Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 24-02-2013, 11:35 PM
xaipete11

Past Life Memories?

For as long as I can remember I have always felt some sort of connection to WWII (the European campaign only). Even as a young child, maybe 3 or 4. I can remember being in bed and hearing the sounds of soldiers marching. I'm very drawn to the music and art from that period.

Over the years, I've had some scattered dreams pertaining to that era but lately they seem to be increasing. For perhaps the last year or so, I have been having dreams that seem to be taking place during the war (never the same exact dream) however, the same unknown male seems to show up from time to time. I feel a profound sense of love towards this individual but don't have any idea who he is. There never seems to be any message that I can pick up on other than the connection I feel with him but his eyes seem to strike me more than anything.

Could this be past life recall? Some people claim that when an unknown person shows up repeatedly in dreams that it is a spirit attempting to make contact. Perhaps it's just my imagination. Any thoughts?
Old 25-02-2013, 12:08 AM
Super Moderator
How do you wake up from these dreams? i mean your emotions. Is there anyone else in them. Can you see a name that you could look up.? Or other objects.
Old 25-02-2013, 12:40 AM
Pathfinder
when the same dreams keep coming again, or in this situation the man keeps coming, it's because there's a message in it that you haven't yet understood. Perhaps listening to more of the WWII music or reading articles from that time will trigger the memory. Or maybe see tv-series that fctinally happens in that period, like about the inspector someone-I-cna't-remember x)
That's how my memories are mostly triggered, by reading books, seeing series or documentaries. Some memories are triggered by smells or feelings too, but that's harder to recognize them for me :)

I remember fragments of past lives too, and is also drawn to different objects related to them :)
Old 25-02-2013, 08:23 AM
Master

I know that pull toward all things WW2. I had it since a child. I read countless books and saw many movies, both ficion and documentary. I collect the uniforms, weapons and gear of the period and once led a reenacted event situated in that war. I recollect fragments of dreams that felt very real.

Recently I learned I had been a soldier then. It seems so obvious now.

I have met some spirits of that era, as guides for others during my guide finding sessions. You could well have such a guide, but it could also be that you are simply remembering someone from that life who were very important for you. I am sure you will find out more, in the near future.
Old 25-02-2013, 10:13 PM
xaipete11

Thanks everyone for your comments.

Tealtwist, there have on occasion been other individuals in these dreams (also unknown); however, no one else aside from this man has ever shown up again. As far as names, I wish I could say that I've gotten a name but so far that hasn't happened. I did happen to see a documentary several days ago and was surprised when I saw the image a German soldier who looked very much like the man in my dreams. He was involved in the German resistance and consequently perished during the war as a result. I have seen images that lead me to believe some of the events were happening in Berlin and on one occasion somewhere in eastern Europe/Russia perhaps.

WhiteWarrior, I hadn't thought about this person being a guide. That's an interesting idea. If this is the case, would a guide share with you experiences from their own lifetime?
Old 26-02-2013, 09:46 AM
Master

What a guide might share with you are experiences from one of your lifetimes. Or, from one you shared with him.
Old 26-02-2013, 02:16 PM
Administrator
This man may be a soul mate from a previous life have you thought to get past life regression? this may answer some of your questions

Namaste
Old 03-03-2013, 10:05 PM
Super Moderator
Hmm just a thought this dream is recurring right? when I have dreams that reoccur or I will be dreaming and the reoccurred dream pops in and takes over.lol I tell myself before I fall asleep that I am going to take control of the dream and get some answers. Another thing that may work in imagine the most recent dream everything you can remember and see if you can get a firmer answer.
Old 04-03-2013, 11:09 AM
LadyImpreza1111

It does sound like a past-life recall. I don't know if you have ever read the book "Soul Survivor" by Bruce and Andrea Leininger, but that was about a kid who recalled extremely vivid details pertaining to his past life. The person you dreamt of could be a past life memory of someone who either plays a significant role in this lifetime.........either now, or in the future.

If you haven't read this book, at least check out this link. Both are awesome. Hands-down my favorite book related to reincarnation so far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWCUjx4nI98
Old 05-03-2013, 02:14 PM
Guide
I have performed past-life regressions for others, and I have found that upon coming out of regression, they had inklings that they were in a war, such as antiques, collections, movies, etc. I highly recommend for anyone wanting to seek more information, to get Dr. Brian Weiss' CD "Mirrors of Time" for DIY past-life regressions. The man that you continually see may have been a companion of war that you saved or he saved you and that he may be serving as your guide in this life. I had a best friend (he died when he was 21) who showed me in a dream the night after he died, that we served in a war together in which his legs were blown off and I carried him off the field. We always looked out for each other in this life. Best wishes!

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella