Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 14-04-2016, 02:54 PM
Experiencer
Spiritual signifcance if insects?

As above?

I'm particularly interested in moths!
Old 14-04-2016, 03:08 PM
Experiencer
I like moths. They are sort of fascinating to me. Also very beautiful. Some perhaps even more then butterflies. Though I don't have any real though or experience about the spiritual significance of insects. My guess is it is the same as with every other living being on planet Earth. Seeing how everything by itself is in balance and every little creature has its own role to play and keep in the great balance of Earth, I would say, every living being has the same spiritual significance as the next.

this might hold some interesting info http://www.whats-your-sign.com/anima...lism-moth.html
Old 14-04-2016, 03:25 PM
Master
here's another link that speaks of animal symbolism:
Spirit Animal Totems: Moth
http://www.spirit-animals.com/moth/
Old 14-04-2016, 09:24 PM
mindanalyzer

I absolutely despise insects, no idea why but they give me a very bad feeling
Old 15-04-2016, 06:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
I absolutely despise insects, no idea why but they give me a very bad feeling

how about ants?
they seem to have a vibe which is different from how i typically think
of other insect life.
Old 15-04-2016, 02:55 PM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
how about ants?
they seem to have a vibe which is different from how i typically think
of other insect life.

I am ok with Ants too. Their presence don't bother me!!!
Old 15-04-2016, 02:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
I am ok with Ants too. Their presence don't bother me!!!

steer clear of "fire ants", those things are ornery!
Old 04-01-2021, 11:27 AM
Guide

They are meant to be treated as life, like all life.
Old 08-02-2021, 08:47 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmond
I like moths. They are sort of fascinating to me. Also very beautiful. Some perhaps even more then butterflies. Though I don't have any real though or experience about the spiritual significance of insects. My guess is it is the same as with every other living being on planet Earth. Seeing how everything by itself is in balance and every little creature has its own role to play and keep in the great balance of Earth, I would say, every living being has the same spiritual significance as the next.

this might hold some interesting info http://www.whats-your-sign.com/anima...lism-moth.html

I agree with you on that matter every creation is equally important as the saying goes in my signature :)
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.
Old 06-07-2021, 11:13 AM
Guide

Weird things are happening around me concerning beetles.

Last friday I saved a beetle that was helplessly floating in a toilet bowl when I was with my friends. I set it free in their garden.
The next day there was a beetle flying on me when I sat in a train. I catched it, kept it in my bluetooth earphones box and set it free when I was close to home in a patch with flowers because no way it would survive in a train cabin.
Then yesterday I'm sitting behind the computer at home and I see a sparrow trying to reach something. Sure enough there is a beetle stuck in a spiders web. I set it free like the others.

Coincedence? Could be but it felt weird to me.