Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 16-07-2020, 11:17 AM
Pequena Estrela Pequena Estrela is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: May 2020
Location: On a beautiful island
Posts: 91
 
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian100
Could be a future someone you will meet but usually those are quick vision and over with.

That recurring dream could be your fear of never getting married..but why was he previous Christian? And how would you know he was. Are you able to talk to this person or what? If they are talking to you one on one then it could be the spirit world.

Nobody wants you? Being in love come from God... and he alone grants this. But I call him the Catholic God.

Hi Brian100, no, this guy is a former friend of mine, so not someone I will meet in the future. That's also how I know that he was a Christian before. I don't know if he was Catholic but I think so due to the circumstances (which I don't want to describe here as I don't want to identify him publicly). I'm not from a Christian background myself.

I'm not able to talk to him as the friendship came to an end and he made it clear that I'm not allowed to contact him.

There is still a possibility that he is a spirit and that I just didn't realize that throughout the friendship, which would explain a lot.

True that love comes from God but why am I condemned to being unwanted, hated, shunned and getting chased away all my life?
__________________



I'd rather stand with God
And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 16-07-2020, 12:19 PM
asearcher asearcher is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 278
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequena Estrela
Hi asearcher, I've noticed something very spooky here - what you have written on here, and what is shown in my email notification, is completely different!!!

May I ask, did you edit and re-write your post after you originally posted it?

In my email notification it's a very very long reply from you, but what is on here seems like a severely shortened version of it. Very spooky!

If you want I can copy paste on here what is shown in my email notification but I didn't want to do that just yet in case you edited your post for a reason and don't want the original to be on here. Or I can copy paste it in a PM to you.

If it wasn't you editing this post then we have something to worry about... I don't mean admin, they wouldn't change a post, they would only remove it if it was against the guidelines, but the post on here from you is different!


Now, there is also something else spooky.

In your reply that is shown in my email notification, you mention you put a lot of the blame for what happened with your then husband on the 1950's up glory housewife magazines that idealized wives pleasing their husbands.

But in the post on here, you mention that your then husband put a picture of you on facebook, a picture of you being pregnant with your new partner after the divorce.

This timeline doesn't add up since facebook has only been around during the last few years.

Any idea of what's going on here?


As for my former friend, yes he is complicated, nothing is ever as it seems with him. I don't think he is happy about the fact that I have seen through him and I suppose that was one of the reasons, if not the main reason, for the friendship having come to an end.

It seems to me that he wanted to own me in my past life and he still wants to own me now because to him, that's the only way he can get close to me. Maybe he is mad with love, or jealousy, or plain old obsession, who knows.

Interesting that he is still pursuing me after all these centuries, I just wonder why, if he is so madly in love with me, he doesn't just tell me so??? You know, in a normal way, not all this dream invasion business? What's he scared of, does he think I'm going to bite him? Lol...

How peculiar!
Hi Pequena Estrela! I'm so sorry for the confusion. Yes, I did change it. Guess I changed it so much that it got to be so different. Sorry about that. Nobody else but me edited anything, removed anything. All me.

I felt bad because I felt as if I was trashing the ex husband down too much and it did not feel 100% justice to him because he did good too, we were able to turn things around, and I wanted to demonstrate that. I guess I got lost in all the things I wrote.

My point though was that I think I know why it could be that you have these run-away-dreams and him chasing you, if he was like the ex husband was before, he perhaps did not understand that nobody has the right to control, to own another person and even if that person agrees to it out of love, out of insecurity, out of hope that the controlling-person will know after a while that OK she has proved her love to me enough, I don't feel so unsafe that I have to continue to ask this of her - will not need to do so no more - there will be things happening within the person who is being under control. That is what I think happened to my past life self. She did not know who she was if her husband did not say so. She did not know what clothes to wear if he did not say so. She did not know what haircut she should have - if he did not say so.
So did he love the real her? Or the image he wanted her to be?

She had things she needed to take back - her free will and to find out who she was.

I would too have memories that she suspect she was being followed and then knowing for sure that she was being followed. This happen during the marriage and somewhere after the divorce. I had remembered a fight they had had because of this.
One day I found a source from a private detective had written, he had been active around that time and around that era. It was more common than I thought for people with money to hire these private detectives. the ex husband had hired him! to follow her!

So my feeling that she was still under control, she was still careful after the split was because she knew she could be watched and did not want anything "bad" to be report back to her ex husband. This because she was afraid of both his jealous streak to surface again or that he would not think she was a good mom if she lets say went out to a party at night and let her mom be the baby-sitter.

I guess the ex husband was so used after those years the marriage lasted that he had a sick need to continue to be controlling?

So you see there were lots of tensions which could be a reason why I could remember so much about him and the relationship, that things either felt threatening under the surface and the same time they loved each other and it was normal too on the surface.

I should have explain myself better about the time line too, I guess. sorry again for the confusion.

Yes, the marriage was on in the 50's and when he was old he got Facebook and there are post pics. of her (among other things and other people, of course), the old pregnant-pic. there too. I react on it. Guess he saw it different. I have one memory of her being pregnant with his baby. Even if installed with hot temperament - he could too look at you in a very tender way. I saw in his face then someone that was very tender, and vulnerable and sensitive, a side his business-face was not like. Private.

It could be perhaps that your dream-chaser has been doing this chasing, controlling business in the past to come to a stage where he has changed. Maybe in the subconscious the memories of how it use to be is still alive?

All the best :)
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 16-07-2020, 12:37 PM
Brian100 Brian100 is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 209
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequena Estrela
Hi Brian100, no, this guy is a former friend of mine, so not someone I will meet in the future.

True that love comes from God but why am I condemned to being unwanted, hated, shunned and getting chased away all my life?

I thought you dreamed of this guy only.

So your question is why can't you find true love? Or find any love?
How old are you, and do you do activities that would cause you to meet someone? Just staying home won't bring em.

Chased away? If you act clingy to them they will start reacting like that is my guess.

But that shouldn't be a problem unless he is only after 1 thing.

To find any love you have to hang out with your friends where other guys your age will be at (walk by them real close and say Hi). True love thing isn't a dice roll God has to arrange it.

You can always find a religion that will allow you to pray to God for a True Love. . if time hasn't run out yet. The age thing is ticking clock. There is nothing more painful then having 0 love. It could drive a person to find the One True God. Mine is the Shroud of Turin God.

This is what love feels like:

Youtube:
Someone You Loved - Lewis Capaldi (Cover By: Davina Michelle)

The True love I had for a brief time was enuf for a lifetime! I'm going to the creator for her hand in the afterlife. I'm a pay him everything I have..all my wealth.

That no love thing scare me more than anything! Especially after you have seen it.. Its heaven!

Nothing make you more alive than falling in love with somebody! I want that eternal love thing God offers.

Mark 10:6-9
1 John 4:7
Matthew 22:2

I want this! Only God gives that. Sometimes I think God makes people know 0 Love so they can go to him for it. Nothing in this world matters without Love.

But not just any love.. that kind of love when you see you must grab! Insert hug or holding hands, sit next to.. lap thing.. whatever. .. That's what being in love feels like. Run up on you and say Hi thing! That's love.
And that person is the one he sent you.

Last edited by Brian100 : 16-07-2020 at 01:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 18-07-2020, 08:40 PM
Pequena Estrela Pequena Estrela is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: May 2020
Location: On a beautiful island
Posts: 91
 
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi Pequena Estrela! I'm so sorry for the confusion. Yes, I did change it. Guess I changed it so much that it got to be so different. Sorry about that. Nobody else but me edited anything, removed anything. All me.

I felt bad because I felt as if I was trashing the ex husband down too much and it did not feel 100% justice to him because he did good too, we were able to turn things around, and I wanted to demonstrate that. I guess I got lost in all the things I wrote.

My point though was that I think I know why it could be that you have these run-away-dreams and him chasing you, if he was like the ex husband was before, he perhaps did not understand that nobody has the right to control, to own another person and even if that person agrees to it out of love, out of insecurity, out of hope that the controlling-person will know after a while that OK she has proved her love to me enough, I don't feel so unsafe that I have to continue to ask this of her - will not need to do so no more - there will be things happening within the person who is being under control. That is what I think happened to my past life self. She did not know who she was if her husband did not say so. She did not know what clothes to wear if he did not say so. She did not know what haircut she should have - if he did not say so.
So did he love the real her? Or the image he wanted her to be?

She had things she needed to take back - her free will and to find out who she was.

I would too have memories that she suspect she was being followed and then knowing for sure that she was being followed. This happen during the marriage and somewhere after the divorce. I had remembered a fight they had had because of this.
One day I found a source from a private detective had written, he had been active around that time and around that era. It was more common than I thought for people with money to hire these private detectives. the ex husband had hired him! to follow her!

So my feeling that she was still under control, she was still careful after the split was because she knew she could be watched and did not want anything "bad" to be report back to her ex husband. This because she was afraid of both his jealous streak to surface again or that he would not think she was a good mom if she lets say went out to a party at night and let her mom be the baby-sitter.

I guess the ex husband was so used after those years the marriage lasted that he had a sick need to continue to be controlling?

So you see there were lots of tensions which could be a reason why I could remember so much about him and the relationship, that things either felt threatening under the surface and the same time they loved each other and it was normal too on the surface.

I should have explain myself better about the time line too, I guess. sorry again for the confusion.

Yes, the marriage was on in the 50's and when he was old he got Facebook and there are post pics. of her (among other things and other people, of course), the old pregnant-pic. there too. I react on it. Guess he saw it different. I have one memory of her being pregnant with his baby. Even if installed with hot temperament - he could too look at you in a very tender way. I saw in his face then someone that was very tender, and vulnerable and sensitive, a side his business-face was not like. Private.

It could be perhaps that your dream-chaser has been doing this chasing, controlling business in the past to come to a stage where he has changed. Maybe in the subconscious the memories of how it use to be is still alive?

All the best :)


Hi asearcher,

That explains it, yes I can understand why you changed your original post. I'm glad it wasn't some glitch in the matrix, lol, I have just about enough of that...

I see what you mean. Yes he is controlling, and I do get the feeling that this is something that goes back to a former life.

I also seem to get telepathic messages from him, not sure if that's what it is or just me thinking so. For example, a few months ago there was this song suddenly coming to my mind and it would be in my mind all the time, for several months. It was the song "If you're not the one" by Daniel Bedingfield - a nice song but not one of my favorites, and I hadn't heard it for many years. I certainly hadn't heard it on the radio - I only listen to the radio in the car and I would have remembered that. No, I hadn't come across it for many years, and suddenly it was always on my mind!

And I seem to get the message that he wants to marry me and that he loves me. I can assure you this is not something I secretly hope for, so where is this coming from?

Now, I seem to know suddenly that in my past life, once my then husband had died, he (that guy that is) was after me, and that I wouldn't have him. That matches historical letters that have been found that I wrote at the time to a king of another country (I can't go into detail here as that would give my past life identity away)!

I think I need another past life regression to maybe shed some light on this. I have booked myself in for one!

Just like your past life husband, this guy has also sniffed around to find things out about me, not with a private detective (at least I hope not!!!) but online, which is the modern equivalent really (modern day private investigators mainly work with online information). Whether he wanted to find out if I'm running around with another man I don't know but why else would he do that?

What I don't understand though is why he then refuses now to have anything to do with me! That doesn't make sense! And at the same time he chases me through my dreams, though the chasing has stopped now really, it's as if my dreams follow a timeline, the chasing stopped when I turned round and confronted him, he then made it clear that he loved me, and it progressed then to us getting married.

Does he maybe think he wouldn't stand a chance with me and therefore refuse to have anything to do with me but chase me through my dreams? But why would he think that he wouldn't stand a chance? It doesn't make sense!

Another strange thing: in several dreams I met his parents. However, I do know that one of them is not alive any more in real life. In these dreams, they welcomed me to his city, and they were very happy to see me. As far as they were concerned, I was now part of the family. In one such dream, the guy himself was hiding however, he only joined us later (his parents and me).

I'm not sure what this means, though I wonder whether the one that is in the spirit realm, was telling me that I would be the right one for their son!

Interesting though that in one dream, where only the one parent that is still alive, appeared, I also got a strong message in bright red capital letters: CONTRA A VIDA - which means "against life"!

Now, recently I heard a story from someone who encountered a spirit, the spirit had mistaken this man for someone else, but he followed the spirit into some portal and ended up in the Middle East where the spirit was from. There he encountered another female spirit who wrote the Arabic word for "life" into his hand! The man telling the story (he is not personally known to me) does not speak or read Arabic but he managed to write the message from the spirit on a piece of paper (amazing for someone who doesn't speak or write Arabic) and he posted it online to ask people if anyone understands what it means, and people were saying it means "life". I then had a look at it - and yes it does mean "life"! I can read and write Arabic by the way, though not speak much.

So there seems to be a common theme of spirits, or anyone on the other side, telling the living something about life - but what on Earth is that supposed to mean?

Your story with your past life husband is ever so sad because indeed it does seem like he loved you but didn't know how to go about it. Saying that though, sending a private detective after his wife is totally unacceptable, so he did go over the top. Was he afraid you might cheat on him? And with him telling you what to do in life, down to which haircut to get and what to wear - you are right, it's a good question, did he love you or the image he wanted to create of you! He does indeed sound just like my former friend because the one message I get again and again from him is that he wants me to be all his, only his, and only belong to him.

Strange that some men don't understand that sniffing around after a girl is not the way to her heart - being loving and honest however is!

All the best to you too, seems there is a lot of past life unfinished business that needs to be sorted out.
__________________



I'd rather stand with God
And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 18-07-2020, 09:42 PM
Pequena Estrela Pequena Estrela is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: May 2020
Location: On a beautiful island
Posts: 91
 
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian100
I thought you dreamed of this guy only.

So your question is why can't you find true love? Or find any love?
How old are you, and do you do activities that would cause you to meet someone? Just staying home won't bring em.

Chased away? If you act clingy to them they will start reacting like that is my guess.

But that shouldn't be a problem unless he is only after 1 thing.

To find any love you have to hang out with your friends where other guys your age will be at (walk by them real close and say Hi). True love thing isn't a dice roll God has to arrange it.

You can always find a religion that will allow you to pray to God for a True Love. . if time hasn't run out yet. The age thing is ticking clock. There is nothing more painful then having 0 love. It could drive a person to find the One True God. Mine is the Shroud of Turin God.

This is what love feels like:

Youtube:
Someone You Loved - Lewis Capaldi (Cover By: Davina Michelle)

The True love I had for a brief time was enuf for a lifetime! I'm going to the creator for her hand in the afterlife. I'm a pay him everything I have..all my wealth.

That no love thing scare me more than anything! Especially after you have seen it.. Its heaven!

Nothing make you more alive than falling in love with somebody! I want that eternal love thing God offers.

Mark 10:6-9
1 John 4:7
Matthew 22:2

I want this! Only God gives that. Sometimes I think God makes people know 0 Love so they can go to him for it. Nothing in this world matters without Love.

But not just any love.. that kind of love when you see you must grab! Insert hug or holding hands, sit next to.. lap thing.. whatever. .. That's what being in love feels like. Run up on you and say Hi thing! That's love.
And that person is the one he sent you.

Hi Brian100, I can assure you that I am not the clingy sort - in fact I don't even get that chance, guys literally approach me, make a pass at me, chat me up, contact me or whatever - only to then tell me that I'm not good enough, chase me away, threaten me to stay away, block me, and threaten consequences if I were to contact them again! I've been told all sorts of things as to why I'm allegedly not good enough, either I'm inferior because I'm not the perfect ex who was ever so fantastic (except all the exes that guys have told me about cheated on them...), or because my skin color, nationality, race, job or whatever isn't good enough. So never a legitimate reason, only abusive excuses. Racism is never acceptable!

I do go to places where I meet people, yes I know that sitting at home would not get me a guy. Over the last few months that's been a bit different though as the country has been under lockdown, but that's being eased off now. Unfortunately my college course will apparently continue online after the summer break, that's something that doesn't help. Not that I ever met anyone who wasn't in a relationship at college, at least not in my class, but it was great to go there and meet folks and it's really not ideal if the class indeed continues online but I kind of expected that - they have seen that it worked during the lockdown so they think they can save money by having us all interact with the tutor via online meetings!

Other than college I normally go to places too, but not bars or nightclubs since that's not my scene. But everywhere I go it's the same: guys notice me, approach me, tell me that I'm beautiful etc - before behaving like absolute loosers and say the usual "you are not good enough"! Really, why don't they just record that sentence on a tape and play it over and over, saves them their breathe, coz really I know it off by heart now! It's always the same, each and every time.

One guy even had the impertinence to say "anyone can by my girlfriend so you could be my girlfriend, but you are not good enough as a potential wife because I have very high standards for a future wife"!

So in other words - any old garbage would be good enough for a bit of fun and he saw me as no better than just any old garbage!

He even argued it out that he expected - you know, physical relations! Who discusses something like that before actually being in a relationship??? In fact he brought this up before the first date, it never came to a date because I refused after he said what he said!

See what I mean? Admittedly that one at least didn't chase me away or threaten me to stay away, but do you think I would want to be with someone like that? Would any self respecting girl want to be with something like that?

You say I should walk by a guy and say "Hi". Now, with the guys I have come across I can assure you I'd be looking at a harassment charge if I did that because all of them (except the example above) threatened me with criminal proceedings if I so much as said Hi to them ever again! Interestingly enough, most of them stalked me prior to threatening me, and many of them continued to stalk me afterwards (I could tell you some horrendous examples that would make your hair stand on end!) whilst I stayed away because once someone shows you who they are, believe them. I never waste another thought on a person who has behaved like that.

But point being, yes not everybody is like that, but I don't know that and I've had too many guys threaten me in that way as that I would still make the first move. I do occasionally talk to guys to try to get to know them but I never show obvious interest, which has saved me a lot of further abuse since all the guys I approached recently have claimed - whether truthfully or not - that they were in a relationship. And I respect relationships/marriages and would never impose myself on a guy who says he is taken, and if he is lying then I wouldn't want to be with him anyway.

Here's another example of me approaching someone that resulted in me getting heavily punished for it:

I met this guy and we got talking, it had to do with work so it wasn't a private setting. But we had some really interesting private conversations, he told me quite a bit about his life, even some really sad events that I'm sure he wouldn't tell just anyone. We got on really well and he divulged that he was single, I mentioned that I was single too, he seemed to like me and I really expected him to ask me out. He didn't. Maybe he was shy or apprehensive because it was a work setting, no idea. So after a while I had a message passed on to him, a perfectly reasonably message just saying we met there and there and would he be interested in meeting up again and my number. So, if he wasn't interested he could just have left it.

Unfortunately my boss got to hear of this message. My boss intercepted it - the guy in question never got it - and literally stole it, ordered me into the office, berated me, called me "disturbed" and all sorts because apparently passing a message on to an old friend is not normal, claimed the message was "proof that I'm not normal", threatened me with consequences, and then hounded me out of my job!!!

My boss is a very unstable man who never got over his divorce and who has behaved extremely inappropriately towards me on several occasions, so yes it was his fault and the guy in question never even got the message - but it just shows you what happens if I make the first move towards a guy! Never again! Such things are traumatizing you know.

See now what I'm dealing with?

As for finding God, I have always had strong faith in God, which is why I have stayed away from organized religions because I didn't find real faith in religious communities. I'm spiritual, which gets me closer to God than forced prayers. I pray when it comes from the heart, not when someone says I must pray.

I believe that what is meant to be happens - I just wonder why for some reason I have been meant to stay single for life.

With regards to the guy that invades my dreams, yes the dreams are always about one guy in particular, a former friend of mine. It's very strange and I don't know why he does that. A normal person would just pick up the phone or email or preferably meet up in person and say what's what. So why he prefers to go about it in such a strange way is anyone's guess.
__________________



I'd rather stand with God
And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 18-07-2020, 11:38 PM
asearcher asearcher is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 278
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequena Estrela
Hi asearcher,

That explains it, yes I can understand why you changed your original post. I'm glad it wasn't some glitch in the matrix, lol, I have just about enough of that...

I see what you mean. Yes he is controlling, and I do get the feeling that this is something that goes back to a former life.

I also seem to get telepathic messages from him, not sure if that's what it is or just me thinking so. For example, a few months ago there was this song suddenly coming to my mind and it would be in my mind all the time, for several months. It was the song "If you're not the one" by Daniel Bedingfield - a nice song but not one of my favorites, and I hadn't heard it for many years. I certainly hadn't heard it on the radio - I only listen to the radio in the car and I would have remembered that. No, I hadn't come across it for many years, and suddenly it was always on my mind!

And I seem to get the message that he wants to marry me and that he loves me. I can assure you this is not something I secretly hope for, so where is this coming from?

Now, I seem to know suddenly that in my past life, once my then husband had died, he (that guy that is) was after me, and that I wouldn't have him. That matches historical letters that have been found that I wrote at the time to a king of another country (I can't go into detail here as that would give my past life identity away)!

I think I need another past life regression to maybe shed some light on this. I have booked myself in for one!

Just like your past life husband, this guy has also sniffed around to find things out about me, not with a private detective (at least I hope not!!!) but online, which is the modern equivalent really (modern day private investigators mainly work with online information). Whether he wanted to find out if I'm running around with another man I don't know but why else would he do that?

What I don't understand though is why he then refuses now to have anything to do with me! That doesn't make sense! And at the same time he chases me through my dreams, though the chasing has stopped now really, it's as if my dreams follow a timeline, the chasing stopped when I turned round and confronted him, he then made it clear that he loved me, and it progressed then to us getting married.

Does he maybe think he wouldn't stand a chance with me and therefore refuse to have anything to do with me but chase me through my dreams? But why would he think that he wouldn't stand a chance? It doesn't make sense!

Another strange thing: in several dreams I met his parents. However, I do know that one of them is not alive any more in real life. In these dreams, they welcomed me to his city, and they were very happy to see me. As far as they were concerned, I was now part of the family. In one such dream, the guy himself was hiding however, he only joined us later (his parents and me).

I'm not sure what this means, though I wonder whether the one that is in the spirit realm, was telling me that I would be the right one for their son!

Interesting though that in one dream, where only the one parent that is still alive, appeared, I also got a strong message in bright red capital letters: CONTRA A VIDA - which means "against life"!

Now, recently I heard a story from someone who encountered a spirit, the spirit had mistaken this man for someone else, but he followed the spirit into some portal and ended up in the Middle East where the spirit was from. There he encountered another female spirit who wrote the Arabic word for "life" into his hand! The man telling the story (he is not personally known to me) does not speak or read Arabic but he managed to write the message from the spirit on a piece of paper (amazing for someone who doesn't speak or write Arabic) and he posted it online to ask people if anyone understands what it means, and people were saying it means "life". I then had a look at it - and yes it does mean "life"! I can read and write Arabic by the way, though not speak much.

So there seems to be a common theme of spirits, or anyone on the other side, telling the living something about life - but what on Earth is that supposed to mean?

Your story with your past life husband is ever so sad because indeed it does seem like he loved you but didn't know how to go about it. Saying that though, sending a private detective after his wife is totally unacceptable, so he did go over the top. Was he afraid you might cheat on him? And with him telling you what to do in life, down to which haircut to get and what to wear - you are right, it's a good question, did he love you or the image he wanted to create of you! He does indeed sound just like my former friend because the one message I get again and again from him is that he wants me to be all his, only his, and only belong to him.

Strange that some men don't understand that sniffing around after a girl is not the way to her heart - being loving and honest however is!

All the best to you too, seems there is a lot of past life unfinished business that needs to be sorted out.
Hi, such interesting dreams you have. Is he spiritual this guy, how about his parents? thinking if they invade your dreams like that, could be you are all part of the same soulgroup.

could it be he does not dare to approach you for some reason? if anything or anyone is preventing that from happening?

When I read your answer something just came to me. a aha moment, but not a good one. I just realize that in that past life the ex husband wanted me to prove my love to him by sacrifice. And I would sacrifice and sacrifice and it was never enough. It was not as if I was to have a will of my own. and if I had he would give me an order.

And I can see now for the very first time that I was in the same situation with an ex fiance who only wanted our wedding to be the way he wanted it to be and told me that if I really loved him I would do it that way or else it was off, over. i wasn't prepared for that. It took me by great surprise. he was not interested to hear how I would have liked to have our wedding day.

the same thing...sacrifice...no interest in ones free will...to prove my love...what is up with that sick game? why do this? what did I ever do to get this again and again?

anyways, this reply is not about my sudden realization. Sorry about that. But thank you for your reply, otherwise I don't think I would have seen it.

could it be something about the dates when these dreams appears? that it is a form of cycle? maybe there is some connection there?

it will be very interesting to see how this continues for you...

oh, i forgot - had to ask you - does he work somewhere where the radio is on? if always on one channel they do this tape and usually the same song come around now and then, so maybe that song does on his work radio?
just a thought. so he gets it in his head and because he is in telepathic connection with you - you get it too. could also be when he hears it he thinks of you.

best wishes
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 18-07-2020, 11:56 PM
Pequena Estrela Pequena Estrela is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: May 2020
Location: On a beautiful island
Posts: 91
 
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi, such interesting dreams you have. Is he spiritual this guy, how about his parents? thinking if they invade your dreams like that, could be you are all part of the same soulgroup.

could it be he does not dare to approach you for some reason? if anything or anyone is preventing that from happening?

When I read your answer something just came to me. a aha moment, but not a good one. I just realize that in that past life the ex husband wanted me to prove my love to him by sacrifice. And I would sacrifice and sacrifice and it was never enough. It was not as if I was to have a will of my own. and if I had he would give me an order.

And I can see now for the very first time that I was in the same situation with an ex fiance who only wanted our wedding to be the way he wanted it to be and told me that if I really loved him I would do it that way or else it was off, over. i wasn't prepared for that. It took me by great surprise. he was not interested to hear how I would have liked to have our wedding day.

the same thing...sacrifice...no interest in ones free will...to prove my love...what is up with that sick game? why do this? what did I ever do to get this again and again?

anyways, this reply is not about my sudden realization. Sorry about that. But thank you for your reply, otherwise I don't think I would have seen it.

could it be something about the dates when these dreams appears? that it is a form of cycle? maybe there is some connection there?

it will be very interesting to see how this continues for you...

oh, i forgot - had to ask you - does he work somewhere where the radio is on? if always on one channel they do this tape and usually the same song come around now and then, so maybe that song does on his work radio?
just a thought. so he gets it in his head and because he is in telepathic connection with you - you get it too. could also be when he hears it he thinks of you.

best wishes

Hi asearcher, I'll reply properly tomorrow as it's middle of the night here, lol - but yes he is very spiritual, and he is very much into doing things in dreams, understanding dreams and all that, influencing people in dreams, getting messages in dreams!

His parents I think are Christian.

I don't know if he keeps the radio on when he works or when he's at home. But he is a musician and lyrics are important to him.

When we were friends, he was forever playing songs that I later realized were meant for me, the lyrics I mean!

Strange though as he knows that the Daniel Bedingfield song is not my favorite genre of music. He knows what my favorite genre is.

This is getting interesting but I'm off to bed,lol.
__________________



I'd rather stand with God
And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 19-07-2020, 01:44 AM
Brian100 Brian100 is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 209
 
Estrela said...

Quote:
Other than college I normally go to places too, but not bars or nightclubs since that's not my scene. But everywhere I go it's the same: guys notice me, approach me, tell me that I'm beautiful etc - before behaving like absolute loosers and say the usual "you are not good enough"! Really, why don't they just record that sentence on a tape and play it over and over, saves them their breathe, coz really I know it off by heart now! It's always the same, each and every time.

I'm really confused over why you are getting this response do you have a photo of yourself so I could look? And then weigh in on my opinion.

Here's a photo of me in my prime. (21?) 30 years ago. . . so you know if I was one of these guys I would be honest with you about it.
https://i.ibb.co/SK98GLw/brian100.jpg

Dating is all about being young and beautiful. . . but it ends one day. For me its over.

I might be able to tell you what you are doing wrong.

Also would need to know what sort of dude you prefer.. white.. mexican.. mix or whatever. Blk?

B/c those responses are from bad boy types.

I can teach you how to drive these guys nuts. I'm an expert this subject.

#1 example: You never tell a guy you like them.. only leak it thru a friend.

#2 Never say you are single!

#3 Look at them from a distance.. and if you get up close get the eye contact on them.

#4 never suggest you are available to date.

But I need to see what you look like so I can see for myself.

Dating is a mind game.. but you have to be smarter than them.

The ones you really like though.... God will send one to you.

But until then..

I'm really shocked these guys are saying this to you over and over.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequena Estrela


With regards to the guy that invades my dreams, yes the dreams are always about one guy in particular, a former friend of mine. It's very strange and I don't know why he does that. A normal person would just pick up the phone or email or preferably meet up in person and say what's what. So why he prefers to go about it in such a strange way is anyone's guess.


Its just your subconscious creating a fake man love to satisfy your lack of having this love. Not having love will drive you to the Right religion if it means a lot to you.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 19-07-2020, 02:44 AM
Brian100 Brian100 is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 209
 
Quote:
But everywhere I go it's the same: guys notice me, approach me, tell me that I'm beautiful etc

Ok, this right here is not the normal kind of guy.. unless you're dressing up looking like someone who works at the Gentleman club! If you are that hot!!! that would provoke that response.

Really hot chicks will be alone forever. If anyone comes up and says wow you are smoking hot (insert Beautiful!!!) Then you must look like a club girl. Which then-- provokes that other response that you're not good enuf. But I would still like to see for myself.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 19-07-2020, 04:13 AM
Brian100 Brian100 is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 209
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequena Estrela
[font="Times New Roman"]

Unfortunately it's not just me thinking that no one wants me, that's daily reality for me, I get told the most abominable things by men as to why I'm "not good enough", it's strange and baffles everyone who knows me because people keep telling me that I must have ten admirers for every finger. But no, men don't want me, I get chased away, rejected, threatened to stay away, told that I'm not good enough, I get told that I'm not allowed to like anyone.


This is very unusual...you must be so pretty that its scares people. The only time I told a woman she was so beautiful (in public), being honest to her, asked her if she was a model, was at work... but then I could tell she worked at the gentleman's club and hustled men out of money. But I never said any sort of insults! She was so pretty that even I would be timid to ask her out. But she told me she was Jewish (after I said merry X-mas) and I said (to myself) holy cow she hot for Jewish.. Total blond>> 10+ bod. But you just know God will never let her have any sort of love.

Its really sad b/c having 0 love is like hell.

I saw it only once in my life.. True Love.

And I was a guy who never had to ask women out. They would jump me.


I'd still like to see why they call you 10 admirers..looker.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums