Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements

Old 14-12-2022, 03:00 AM
Administrator
Loss in the Family

Hello All

I got some news today, the EX husband passed away. Police came to the door scared my half to death as they were looking for my eldest Son, but he already knew his Dad was dead, never came home from work. I honestly thought something had happened to my Son as she went I have some bad news.... I was like OK what is this about then she said that Jim was dead, found this AM.

Many of you know that I had a very rocky time of life with him, and I am not upset at the loss. In so many ways I feel its a blessing his passing before me. I can only imagine the nightmare that it would have been if I had gone first. Blessing from the Universe for my kids.

I bless that he finds peace in his passing and that Karma heals some of his debts and damages he did on his time on Earth.

I was blessed with 3 kids from him and for that I am grateful and I am too blessed that in so many ways he opened the door for Heart to come into my life and my kids lives.

Its sad when someone passes away and "no one is upset" by that passing. Shows what you were in life does reflect you in death. He passed alone, was found by a family friend. Not a way to go but like my Son said Karma was there Mom in the end.

Just have the estate to sort out now, see what is there and work that out for the kids. That means a small road trip.

Blessings Jim may you rest in peace and heal from what you did in life. I did my part for him, I honestly tried so hard to heal his addictions and keep me and the kids safe from his hands. I got out alive! Sadly not all can say that.

Lynn
Old 14-12-2022, 04:30 AM
Master

Lynn... Your heart must have nearly packed up when you thought thought it was your son.
This is a sad story for so many reasons. When all the practical things have been dealt with you can finally put that chapter behind you and move on once and for all without what must feel like a black cloud over you.
You have Heart, and your lovely children .
My first marriage was not the best, and I had 3 lovely sons from that , but he wasn't violent in a physical way, and he too is now deceased.
Yes, you were lucky . As you quite rightly say , some are not.
My children's cousin ( from my first marriage) was beaten and murdered by her partner in front of their 3 year old daughter. Poor Kate was only in her 20,s .
Wishing you and your family well Lynn.
Old 14-12-2022, 06:15 AM
Master
Lynn,

I hope you and your family find closure and final healing.

May Jim find peace.

Safe travels
Old 14-12-2022, 09:55 AM
Administrator
Lynn

Hope you now get Closure and finally peace, so you can all move forward in your lives.

Namaste
Old 15-12-2022, 05:10 AM
Dude111

Lynn I am so sorry and I hope now some closure can happen
Old 17-12-2022, 04:32 AM
Master

Hii Lynn,

Hope it all sorts out. I have literally no idea what to say about it, but I’m glad you got to have this.

Kind regards,

CW