Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 06-03-2020, 07:43 PM
Knower
Everyone is telepathic.

I've come to the conclusion that everyone is telepathic...either that or I make them telepathic? I feel we are all connected and like, connect to each other's aura's which enables telepathy. Like right now, as I'm typing this, I feel someone blocking my thinking mostly likely because they find my thinking annoying, but even when I'm not, someone is doing it to me (I think). I'm aware of psychic attacks and thought insertion and that people do it on purpose knowing about telepathy. I feel there are some of us who were born unaware of it hence the thought broadcasting and onset of it, well for me anyway because I felt "normal" before I realized I could or am telepathic and just learned to develop the ability by pure belief and imagination, after all, the universe is mental (Hermetic principle). But listen, when I realized I can develop this ability, I did it by first imagining people's voices until it became a reality, learned to distinguish my thoughts from theirs, learned to block them out and overpower their mind. Nowadays it seems everyone is telepathic as f*ck and the awakening and starseeds, lightworkers, indigos and such makes it more apparent because our souls understand the oneness of the Universe so it comes as second nature, ya know? I used to be afraid of telepathy but I'm learning to live with it and adapt to it...
Old 07-03-2020, 06:41 PM
Seeker

Great post BJAsapace. Yes I believe everyone is. Some people are aware they are and others are like sleepwalkers and bond with out even knowing they are.

Its like that dream we sometimes have when we find ourselves naked and everyone is looking at us. Its a spiritual awaking we have gone through.

Like you are experiencing everyone is now connecting and the stronger you become the more their thoughts and emotions are drawn to your own.

If you want to carry on chatting on this subject id be happy too with you. And thanks for bringing it to everyone's attention. Its quite a thing to have to deal with at first isn't it.

If others are struggling with this just coming out of the blue I'd recommend short bursts of being around people who project their feelings thoughts and emotions so you can work out what is yours and what is theirs.

If you are very open to others you can sometimes lose yourself and this can be very dangerous as you are not sure what is your own thoughts and what is some one else's.

If you start thinking of stuff you don't normally like, for instance coffee when you don't drink it then you are an open door.
open the door some times, then close it again till you have enough personal power around the strong minded people.

Like BJAsapace say's, This is very real!.......and quite normal.
Old 08-03-2020, 03:18 AM
Pathfinder
Communication occurs on all wavelengths of the Mind, from physical to emotional to astral and etheric. The imagination guides one to see the curving of reality made in physical interactions.

Unfortunately our technology has limited such emotional exchanges, and so it becomes more violent seeing someone after a long amount of time.

Contact me. 🌃
Old 11-03-2020, 07:40 AM
MAYA EL

This is a video a friend made for his YouTube channel talking about a new concept about language/ telepathy that I think you will like

https://youtu.be/5RoMmAXEkek
Old 23-04-2020, 12:07 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
This is a video a friend made for his YouTube channel talking about a new concept about language/ telepathy that I think you will like

Thanks for sharing MAYA, enjoyed watching this
Old 10-04-2020, 11:34 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJAsapace
Nowadays it seems everyone is telepathic as f*ck
Tell me about it! 5yrs later it's even worse
Old 14-04-2020, 06:59 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by peeps
Tell me about it! 5yrs later it's even worse
I feel you
Old 15-04-2020, 11:04 PM
Pathfinder

I personally believe that on some level we all are. Some of us decide to try not to worry about those things I think though and leave the areas dormant though presence is still there. I have noticed a greater and greater opening to it which is expected as circulation improves in those areas thanks largely (I feel) to people who have had mental problems at times, those who try to live anyway despite them, and also people who can be stable with more interesting phenomenon. There's a lot of worldwide hurt though I think so I don't think we are at our full potential by any means. Somethings I think of it like we made it this far past all of the wars and slow medical progress, slavery, stress, etc and we're still zooming along our species history but somewhere we had to change to the spare tire on the back right and the front right isn't feeling too great, some sort of metal thing fell out from the bottom (twice) in the past century or two, and the windshield wipers are having some concerning difficulty. Hey we're still going but we sorta had to play it by ear I think to help keep us going. We may not have the fast cars yet but we got our human spirit alive and primal fire in our eyes. We'll be fine :) Don't worry, we already invented duct tape awhile back.
Old 03-05-2020, 06:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi people,

After having a massive group telepathy session I dropped my dogmatic atheist beliefs instantly; after all, if you can be telepathic, mainstream science is not correct.

Yes, I think that everybody is telepathic, potentially.

Anyway, as a mad scientist I am interested in telepathy and it's practical uses. Have any of you considered trying to develop your telepathy to a stage where you can practically use it (and challenge Bill Gates)? I was told that aboriginal families in Australia who are split up can send a signal telepathically so the receivers are confident enough that they would book a flight to meet up. So apparently there is some practical use going on.

I'm up for some experimental telepathic practice!
Old 11-06-2020, 01:19 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJAsapace
I've come to the conclusion that everyone is telepathic...either that or I make them telepathic? I feel we are all connected and like, connect to each other's aura's which enables telepathy. Like right now, as I'm typing this, I feel someone blocking my thinking mostly likely because they find my thinking annoying, but even when I'm not, someone is doing it to me (I think).
Yes, it is my belief as well that everyone is telepathic. The difference lies in knowing/believing and your natural sensitivity to catch the thoughts.

I had a lucid dream once, years ago, where I asked the Dream about telepathy (it was new to me then). I was surprised when I was given an answer from the Dream "Everyone is telepathic".