Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-11-2022, 12:50 AM
Seeker
Question QUESTIONS

I have been listening to all manner of reincarnation videos, because I do believe in it. I just find that some things don't make sense to me. And I was wondering if I am missunderstanding the sentiments?

I believe that the kind of reincarnation I have been learning about believes that when you die, you enter some kind of "rest" and then you choose another life according to the experiences you are looking to collect or perhaps the Karma you are trying to heal.

If this is so - then I wonder: Who in the world would choose to become a person like a murderer then?
I just can't imagine a soul chillen in this ultra peaceful place and being like "I want to become a psycopath who will mass murder tons of people based on biases and hatred."

I was talking to a buddy of mine and I came to think - Are there maybe NPC's? Like default "characters" that move the plott on in this world? Evil rises up to encourage for goodness and bravery to thrive too??
(this I could sort of jive with I suppose).

Also - if so many more people live now at one time than ever before - where do all the new souls come from? Just brand new souls being created?

What has karma to do with past life? (I don't believe bad people return as a cockroach or something)... And I don't believe we will be "punished" with a bad life for previous bad karma... Though I would love to hear more about this concept and belief as well...
I walked through the fire, And witchcraft was my medicine.
I healed, And witchcraft was my medicine.
I was reborn, And witchcraft was my medicine.
I stand in my power, And witchcraft is my medicine.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 21-11-2022 at 02:13 AM. Reason: No proper names, please