Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 02-06-2014, 11:24 PM
stephen1964

Book1 Crystal Skulls

Hello Everybody

I just want to know if anybody has heard of Crystal Skull and can you get any information from them, I would be very grateful to anybody if you could tell me.
Old 02-06-2014, 11:29 PM
elisi

hi stephen

if you scroll down this page you will see i already started a thread on the skulls.

what a coinky-dink. lol

i'll have to look up the name of the book i read years ago that i found very informative and factual.
Old 02-06-2014, 11:31 PM
elisi

found it-'the crystal skull explorers' by joshua shapiro and katrina head.
Old 02-06-2014, 11:52 PM
Master
I was once up close to one of the first ones "discovered" - when I saw it, it was enclosed in a glass case in the British Museum in London. It's still there, I guess. It was about six years ago that I saw it.

There was a printed information plaque with it, telling about how it was found, etc. Can't remember too much of the story, though. South America, I believe.
Old 03-06-2014, 12:31 AM
Master
I wouldn't really buy Shapiro's book, unless you want to know about the history of the ancient skulls. If you want to know about skulls (new ones) and how to use them, work with them etc. the books is useless.
I had it, read some 9 pages, just found it irritating, obsolete. Don't like Shapiro either. Been told by several ppl who've met him and seen the skull he's a guardian off, that the skull looks horrible. Worn out.
Difficult to explain, I'm tired ... but like with just about anything in the spiritual world, there's the ones that introduce things. THat's there task in life so to speak. Doesn't mean to say that 10-20 yrs later they're still the ones with the best knowledge. Others catch up, after these fore-runners cleared the path.

If you feel drawn to crystal skulls, you are likely to find one eventually that will call you. It happened to me, wonderful experience!
First I was repulsed by them, but it did intrigue me. How could ppl find them so wonderful, was I missing something?
When you start thinking like that, a door is ajar in your system. I started reading about them, listening to others how they interacted with skulls etc., looked at them in shops. But still no skull that called me, no feelings of being in love, that ppl talked about so often.
Till I went to a exhibit and unexpectedly saw a couple of crystal skulls. One was calling but it turned out he just had to draw my attention, as the skull next to him was the right one for me, but not the type to draw attention to himself. He was in my system straight away, indeed like when you meet someone you fall in love with on the spot.
He's been with me for 4 years now and I doubt he's going to leave anytime soon!
I currently have 28 skulls. Some have moved on, others came. But currently not into getting more skulls, my interest has shifted to crystals, as many of the new(ly) found crystals have very high vibrational energies, higher sometimes than skulls. You can't really compare, cos skulls are connected to the crystal skull collective (all skulls are connected that way, old, new, ancient, doesn't matter). It's a different type of consciousness/collective from crystals.

Anyways, my advice is to forget about the book, pointless (in my opinion worthless, but that's me), you can find plenty of info online, albeit about the ancient skulls, old ones or new ones.
And if you find a skull that really seems to be calling you, go for it! That's the best way to find out and learn!
It's a process anyways. I started with skulls carved by Chinese. Now I don't even look at those anymore. I only buy from Brazilian master carvers, my fave being Walmer. Got some Wilson skulls too, but don't like them anymore. My first one is from the master carver Leandro. I was very lucky, I didn't even know at the time it was a Leandro, and I got it for a real good price. The quality and vibration of a Leandro is astounding. Whenever I post pictures of my group, ppl OOOHH and AAAAH about the Leandro, even when you can't see him very well in the picture. He just stands out.
The difference between Chinese and Brazilian carved skulls is simple: A the quality of the crystal. Brazilian is much much mucho higher vibrational, much better quality. And the Brazilian carver work differently, more from the heart and soul. They feel where the skull is in a piece of crystal and have to gift to carve it, to set it free as it were, from the crystal.
With Chinese skulls it feels more like: just carve as many out of a piece of crystal, so we make more profit.

Well, guess that's enough info for one day, lol.
I got most of my skulls to work for me. I sometimes use them in a grid, but also separate. They do like to stand together though, as they exchange. It also helps if you got other ppl with skulls to get together with and have the skulls interact. That way they can exchange and grow.

I got most of mine when I was still in a very abusive relationship. The skulls helped to keep me sane and strong. After I left and moved into my own place, it was as if I felt a sigh of relief from my skulls: finally they could relax too! They'd been working very hard for years, so they could do with a break, just like me!
Now they sometimes work for Mother Earth, not just for me anymore. Depends. I put them outside this afternoon in circle in a section of my garden to raise energy in that section. Was absolutely great!

I've carved two skulls myself as well :) Both have left me though, moved on to different guardians. I was only supposed to carve them. One point skull out of selenite, one dragon skull out of steatite (soapstone). The dragon was absolutely awesome!
I might post a piccy of it. But now I'm off to bed!
Old 03-06-2014, 12:53 AM
elisi

well gee, fairy crystal, if you like the new, machine bored skulls, have at it.

but i was referring to the ancient carved skulls that are used by mayan priests in ceremonies. that there were 13 original ancient skulls and at a time in the future, they will come together for an important ceremony beneficial to earth.

the skulls i'm talking about have powerful energies. and there are only 13 of the ones i refer to.

and i have to disagree with you on the book. it's very informative-that is, if you wish to know about the ancient ones.
Old 03-06-2014, 09:21 AM
Master
Elisi, the fact that you don't understand the working of new made crystals skulls is crystal clear and no reason to be nasty, and being uninformed/inexperienced is certainly no position to judge.
I was not addressing you when I said the book is useless, don't really get why you have to react like this. You didn't write it, did you?
And I literally said "UNLESS you want to know about the history of the ancient skulls". So please read what's been said instead of getting emotional and react.

All the info on the ancient skulls is to be found on the net as well, including beautiful pictures. So no reason to by a book when the info is out there for free.
I particularly like the Mitchel Hedges one, and Amy of course.

And for your info, ALL crystal skulls are connected, via the crystal skull collective/consciousness. So each and every skull, new or old or ancient, is connected to every other one in existence, even etheric ones.

There's a wonderful book on a crystal skull (fiction but using actual facts of the ancient skulls) "2012 Crystal Skull" by Manda Scott.
Old 03-06-2014, 01:56 PM
elisi

fairycrystal

sorry to have gotten off on the wrong foot-didn't mean to offend you.

i should have re-read your post.

i perceived you were dismissing the book and i became defensive.

although i do work with crystals, no, i haven't any new skulls.

i will have to say perhaps on one level all skulls are connected perhaps by their vibrations, but the 13 skulls made specifically for a specific ceremony to be held at a future date are separate from any new ones.
Old 03-06-2014, 04:51 PM
Experiencer
At one point I became very interested in the crystal skulls when one of them came to SD, they were charging money to see it so I did a lot of research before I threw money down. Turns out the crystal skulls were made in Europe and are not of Mayan or Aztec origin. The ones found and that are now in museums have no authenticity or records of excavation, those are the ones that have been tested. But they are made out of Quartz so they do contain the metaphysical attributes of Quartz. Also saw a documentary on it.
Old 04-06-2014, 04:42 AM
Master
This site has interesting sources compiled, might be worth a look

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...ia_craneos.htm