Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old Today, 02:44 PM
Ascender

2-21-24 …

Most of you who are reading this post are doing so after starting the day’s activities … some perhaps during a break in the daily routine … and others maybe the evening after completing most of the day’s responsibilities and duties. Whatever that case may be … it may be to your benefit to consider the following …

Find those few moments of elusive quiet time … inner time … ten … twenty … maybe thirty minutes … when the outside noises are a bit more hushed than usual … when the noises of your household are the same … your mind is not clustered with active chatters … and you make your way to a favored chair, floor position, or prone condition.

Take some slow, other deep breaths … nothing forced … a slow in-breath … hold it for a few seconds … then a slow exhale. Calm the body down … slow the mind if you can.

Now … as you gently ponder … consider the following …

“I live beyond yesterday” … pause a few seconds … “I live into today” … pause a few seconds … “and I live on into Now.”

Slowly and gently repeat this to yourself … a few seconds ( whatever feels comfortable ) … in between … but do your best to *objectively* view or oversee your position as you take these few quiet moments. Can you get a sense of just what, where, and how you are living … now? Can you look at it as if watching a movie … or watching someone else’s life being viewed?

Can you find … during these latter moments … something that went right? Can you find … even a momentary quick glimpse … something that is growth-oriented … beneficial … something “enlightening” ?

And so tomorrow … when you do this same thing … now you have a memory to build upon … and enlarge that … build upon it … develop it … feel the *life* of it … see it growing as a seedling into a blossoming flower … nurture it.

*Live* the I-AM … see the small examples of strength or courage or tolerance … and build upon them … feel them during those moments … again and again … just small time increments ever expanding … start small … don’t shoot for the moon … find something that works … acknowledge that it is growing … expand into other aspects … *breathe* it … feel it filling you … use it anywhere and everywhere … from the infant to the adult … the small to the large … let … and make … it work for you.

“I live beyond yesterday … I live into today … I live on into the Now” … the courage … the tolerance … the release … the recognition … the confidence … the serenity … the rebirth … of the larger … of the Whole … each baby-step building into the greater awareness and realization.

Let go of the shortcomings … let go of the feuds with family members, relatives, others … not through ever-present denial and dismissal … but through resolution … deal with them … do something about them … see the growth of each step … and then tomorrow … build upon it … always forward … always learning … always listening to LIFE … always recognizing … always seeing … just for a short few moments each day … and then let it grow.

It’s not complicated … it’s not difficult … it’s not frightening … it’s not hopeless … it’s not “beyond” you … it’s not too time-consuming … it has nothing to do with anyone else but YoU.

Let it work.

More tomorrow.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old Today, 03:54 PM
Master

Great post. Thanks.
Old Today, 05:59 PM
Ascender

Thanks, lemex

It *does* work … and *can* work very well.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -