Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 07-07-2021, 02:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
My words are from experiences regarding who & what Earthlings are. Earthlings are (spiritual beings, of whom are, connected to & enmeshed within the NON SENTIENT NON THINKING & NON REASONING body of flesh).

My understanding of the spiritual, comes from extensive experiences, with persons who are without the flesh.
I continually experience things in day to day life, that does continue to expose phenomena that ought to be in all scripture, yet it is not. & i am waiting & very eager to hear just one other person start to speak about what i experience. And though i have been waiting patiently for quite a few years, i do not expect to hear anything of the sort before i am VERY soon liberated from the flesh & Earth.

Regards & smiles from myself.

Neil, i understand what you are saying to mean that the kingdom 'is within' if a person begins a relationship with that power that is within (where our senses dwell). It's a subtle difference but it's about something other than ourself even if ourself ultimately comes from that power and this is the 'seek and ye shall find'. that power is external to ourself
when religions speak of this they shift away to external things of man and they think these are the whole picture and miss the key point... or at least they often do
but the quality of what is on offer is way beyond what it gets squeezed into and still carries the same label although it has been squeezed into an ill-fitting garment
Jesus, in Thomas, appears aware of all these things to say the least
We are balanced here in the flesh for a short time but that richness kind of rubs off on us after a while!
Old 08-07-2021, 09:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
Neil, i understand what you are saying to mean that the kingdom 'is within' if a person begins a relationship with that power that is within (where our senses dwell).
Our sences dwell/reside only within the Soul'self, every other part of us including the brain is non sentient, non conscious & non aware.

The kingdom that "can" be within us, CAN be the power of christ, & it has been refered to as the "full armour, the comforter & life" & though we the Soul'self are alive, without sufficient quantities of it & the transformation into christhood "within us" we actually live in death.

The power that is within us "the spiritual Soul'self" at the moment, is only the natural spiritual kind, & of which does include consciousness, awareness etc. & through conscious awareness we have an ability to seek for the kingdom of christ & desire for it to be enstilled within us.

"BUT", the problem is the same now as it was 2000 yrs ago AND also further back than 2000 yrs in time.
Because of the evil ones who are in absolute phenomenal quantities, AND who have put into play a spiritual veil that impedes our ability to perceive the Almighty AND of which impedes the essence of christ from flowing into all of us as we learn of this great boon AND desire for it. This is why there are no christed persons in the flesh, though some people on this forum believe that there are & have been.

And this explains the meaning of "the last supper". Like I said recently, jesus, through his abilities, was teaching & ASSISTING of the inflowings of the Holy Spirit'UAL christ essence, into the people around himself, before & up to his last night in the flesh.

This refers to the last supper...
Give us this day our daily bread "christ essence"...NOT FOOD that we put into our mouths.

And this also...
(7) Jesus said, "Blessed is the lion which becomes man when consumed by man; and cursed is the man whom the lion consumes, and the lion becomes man

These two quotes are the same as supper. supper, is not refering to consuming food with Jesus on his last night.
The last supper was the last time that Jesus would assist the christ essence into those around him.

The veil that is implemented & a part of us that impedes our ability to perceive the christ entity, is the reason why one of our fellow forum members, who has been searching for God whilst out of the physical body "OBE", can not find god.

It doesn't matter if an individual is in the body or out of the body, the impeding hindering veil follows the individual even after death, untill the individual can dislodge the impedance of the "cause" of the veil.
Problem is, the cause of the veil chooses to continue to be unseen & undetected, and has been unseen & undetected since the time of the first parents & their fall.
And as i have previously mentioned numerous times, this is why vast quantities of Earthlings do not take the narrow path through gate. And why the phenomenal nbrs of the dark unseen ones continue to grow.

Have i written to much once again, well no as i am writing with assistance from spiritual persons who are without the flesh.
Regards.
Old 08-07-2021, 09:59 PM
Master
The "Last Supper" was not called such until afterwards.
It's not termed as such in scripture.
neil, why you want to give demons, or your unseen forces priority over the power of Christ, and the Holy Spirit, no one can say except yourself.
It is an affliction, which as I stated in the past, you can seek relief of.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 09-07-2021, 12:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Our sences dwell/reside only within the Soul'self, every other part of us including the brain is non sentient, non conscious & non aware.

The kingdom that "can" be within us, CAN be the power of christ, & it has been refered to as the "full armour, the comforter & life" & though we the Soul'self are alive, without sufficient quantities of it & the transformation into christhood "within us" we actually live in death.
The power of deception has within it it's own downfall since it has to subvert something true to have any power. what people want isn't the knowledge of the subversion but the truth about the truth, and not only that - the evil ones reveal their own character and condemn themselves - by speaking to us they do not convey an ounce of their evil in the process to us, their words condemn them immediately!

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 10-10-2021 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 19-07-2021, 01:19 PM
Master
60. He saw a Samaritan carrying a lamb and going to Judea. He said to his disciples, "that person ... around the lamb." They said to him, "So that he may kill it and eat it." He said to them, "He will not eat it while it is alive, but only after he has killed it and it has become a carcass."

They said, "Otherwise he can't do it."

He said to them, "So also with you, seek for yourselves a place for rest, or you might become a carcass and be eaten.

I think that the bible helps with the understanding of this one...
1 Corinthians 15:42-49
42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. The body is sown in corruption, it is raised in incorruption. 43 It is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness, it is raised in power. 44 It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. 45 And so it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit. 46 However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural, and afterward the spiritual. 47 The first man was of the earth, made of dust; the second Man is the Lord from heaven. 48 As was the man of dust, so also are those who are made of dust; and as is the heavenly Man, so also are those who are heavenly. 49 And as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly Man.

Any thoughts?
Old 30-07-2021, 03:45 AM
Master
Jonesboy,
nice discussion on verse 60. Thanks for opening up this verse for discussion.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 31-08-2021, 07:52 AM
Deactivated Account
"Where there is a lot of fuss about “spirituality,” “enlightenment” or just “turning on,” it is often because there are buzzards hovering around a corpse........ Zen enriches no one. There is no body to be found."

(Thomas Merton, from "Zen and the Birds of Appetite")
Old 03-09-2021, 12:16 AM
The Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I myself could care less about what is canonized.
Just because I believe it today, doesn't mean I will believe it tomorrow.
I am who I am may I never lose sight
Of the fact that I am who I am day and night
I'm not who I was nor who I will be
For 'WHO I AM' is the name that my God gave to me.

And there is no other name in heaven or earth by which we can be saved.

GNB Catholic Study Edition; John 8: 28; “When you lift up the Son of Man, you will know that ‘I Am Who I Am’; then you will know that I do nothing on my own authority, but I say only what 'THE' Father has instructed me to say.

Our Father who art in heaven, etc.
Old 31-10-2021, 06:37 AM
Master
    The Gospel of Thomas was never canonized.

VERSE 60

They saw a Samaritan carrying a lamb as he was going into Judea.
He asked his disciples: "What do you think he will do with that lamb?"

They replied, "He will kill it and eat it."

He said to them, "As long as it remains alive, he will not eat it: only if he kills it and it becomes a carcass."

They said: "Otherwise he can not do it."

He said to them: "You too must seek a place to rest or you may become a carcass and be eaten."

NOTE: This verse is not copyrighted. This is my own translation and is free for any one to use.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 07-11-2021, 12:09 AM
The Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
The "Last Supper" was not called such until afterwards.
It's not termed as such in scripture.

Correct! In scripture, the last meal that Jesus had with his disciples was the Passover meal, which was to be held in the evening and beginning of the fourteenth day of Nisan. The day before the Jews erroneous seven day festival of Passover, who ate their Pascal Lamb in the evening and beginning of the seven day Festival of Unleavened Bread, which was, (according to scripture) supposed to be held after the one day Festival of Passover.

Luke 22: 14-16; When the hour came, Jesus took his place at the table with the apostles. He said to them, “I have wanted so much to eat this 'PASSOVER MEAL' with you before I suffer! For I tell you, I will never not anymore eat thereof until it is given its full meaning in the Kingdom of God.”

No Lamb was eaten that night, as Jesus, the reality of the Pascal Lamb, offered his disciples the bread and the wine that symbolised his flesh and blood.

Peace.