away from where I want to be

it feels the same as what you are talking about
Old 19-10-2021, 08:50 PM
Ascender
I just got done reading a book called extraordinary psychic ~ it deals with entities
Old 19-10-2021, 08:52 PM
Knower
I've never heard of anything like this before, but years ago I had a strong feeling that I was here for a reason. Why me? I don't come from this area and yet I always knew I wanted to live here. Why would people in spirit even care so much about earthly matters unless they are trapped?
Old 19-10-2021, 09:11 PM
Guide

Free will or not, I've come to my own conclusion that sometimes, no matter how hard you try for something to succeed,
it just doesn't happen..

Last edited by DesertRose : 20-10-2021 at 11:11 AM.
Old 19-10-2021, 09:25 PM
Ascender

You can certainly cleanse and banish the unwelcome spirits. Open windows and smudge every part of the house, including corners and announce that all spirits that do not have your highest and best interest must leave forever as you go from room to room. You can also call on the Arcangel Michael to help banish these controlling spirits into the light. After you finish smudging place salt in the bottom of the window sills and in little dishes around the house and replace monthly. Archangel Michael is always willing to help, you just have to call on him.
Old 19-10-2021, 09:27 PM
Ascender
rumor has it that jesus has authority over all of the angels and is therefore even more powerful to call on than an angel
Old 19-10-2021, 09:30 PM
asearcher

I don't think the spirits are happy with just anyone in the home and they has began to care for you. I would call the medium back and ask what do they mean exactly.
Old 19-10-2021, 10:00 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
You can certainly cleanse and banish the unwelcome spirits.

Smudging and cleansing can work, but not always.
I've heard stories from people who tried everything but eventually had to leave their house themselves.
Old 19-10-2021, 10:24 PM
Knower
I have a feeling that it wouldn't work. I may try and speak to the spirits directly and see what they say. The medium said they look after me and protect me. The only spirits I've actually seen are dogs. I have sensed several others and I know my grandmother is present. I'm still not sure whether to take any notice of the medium. She may be wrong.