Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 29-05-2022, 02:24 AM
Experiencer
Changes occurring

I have noticed these past few years changes within me. I am aware that I have lost a considerable amount of weight. I used to be 100kg on a 6'2" frame, now I am 80kg. I am healthy, with no known symptoms of anything alarming.

The next observation is how my perception seems to be that I am higher on the ground than I physically am, feeling like I am 2-3 feet taller when moving around outside. No prescribed or illicit drugs are being used.

Also, my emotions are all over the place from one extreme to the other. A clown for the morning and a grump in the afternoon. But generally, I am stable.

I have no fever from any infections. As I stated earlier, I am healthy as can be. But I am always feeling warm, even on cold days, I can tolerate temps below 10 deg celsius without feeling cold. My wife always wants to cuddle me because I am her electric blanket. I found I am vibrating at a higher frequency. A good thing. Moving around has been like walking in honey. Difficult, heavy, and draining in this low-density frequency of Earth.

When I talk with people It seems as though I am speaking like Charlie Brown's school teacher to them. I found my level of consciousness has gone up a notch.

Changes coming through, 46 & 2.

https://youtu.be/mYKLvYGqaC0

Finding the truth comes from two sources. The ones you find yourself and the ones you're willing to accept told by others.
Old 29-05-2022, 03:17 AM
Master

hadn't met anyone who had found the heat yet lol...

i'm not there myself, i putter around but results have been elusive lol... but i've heard a lot about places one can go...
Old 29-05-2022, 03:44 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
hadn't met anyone who had found the heat yet lol...

i'm not there myself, i putter around but results have been elusive lol... but i've heard a lot about places one can go...

I found the key to it all, it has everything about what this life is all about. Why we are here and to rediscover who and what we really are. Then, taking that into your stride, know that this is not the be all and end all of life. But just one out of an infinite amount.
Also, be aware of all the trouble in the world but don't be consumed by it all because of what I stated earlier, the be all and end all part.
Seeing through the lies as well helps, I suppose it came with my awakening experience 21 years ago.
You also may want to know the truth that is hidden behind the lies.

But I suppose everyone's experience will be different. As this is what I recall that led me to where I am now.

Finding the truth comes from two sources. The ones you find yourself and the ones you're willing to accept told by others.
Old 29-05-2022, 11:09 PM
Experiencer
The other change within was that I can spot a liar. Via visual and audible cues. Picking up on their micro & macro idiosyncrasies. Also the sensation of feeling their energy.
We had some reno work done on our house, when I questioned the builder what was the story of ordering 9 sheets and using 8 whilst we already paid for the 9 sheets. A red face moment & and a song and dance. The second time was a similar situation. As soon as he opened his mouth and started muttering his feeble rationality, I had a rush feeling that he was telling me pork pies (lies).

Even watching the news back when I did, I could not stand listening to the drivel coming out of their mouths.

Old 29-05-2022, 11:41 PM
Master

at some point I thought, how absolutely impossible it is to know the 'real' truth about this place. It seems hidden in a vast maze that was apparently designed to be impassible... whatever one selects to believe in as the truth seems but a another form of red herring... and yet... I was told even the fundamental equations that govern the purely physical parts of this reality are at once so simple a child could understand them and yet so cryptic that the scientists of the world will never be able to reverse-engineer them.

but at the same time as I don't think I can know the truth I do think I know that pretty much everything people en masse have bought into isn't even close... it is like, trying to use the polar coordinate system to describe a rectangle. Doable, yes... but not the efficient thing people think it is and simply because they want to be in the dark and won't allow themselves to know about alternate descriptive frameworks like cartesian coordinates. And trying to describe significantly more complex line-oriented shapes isn't even tried (or is accomplished only with significant hand-waving) because of the difficulty level of that kind of force-fit...

It seems like, to have any chance of even getting into the ballpark where truth has its home, one has to go off by oneself...

in fact, the most pressing 'truth' I've found goes so far against what people 'want' to be true that they will fight with me if I but mention it... and yet... it is one of the moments that changed the entire course of my life.

I've always believed though, God has things well in hand. Nothing one sees has any real power to harm, except the power one gives it... and even the most annoyingly evil things were put there specifically as a way as to help those who need help. All our complaining about stuff we don't like or that we think others shouldn't be doing just obfuscates the fact it all works out for the best good anyway.

And even when one does grant all sorts of awful things power over their life, life is in favor of one surviving whatever one thinks about it.

but like I say I haven't gotten any real results with physics. You are doing better than i am
Old 30-05-2022, 12:24 AM
Experiencer
I don't pretend to know everything, I don't. Only snippets of information that I have been privy to so as to not break my mind.

What I do know is, is this place is a creche. A place for souls to learn valuable lessons from the onslaught of the events in our lives. Some souls come here to assist the very young ones. But this place is a place of harshness.

Some seek things they cannot have yet because their hearts, mind and soul are not open to the true reality of it. One thing I observed during my experience is to letting go of what we thought was real. Far too many lies cover just about everything we've ever been told. Once you see through this veil, of smoke and mirrors, it will hit you like a wall of water.

Old 30-05-2022, 01:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..Vel..
I how my perception seems to be that I am higher on the ground than I physically am, feeling like I am 2-3 feet taller when moving around outside. No prescribed or illicit drugs are being used.
Changes coming through]
Cool. Your growing spiritually tall.

The thing I’ve learned through emotional roller coasters is that there is a levelling/balancing going on. When stability and grounded being kick in, you want feel so much like your floating, but rather you’ll be completely grounded in you.

It’s s bit like returning to this.

Be in the world but not of it.

Sounds like your in manopause too.. which often breaks through unresolved imbalances.

The world is not just harsh, it’s beautiful, it’s glorious, it’s soft and delicious, it’s rugged, it’s spectacular, it’s hard, it’s delightful..

(I could write pages and pages of everything it is through my inner world)

Empaths and sensitives are finding the middle path, which will take you through the ups and downs until it rests most beautifully in its place that fits itself perfectly.
Old 30-05-2022, 02:30 AM
Experiencer
Duly noted JustBe.

The world on the surface is a wonderful place, yes, that's true. But my awakening has revealed my mission in this incarnation. That is being a truth seeker/Messenger.
As I had and still do, a thirst for knowledge. That is a kind of weird and freaky things.
It has shown me what hides in the shadows and whom it consumes to do its deeds. Everything most people would think was just a random event or a terrible accident/mistake is being deceived. Everything has been planned from the get go.
I don't want to bring darkness to this forum as it will break a lot of hearts and minds to learn of what I have via my gifts and awakening. I vent my frustrations on another forum.

There is a dark force that is taking over this world through the flesh of men. They are our leaders of government and religious, teachers, judges, CEOs Heads of police and military. It goes on...

As some see it as a curse for being able to peer behind the curtain. I don't. There is so much evil it is hard to ignore. So many dots connected to so many influential people and personalities, regal, political and celebrities. It is a very sick world out there, and these people are the ones pulling our strings.

On the up side, the way I keep my sanity is by reassuring myself that this is all a game we chose to come here and play our parts. As this is not the be all and end all to our existence. We are spiritual beings having a physical material life to gain experience and learn from valuable lessons via the human condition on Earth, the hardest place to exist in this universe.

Not many want to come here because of what I've already stated. It's a, "I'll pass on that one thanks". But here we are.

Old 30-05-2022, 06:02 AM
Master
Your experiences are perceived as you perceive them, through you as the one looking.

But of course what you say, fits the whole.

What your sharing isn’t hidden, it’s all been coming to light and has been since covid hit. The world as we’ve known it is slowly but surely bringing to light what is not in truth of life’s balance as it is and will be. It’s the nature of life through it’s changing continuum. Destruction and construction ongoing. Endings and new beginnings. All dependent upon the whole of course.

Your awareness or peering into human nature as it is on the surface and below has been for centuries, It’s just a different form of control power and greed, damage, harm and cruelty.

And of course their has always been countries and pockets where it’s been worse than others.

You don’t need gifts to source information nowadays. You can access information anywhere. Conspiracy theories, real life events that affect people directly, that have platforms nowdays to share with the greater world.

Understanding the nature of what is as it is both in you and outside of you, doesn’t mean the focus turns only to the upside of life.

It’s an inclusive picture of all things.

And naturally without you hiding from yourself you can ground into yourself as the middle way.

I had someone say today to me, “I don’t sweat the small stuff” .. I just dismiss it as not worth getting involved in. Through some open discussion, I said their is dismissive and pushing under the carpet of yourself and there is understanding and acknowledging outside of you, not you, so you don’t dismiss what that understanding is showing as yourself.

Of course the deeper we got it, the awareness in him came to light

He said..

“I don’t like conflict” I said sometimes conflict where it’s been unhealthy in your world deep and troubled, can lead you to believe all conflict is ‘BAD’ but as I shared healthy conflict can mend and repair without dismissing, as ‘not sweating the small stuff’ but rather not attached but aware. Not engaged in it, but connected in you aware. Hence you lead by that balance in the world.

I wonder if that can happen with the big stuff too?

Your peeking in to understand you I suspect. How you feel, how it stirs and plays up inside you. How it challenges you, inflicts you, activates you.. So I think where we look is an opportunity to grow and deepen, ground into being, be in flow of our life as we want to dance and sing.

Where you say ‘yes on the surface life is wonderful’ I have to wonder why you perceive my view as a surface description.
Old 30-05-2022, 08:55 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Where you say ‘yes on the surface life is wonderful’ I have to wonder why you perceive my view as a surface description.

The surface world we live in is an illusion. Our five senses (some of whom have 6), take in all the information for our minds to decode. Being spiritual beings, we use our bodies just like virtual reality goggles the kids use in PC games.

I've been given the gift/ability to see the real world as it is. Without the VR goggles. You've more than likely heard the saying, "hell on Earth", well it comes very close. It is and it isn't my perceptions, it is the true reality. As opposed to the 'surface' world. Because the 'surface life' is just like a woman's face with makeup on. An illusion of what lies beneath.
It is all by design by Source/God/Spirit. So we learn well from all the rubbish. Can't graduate from school unless you complete all the classes.

I saw COVID coming 18mths prior to it happening. I saw that it was a fake one. Planned by the elite. Those who I tried to warn looked at me as if I was a nutter.
I was also shown, through, well downloads of small packets of information, not online downloads, from the universe. They steered me to certain bits of information here there and everywhere. Books, the internet, random talks with people. I was shown all the information that produced who, but rather what Satan is. I was startled at first because I had the Hollywood version stuck in my head. I was steered away from that.
I came across information that was the final piece of the puzzle. The jigsaw was complete. I tried on another forum whether they wanted to know or not, it was difficult to ascertain. I gave it a shot and broke their mind. Far too much incomprehensible information. As their level of consciousness didn't match mine.
It is very frustrating. Not being able to convey even a minute amount because minds would fracture.

Just like describing what I had earlier. Open minds help, but it isn't everything. Only a start.