Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 07-02-2024, 06:56 AM
Master

Heaven, any memories...

Hi.
Just wondered if any of you can actually remember being in heaven ?
Old 15-02-2024, 07:55 PM
Gee, I thought someone would have something!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-02-2024, 08:03 PM
Newbie ;)

I wouldn't call it 'heaven'; at least, I wasn't in the Christian heaven. I have memories of the 'Summerland', but the calm I felt there could very well be described as 'heavenly'.

The memory is a flash of an image, for the most part. A golden field of tall grasses, yellow sky, and a large tree in the middle. I can hear the trickling of a small stream somewhere, though I can't see it. I'm completely alone there aside from those things, and it's very quiet, and calm. It was a resting place between lives, and nothing more as far as I know, like a waiting room haha.

I hope that's something to you, though I'm sorry if it wasn't what you were looking for.
Old 15-02-2024, 08:25 PM
Guide

Heaven is different for each of us.We all have differing scenarios according to our beliefs.
I only can remember what it was like just before birth.(Dark grey with loads of telepathic voices, from where I dont know,images shown at me and the falling through blackness).
Oh,I remember two men dressed like monks aswell.I also remember when I was young and Mum was going to remarry as my father had died,Me thinking "I hope the men, again dressed as monks but wearing darker robes, sitting behind a table wont be angry at me".I thought that it doesnt matter as they're up there and I'm down here.
Old 15-02-2024, 08:37 PM
Administrator
I Have seen what I would call Heaven through my NDE the colours are out of this world the green of the grass to the blue of the sky are breathtaking
they are so clear not like here everything is so pure
A friend passed last week she had cerebral palsy she lived life to the full
she is the first child of 7 to pass

her dad is in his nineties her mother late eighties,
I Was thinking about her and i saw her she looked so happy and bright.
I haven't told her sister yet i will wait until after the crematorium before i say something

judging by her smile she is happy to be in the spirit world

Namaste
Old 16-02-2024, 01:15 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Hi.
How would we know for sure WHERE we remember being?
Old 16-02-2024, 01:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitbat
I wouldn't call it 'heaven'; at least, I wasn't in the Christian heaven. I have memories of the 'Summerland', but the calm I felt there could very well be described as 'heavenly'.

Summerland

The 'John the Baptist' of Modern Day Spiritualism, Andrew Jackson Davis, first used this word back in 1845 (3 years before 'Modern Day Spiritualism' began).

As for Heaven(s): most, if not all religions, seem to believe in Heaven(s) but their descriptions of Heaven(s) are not consistent among the various religions.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 16-02-2024, 01:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Hi.

Some might say they are in 'Heaven' just as some say they are in 'Hell'.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 16-02-2024, 06:58 AM
Master

Good grief .... Leave you all alone for 5 seconds while I had to nip out and look what happens !!!!! Thank you MissH for the "prompt" ....( Did you bribe them all or wot ????)....
Heehee.
Old 16-02-2024, 07:03 AM
Master

FRUITBAT....
Thank you. That really is a lovely image. Please don't say sorry, and I'm not actually looking for anything , was just curious as to whether anyone could actually remember being there.
I have no doubt in my mind that heaven does exist .