Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2021, 03:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
Very true so all of unconditioned experience is, without exception, unchanging, permanent, stationary, stable, consistent. Like truth and his consistent teachings that never changed.

That is indeed very well put in reference to one's "unconditioned" nature.
Old 10-05-2021, 04:05 PM
Master

Considerations Seventy-Six …

Atten-SHUN …

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

There are rather lofty entities that design the general schoolroom … and we each put our particular additions and spins on and within it. The Negative Forces that design and maintain this Lower Psychic Worlds schoolroom certainly know what is necessary to present the differing options and experiences to all. You are drawn to certain situations as you pull them towards you due to your belief system … and due to your karmic implications.

So now … one begins to take charge of just what one perceives … or believes to be true about life and about Self. This is still on the mental level. The “outer” side of your life all comes from some very deep generic and core principle within … and since you have added a bit to just what mind is and isn’t … you begin to explore elsewhere … slowly probing beyond mind while not quite knowing what that might be.

Faith begins to gain a foothold here … faith that there *is* something beyond mind. Up until this time … mind has declared what Soul is or is not … without knowing just exactly what that is. The mental understanding of Soul … is just that … a mental understanding. By now you have realized that mind can make something very “real” in your individual life … but this often turns out to not be as real as one once believed.

This entire confrontation can be made more or less severe by how much one wishes to hold onto the “old ways” … the mental ways. The old mental patterns are vastly preferred over the true Unknown. Many … turn back to the familiar.

Your individual life is an exact reflection of the depth and perceived understanding of your relationship to Divine Spirit. If ones understanding is of the mental areas … the Lower Psychic Worlds … then this perception is enormously different from the Pure God Worlds. Once again … the approach and life as viewed via Soul is immensely different from a mental approach … even though an individual will often declare that they view from Soul … when they don’t.

This too … is a natural part of understanding self as Soul.

It is known in the spiritual order that the expansion of consciousness can only take place after one is put into new conditions of learning. Until then … the individual thinks they know what point is being made … but doesn’t … for they cannot know what they do not know as of yet … and this is very valid question. When Truth steals up on cats paws … we are caught off guard. If we *do” see greater Truth near us … we would push it away because of its ordinary nature … going back towards the center … becoming more foundational or basic … NOT deeper and more complex with analysis and definition.

The human self and the lower world bodies becomes frightened when Soul takes over. The control switch is actually the consciousness. If you allow your conscious attention to be put in the body, there it will stay ! ! If you allow it to be put in the Spirit world - - it will stay there - - and experience non-physical circumstances.

How do you do this ? How do you switch your attention from one thing to another ? How do you switch your attention from watching TV to listening to the radio to reading a book ?

Simple ! ! By the quality of your attention. You can switch your attention from the body consciousness to the non-physical consciousness through the element of attention.

Consciousness is nothing more than awareness … and individual consciousness is specific within the whole of consciousness. And awareness is hardly anything but attention.

So … we are back to attention again. This goes into everything you do. If your attention is somewhere else while you are trying to do your work … it is certain that you will not fool anybody else for long. This is an interesting point. Keep your attention on the occult, then it is certain that you will learn a LOT about the subject. If inwardly you keep watching some picture that you want to experience outwardly … whether in the lower world bodies or the Atma ( Soul ) body … it will come into your life … eventually.

It depends on where you want to put your attention … in Lower Psychic Worlds or in the spiritual realms. The control switch is the focused consciousness. How do you switch from reading a book to watching TV to listening to the radio ? It is the quality of your attention given to each. You must persist with each new State of Consciousness.

The key to quick unfoldment is the properly directed attention to the more beneficial channels.

Choose your images and thoughts well - - especially the ones you habitually put your attention on.

YoU are the channel by which the undifferentiated becomes differentiated … the generic becomes the specific … and you learn this first on the mental level … and then to the universal level. That is being accomplished by appropriation or assumption … to simply design your own world … and then later … to assist in the design of the universal. Recognize this true function of Soul … use it to set causes into motion - - and these will manifest according to the Spirits desires for your welfare. The universal mind must first act only upon and through the individuals wishes - - and the individual can only act through the universal. They are one. While engaged in a physical world incarnation … you must learn to deal with both worlds … each according to their teachings and lessons.

Everything is a reflection of the inner cosmic worlds. The past is but a thought, the present a reflection, the future a dream. The world is but a changing scene of conditions, situations, and circumstances created by man. Only the inner world is reality. The outer world is illusion … since the inner brings the outer into manifestation … it is the inner that is the greater reality … bringing the outer effects into manifestation.

Everything man thinks goes inward and is reflected outwardly. It returns to the outer world. Therefore - - the conscious mind should be pure … and Soul is here to first learn to control the conscious mind and emotions … and then apply that as a working aspect of the Universal Whole … within the Whole itself … not engaged in the Lower Psychic Worlds at all … or … to be a working part of both … which is the more adventurous mission … as even the truly advanced individuals must be brought into this world by way of human birth … and that individual must learn it all once more … although the core lessons are brought with him / her deeply within. Perhaps more appropriately … that individual must learn to interpret it all correctly again … and then be available in the Lower Psychic Worlds for service to all within them.

More Thursday

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

Tidbit …

We don’t see things as they are. We see them as we are.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 10-05-2021, 09:07 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
We don’t see things as they are. We see them as we are.
Yeah... I wish more were "aware" of that. Easy to call it that way, to them it's just "another way of thinking".

I wish I could help 'em outta that... Oh wait !

I just did it with myself.

Anyway, thank you for what you do.
Old 10-05-2021, 11:40 PM
Master

Thank you, Just Tim. I try to sneak in something of value in the Tidbits section. Nice touch in noticing.
Old 10-05-2021, 11:49 PM
Just Tim

Please, just call me Tim.

And the pleasure was mutual !
Quote:
Thank you, Just Tim. I try to sneak in something of value in the Tidbits section. Nice touch in noticing.
Old 11-05-2021, 05:29 AM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
You are drawn to certain situations as you pull them towards you … and due to your karmic implications.

so true! i'm just starting to see some of this more deeply.
Old 11-05-2021, 12:14 PM
Master
QUOTE 284 EXCERPT:

Quote:

You are drawn to certain situations as you pull them towards you due to your belief system … and due to your karmic implications.

Great point!

My teacher frequently said: "Don't think about things that you don't want to draw to yourself".

As one thinks, so one becomes.
Old 11-05-2021, 05:06 PM
Master

Very true. An old saying … We are what we believe ourselves to be … is quite appropriate. The source of the lesson is much less important than what we gain and how we live it. Many will teach the same lesson via different words … and all do not have to be “valid”or “recognized” teachers to show us obscure lessons we need to pay attention to. “Out of the mouth of babes … “ … can at times be very pertinent … depending on if we are attentive or not.
Old 13-05-2021, 01:41 PM
Master

Considerations Seventy - Seven …

The Transforming Steps 1 …

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

This begins a series on taking those final steps into the Pure God Worlds. How many posts there will be … I don’t know yet. I will have to be rather generic and somewhat elusive. In one to these posts … I’ll explain why.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

For a very long time … an individual will mentally believe it is “Soul” because that individual does not wish to consider himself to be mind … or wishes to believe that s/he is “beyond mind” … and not still mired in the mental worlds. Soul neither uncovers Itself … nor lives by and within Its perceptions … by mere declaration … although one can certainly believe to the contrary.

Once again … there is a totally different approach to the way you interact with life … your life … all of life … when viewing from Soul. This is not just a matter of it “feeling” different. Your approach is drastically different as I have suggested in these posts many times before. To truly step into the Soul Plane and learn enough to reside there … while continuing ones physical incarnation … is a genuinely exceptional step. It is watched and observed by many lofty entities. They themselves took these very steps many eons ago. They clearly know the designs and beliefs mind can make in declaring that it is something that it is not … and this lesson is long time in the learning and final resolution of it.

Mind it wonderfully capable of making up any kind of fabrication that keeps it in control. That is one of the hardest lessons to learn when dealing with mind. If an individual mind wishes to … and learns to … believe that it is Soul … it is wholly capable of designing that scenario. Many believe they are working from the Soul Plane when they are not. They will make such declarations … and will continue along these lines … until they become exhausted enough to again confront where they truly are in it all.

Mind will watch you almost like an independent observer … and everyone thinks their thoughts are their own … but that is NOT the case … especially if and when one begins advanced studies. A great number of very experienced entities of the Negative Forces are appointed distinctly and directly to watch for such Souls and they set about to trip them up and keep them in the Lower Psychic Worlds.

Kal Niranjan knows exactly what these approaching thoughts are … where they will tend to lead … and there are endless traps designed specifically to cause set-backs … many of which the individual will not even recognize. These are intentional traps using Universal Mind … which is NOT part of the Pure God Worlds. This … is a main part of the job of Kal Niranjan … the “overlord” or “overseer” of the Lower Psychic Worlds. Some organized religions suggest that this entity is the “true go.” This is not so … a fact the individual will discover in due time.

Kabir was a mystical poet often revered by the Hindus, the Muslims, and the Sikhs alike, and others. Living during the mid - 1400’s … he brought many rather lofty teachings to the public level … and suffered for it. His confrontation with Kal … the Negative Power or God of Illusion … led to this statement by Kal himself … “I will do something there so that nobody will believe in Your Shabda [Word]. There I will create such karmas and illusions that nobody will find the way out. In every single home I will create the ghost of illusion, and deceiving the souls, I will make them forget. All humans will eat flesh and drink wine, and all kinds of flesh will be the favorites. 0 brother, Your Devotion is difficult — Nobody will believe it, I’m telling You! That is why I say: ‘Don’t go into the world now!’”

It is both descriptive and informative. This is his job … and he does it well. He certainly has been at it long enough to gather all necessary experience.

To paste the name of Satan or the Devil or just about any other rather derogatory name on him is going a bit far … but few of us wish to deal with the lessons such a strict teacher demands of us. Our resistance is what makes it all long and difficult.

Nonetheless … his appointment to the task was earned because he is clearly superb at it … and he has a number of rather “lofty” entities to assist. When an individual begins to approach these advancing steps … all is launched against that individual in a most unfair manner and degree … by which we are forced to learn and advance beyond … or drop back to the familiar mental worlds. ( I don’t like the design either … but it DOES teach what is necessary to learn … to great depth. )

They will flit thoughts, situations, and conditions into ones life that will define the most trying of times. None … escape. One can only gain strength and courage … which is one of the great intentions of this stage in the first place.

All of this is not to frighten … but merely to inform. Each advancing step is earned at individual cost … to one degree or another … some find it easier than others. There are no shortcuts or free passes.

After re-discovering this about about 25-30 years ago … I eventually resigned to accept that when it “all fell apart” … that was when I was probably doing something right. More often than not … I was correct.

Many of the organized religions and philosophies suggest that once one has attained the lofty heights … all resolves into peace and ease. It is not a pleasant discovery to find out … this is *not* the case. It is somewhat of a paradox … it doesn’t quite turn out to be a road of roses once one climbs into the lofty heights … but in another sense … it does. I understand this does *not* clarify the situation. This is one of those discoveries you must make on your own. A lesson directly experienced is a lesson often learned. A lesson learned by second-hand experience … not so much.

More Monday.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

Post Topic Index … Page 21 … posts 201 and 202

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

Tidbit …

Question … How does one make God laugh?
Answer … Tell Him your plans.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 13-05-2021, 02:24 PM
ImthatIm

Quote: