Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 27-01-2011, 06:56 PM
Master
here's a good read on the soul ages.

http://www.michaelteachings.com/soul_age_index.html
Old 27-01-2011, 07:01 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guthee
HA I got dark brown eyes and am a Scorpio :p

I already know I am but its a giggle!

Lol :O) This was an easy way finding out who had brown and blue eyes..

I got dark brown eyes and am a Scorpio too :O)

and I am not a racist :O)

yours

A peaceful mind.

Lao tzu - Tao Te Ching
Old 27-01-2011, 07:23 PM
WingedOne

That was a very interesting read innerlight. I agree that the number of past lives is not indicative of the age of the "soul" or "spirit". I'm learning toward the view that an "old soul" is a life force that has committed to hanging around until we all get it right and move on to the next rung on the spirit ascension ladder, but that's just my opinion and I've been known to change my mind as I get older and hopefully wiser.
Old 28-01-2011, 12:02 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedOne
Does anyone have any information on where I can find out more about this? I find the subject fascinating.

It's called genetics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetics
Old 28-01-2011, 12:38 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedOne
I remember reading somewhere that eye color can be an indicator of how old your soul really is. I'm not sure of the chronology of this, i.e., blue eyes are the oldest soul.

Does anyone have any information on where I can find out more about this? I find the subject fascinating.

Hi WingedOne

Hate to tell you this but it doesn't work that way. Souls don't have age in the way us humans perceive it, but the term 'Old Soul' is used to describe one that's been around the block a few times. Eye colour is a human thing, not a Spirit thing. If you want to recognise an 'Old Soul', pick up their energies or look into their eyes - which are the gateways to the Soul.
Old 28-01-2011, 12:53 AM
Kapitan_Prien

Took a look at the 'Soul Age' site...odd though, I don't have many past lives - less than 3 but according to the site - how I view things would put me in an 'Old Soul' category.

Quite frankly, I don't really care for the 'young soul'/'old soul' stuff...as it seems that some 'spiritual folks' like to use the label 'old soul' as a form of 'one-up-manship'.

...but that's just me.
Old 28-01-2011, 01:44 AM
Guide

What about green eyes? I have green eyes, I wonder what that would indicate? I've always been told that I was an old soul(so I've been told lol), by the way I view life and how I treat others and how I put myself out there(my character I guess), as a person. I've always felt older than my chronological age, and most peers my age find me a strange combination of old man in young body. I've also noticed it in my lack of ambition, just my desire to sit back and let life give me lessons to learn. Other than that I can't really say though I'm an old soul. I've gone around the block many a time(okay, maybe exaggerated, I don't know how many lives, but I do know its a lot), I know, because of all the wisdom and knowledge I have could never truly be filled within a lifetime. But I think it doesn't matter the "age" of your soul, all that matters is that you live, you learn, and you love. Just my 2 cents :)
Old 28-01-2011, 01:47 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapitan_Prien
Took a look at the 'Soul Age' site...odd though, I don't have many past lives - less than 3 but according to the site - how I view things would put me in an 'Old Soul' category.

Quite frankly, I don't really care for the 'young soul'/'old soul' stuff...as it seems that some 'spiritual folks' like to use the label 'old soul' as a form of 'one-up-manship'.

...but that's just me.

I've been told I'm an 'Old Soul' a few times, but then the labels and categories went in the same place as the rule book - the fire. It was pretty. Old Soul, young Soul, Soul with bells - it doesn't matter, we're just on a different Path.
Old 28-01-2011, 01:56 AM
Deactivated Account

Old King Cole was a merry old soul, or so the story goes .... no clue what color his eyes were

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 28-01-2011, 02:03 AM
dogninja

The malibu Ken doll has blue eyes. Barbie has blue eyes. Is blonde hair also an indicator of soul age?