Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 24-03-2013, 02:03 AM
mnrjpf99

Sorry it's long but I am a lil confuesed.

When I was about 6 years old, I was very sick with bronchitis then the measles. Needless to say I was stuck in bed for a while. One night I had a dream that I had died. In the dream I was in this large field with other people. I felt like I had been there before. There was an older man there, about in his 70's. I went to talk to this man because it was my turn to do so. I don't remember all that was said but basically he told me it was my time to "go". In a nut shell I debated it and he said that if I went on, things would be okay but if I stayed, the life ahead of me would be very unhappy. When I was debating with him, it was like I was older not a six year old.The average 6 year old would have no clue.
The next morning when I woke up, I actually felt better for some odd reason. A night or 2 later, I dream t about a girl that was around the age of 9 or so. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. I don't remember the details of the dream but I felt as if I knew her. I felt very close and comfortable with her. As crazy as it may sound, I feel like she has been with me ever since.
Sorry if this post is kind of long but these details may have relevance.
As the years past I had several dreams about a woman who was my mother from a different time. I have never forgotten what she looked like. Probably early 1900's. I had other siblings in the dreams. A few of the dreams, my mother called a name "Anna". I don't recall if she was referring to me or my sister. These dreams stopped when I was about 18ish or so.
About 15 years later, in 1998 I was doing dishes and my daughter was looking at a book from school. I happened to glance over to see what she was reading. When I saw the picture in the book, my blood ran cold. I started to shake. The woman in the picture was my mother from the dreams. The book was non fiction. I recognized the room she was in and other things. Later that night I looked through the book. As I was looking and reading, I had this sad home sick feeling. The thoughts that went through my head were and still are, "I want my life back".
I did come to find out that I have a lot in common with Anna the one who's name was called out in the dreams. I came to the conclusion that I had possibly reincarnated from Anna. Anna was also in the book.
About 2 years ago I was looking at videos about Anna's family online. I was watching a tribute video to her sister Marie. My mood was normal, had no depression issues of any kind. As I watched the video about a minute into it, I went from normal to the deepest darkest depression I have ever experienced in my entire life in a matter of seconds. I stopped the video and went into the kitchen. As I stood there I thought and said out loud "I can't do this anymore. I just can't do this. I want to go home. I want my life back". I felt my soul was separate from me. It was as if "she" was talking. After I finally "got my self together", I was scared to go to bed that night in fear she would "leave" me in my sleep and I would either die or wake up a soulless vegetable or something.
That whole thing made me wonder if I may have actually possibly been Marie instead of Anna because of the intensity of the feeling and I too have things in conman with her.
I know this whole thing is very strange but it's all true. If anyone has any helpful input that would be great. Thanks
Old 28-03-2013, 09:08 AM
Soul Searcher

Smile Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnrjpf99
When I was about 6 years old, I was very sick with bronchitis then the measles. Needless to say I was stuck in bed for a while. One night I had a dream that I had died. In the dream I was in this large field with other people. I felt like I had been there before. There was an older man there, about in his 70's. I went to talk to this man because it was my turn to do so. I don't remember all that was said but basically he told me it was my time to "go". In a nut shell I debated it and he said that if I went on, things would be okay but if I stayed, the life ahead of me would be very unhappy. When I was debating with him, it was like I was older not a six year old.The average 6 year old would have no clue.
The next morning when I woke up, I actually felt better for some odd reason. A night or 2 later, I dream t about a girl that was around the age of 9 or so. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. I don't remember the details of the dream but I felt as if I knew her. I felt very close and comfortable with her. As crazy as it may sound, I feel like she has been with me ever since.
Sorry if this post is kind of long but these details may have relevance.
As the years past I had several dreams about a woman who was my mother from a different time. I have never forgotten what she looked like. Probably early 1900's. I had other siblings in the dreams. A few of the dreams, my mother called a name "Anna". I don't recall if she was referring to me or my sister. These dreams stopped when I was about 18ish or so.
About 15 years later, in 1998 I was doing dishes and my daughter was looking at a book from school. I happened to glance over to see what she was reading. When I saw the picture in the book, my blood ran cold. I started to shake. The woman in the picture was my mother from the dreams. The book was non fiction. I recognized the room she was in and other things. Later that night I looked through the book. As I was looking and reading, I had this sad home sick feeling. The thoughts that went through my head were and still are, "I want my life back".
I did come to find out that I have a lot in common with Anna the one who's name was called out in the dreams. I came to the conclusion that I had possibly reincarnated from Anna. Anna was also in the book.
About 2 years ago I was looking at videos about Anna's family online. I was watching a tribute video to her sister Marie. My mood was normal, had no depression issues of any kind. As I watched the video about a minute into it, I went from normal to the deepest darkest depression I have ever experienced in my entire life in a matter of seconds. I stopped the video and went into the kitchen. As I stood there I thought and said out loud "I can't do this anymore. I just can't do this. I want to go home. I want my life back". I felt my soul was separate from me. It was as if "she" was talking. After I finally "got my self together", I was scared to go to bed that night in fear she would "leave" me in my sleep and I would either die or wake up a soulless vegetable or something.
That whole thing made me wonder if I may have actually possibly been Marie instead of Anna because of the intensity of the feeling and I too have things in conman with her.
I know this whole thing is very strange but it's all true. If anyone has any helpful input that would be great. Thanks

Hi there

Firstly, that's a very fascinating story and at the beginning I literally had goosebumps, as it seemed so similar to mine.

At age 3 until my teenage years I suffered with a life threatening illness. They brought me back a few times after losing my life, and during one time aged 4, I had an OBE and premonition, where I saw my past life and I actually ended up where that vision was (vacation travels with parents) when I was 7. When I was there, I had the exact feelings as you and it's mind blowing, you literally just know where you came from; and you always knew. Mine involved a Lady that was dressed from around the victorian era, and I believe her possibly to have been a maid/children's governess, from a Chateau in France - where my family ended up living for a few years. She always watched over me in my room as a baby/child, until I didn't have the illness anymore.

I'm not entirely sure I can explain your story, but at least I can offer some support as i've been there, and maybe try to get some ideas for you.

That day your daughter was reading the book where you saw the Lady in it, can you think of any significent at all about that time? Believe me, nothing is ever a coincidence
Any recent dreams around then, anniversary of something, relevent age, thoughts in your mind? Something will have been important, that's why you were meant to see that book, and why your daughter had it...
Also, could I ask what book it was? Curious to know.

Main thing is though, please don't feel scared. I'm only 24 and have spent my life since 2 years old, been scared I guess of all the things I've seen/experienced. It's only recently I've learnt to live with who I am

Love to hear more, and best wishes to you!
Old 28-03-2013, 01:09 PM
mnrjpf99

Thank you for your input. It is nice to hear that someone understands what I had experienced. This whole thing is has just stayed with me for all these years. I think one of the reasons why I want to figure it all out, is because I feel that If you get to know your past life, it can help you understand more about who you are now. A past life can explain issues or quirks about a person in their current life.
Even though I am a guy, I know I was a girl in my past life. The funny thing is, that even to this day, when I have a dream that I scream in, it is always girls voice and never my own. I remember having the fear of coming of age because I knew it was very painful to have a baby in my past life.
Just so it's said, I am content being a guy and I am straight. However my personality I suppose has many feminine traits thus from my past life. Women find it easy to talk to me as I do them. I could care less about football, hunting and all the "big man" stuff. Lol
The biggest thing that stumps me, is that the experience I had with that video and the depression thing from it.
I just often feel that I don't have my own soul. It's like a "soul identity crisis" or something.
At some point I will reveal what the book and video was.
Old 28-03-2013, 02:05 PM
Soul Searcher

You're very welcome :) And yeah these kind of things do stay with you for the rest of your life. I'm pretty much at the same point as you are now, and trying to figure out what happened, when I had a near-death experience, outer body experience, and premonition - all at the same time lol.

I actually thought you were a woman when I read your first post; how fascinating to see you think you were in a past life. I'm with you 100% too on wanting to know about past life, to see how that influences our behaviour/attitudes/traits now.
I know I came from the 18th/early century, and ever since I was born I liked old antique objects, furniture, places etc. I used to do my hair like I was from that era, and my mum used to say I look like an old woman lol! I was always so much older than my years too, so yeah it's absolutely fascinating :)

At the beginning of your story you mention about first seeing this older man, then later the blonde haired/blue eyed girl. Do you think these were related at all to Anna or Marie? As it was a time you were fragile and ill, the older man could have been a previous relation coming to comfort you, do you have any knowledge of your grandfathers/great grandfathers, uncles etc?
Also, what sort of time era were the 2 women, older man and little girl from?

It's funny to read that during both being a child and bad illness that it's when everything started, as I mentioned earlier that's exactly what happened with me - and lots of people in the world too, no doubt.

Interesting stuff, hope to hear back soon then can try and help some more!
:)
Old 28-03-2013, 03:32 PM
mnrjpf99

I had actually wondered about the possibility of the old man in the near death dream being my Grandfather. In a nut shell, he said to me that if I stayed the life before me would not good. It is like I had the understanding of someone older. Unfortunately he was rite. I went though a lot of death when I was around 12 to 13 years old. My father died, my brother 2 months after my dad and I found out a few months later that my first girl friend had died. I had had a premonition about that girl friends death. I can tell more about that later.
I don't believe that the man in my dream was related to the 2 girls in my dreams.
So if you don't mind me asking. What was your illness?
Old 28-03-2013, 05:45 PM
Soul Searcher

Smile Understanding..

Quote:
I had actually wondered about the possibility of the old man in the near death dream being my Grandfather. In a nut shell, he said to me that if I stayed the life before me would not good. It is like I had the understanding of someone older. Unfortunately he was rite. I went though a lot of death when I was around 12 to 13 years old. My father died, my brother 2 months after my dad and I found out a few months later that my first girl friend had died. I had had a premonition about that girl friends death. I can tell more about that later.
I don't believe that the man in my dream was related to the 2 girls in my dreams.
So if you don't mind me asking. What was your illness?

Well firstly, i'm very sorry to hear about the loss you experienced.
What i've learnt through both my own experiences, self discovery and the great advice from people here; is that if during an OBE or a near-death experience, we had the choice to Stay or Go, and we choose to stay here, then we have already achieved a higher enlightenment, and we are put back here for a REASON. You may think that the losses you had, seemed not even worth staying around as a physical being for; but it was. It takes a special person to stay here and do good.

Right from being placed here, through the experiences you had at an early age, you had something special and put here to do good, you must use that but like the rest of us, sometimes it's very confusing...

And no I don't mind you asking about my illness at all. When I was about 2 until the age of 14, I had a problem with one of my kidney's. Basically it wouldn't function correctly, and the toxins that are supposed to filter out your body, stayed and flooded my whole system. This would result in extreme fever, pains everywhere, being delirious, and not being able to get out of bed for weeks at a time. If bad enough, I'd be slipping in and out of the other world; where my story begins, twice having a near-death experience and once actually being called to the light, but I chose to stay. That was at about 3 years old.

Keep on your journey of self-discovery, it's amazing what you find out
Old 29-03-2013, 01:15 AM
mnrjpf99

I agree. When we get our second chance, there is a reason for it. Sometime I wonder what my purpose was to come back. Well If I wasn't here, I wouldn't have my kids so that's a plus. :0)
I am sorry to hear about you kidney issues. I take it you are pretty much ok now?
Old 29-03-2013, 01:29 AM
Knower
I wrote some stuff, but I will pm you instead.

Love,
GL
Old 29-03-2013, 02:58 PM
Soul Searcher

Smile All good things

Quote:
I agree. When we get our second chance, there is a reason for it. Sometime I wonder what my purpose was to come back. Well If I wasn't here, I wouldn't have my kids so that's a plus. :0)
I am sorry to hear about you kidney issues. I take it you are pretty much ok now?

Exactly, kids are a wonderful gift!

And yeah i'm doing great now thankyou, I outgrew the illness so to speak when I was about 14.

Have a good weekend! :)

Nadine
Old 30-03-2013, 01:50 AM
Guide
I found your post so interesting, as well. Carl Jung believed in reincarnation and explained his version of the concept as we are all like a handful of water in an ocean. If you were to drop that handful and picked up another handful of the water, you'd be picking up "other" drops of water with the original handful. So, in other words, we are composites of other lives. I think the blond girl and possibly Marie are other parts of you. If I were you, I would get a past-life regression CD (Great one: Dr. Brian Weiss for home sessions) and see what you can find out from them. Maybe they just want validation of their lives and that's why you feel "separated from your soul". Also, if I sense a spirit in an environment (such as a hotel, vacation home, etc.), I will ASK the spirit if they want to give me any information about themselves, to visit me in my dreams and show me what they need me to know. It really works, as I've gotten many dreams that showed me who the spirit was, info that they wanted me to know. you can do it for past lives, as well. Just give the self-suggestion prior to sleeping. Best wishes!

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella