Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 28-02-2013, 05:33 AM
Orlando

Do you believe in mermaids?

I somewhat do.
Old 28-02-2013, 06:07 AM
Orlando

Do you believe in mermaids?

I kinda do. I mean, it's a big ocean, and most of it hasn't even been explored.
Old 28-02-2013, 11:17 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando
I somewhat do.

I think the more we learn the more we come to terms with that fact that we really know nothing, then we see, that anything is possible. I don't think anyone can deny the fact that mermaids could exist, seeing as we haven't even discovered all of this earth yet. We have no dea what is out there, it's a very profound thought.
Old 28-02-2013, 11:57 AM
Master
Orlando, I've read your other posts. Why would you go about looking for random things to believe in? Believe in and strengthen that which you experience and already know. Start from there and the rest takes care of itself.
Old 28-02-2013, 12:26 PM
Master

Yes. Seth speaks about other types of humans in his books, and that we are not the only human species to walk the earth, ergo half human/half fish, half human/half animal (I would guess the half human/half animal species died out many aeons ago). But how do we know mermaids/merman did?

Or maybe they are in the 5th dimention with the dragons.

Henri suggested a book to me once, ETs, dolphins and Angels (or the other way around, not sure). If you can get past the beginning, there is a mesmerizing account of his telepathic journey with Dolphins. It so caught my fancy that I wanted to go to the shore and call some dolphins and see if they would respond.

We went about a week later, my hubby and I. And on the way there, I asked the Dolphins (in my head lol) if I could see them when I got to the beach and I thanked them.

I have never seen dolphins on this beach or any other for that matter. While we were sitting in our chairs, at the oceans edge, I really communicated with being in the presence of the ocean. The day couldn't have been any more beautiful, it was about 80 degrees F, there was a very slight breeze, it was gorgeous. About a half an hour in, I was watching this wave and the surfers bobbing up and down trying to catch one, and incredibly there was a huge black fish riding inside this wave. I pointed it out to my husband, because I thought maybe it was a shark, but it was the wrong color.

Just then, further out, I saw a flash of something silver and looked that way, and there were dolphins. One at first, then two. They were way out, and I had to squint to see them, but they stayed there the whole time we were there, jumping out of the water in a beautiful arc (not high, but high enough to see from where we were sitting).

On the way home, I thanked them for showing themselves to me and, all the way home on the freeway there were dolphins. The sound wall next to me had been decorated by the powers that be, and the image on the plaster picture was a dolphin smiling. They smiled at me the whole way home.

So, if you believe you can call the dolphins to speak with you, you can.

Didn't see any mermaids, but I believe they are out there somewhere. I think they are more dolphin than human.

I also think they should stop (if they haven't yet) the sonar experiments that keep beaching the whales and the dolphins, and who knows what else gets harmed?

Ah well, there's my 2 cents.
Old 28-02-2013, 12:51 PM
Quagmire

Plus it could (also) be that they reside in other worlds or/and on other planets.
Old 28-02-2013, 12:54 PM
skarabrae

Other worlds or other planets - maybe. This world? Unlikely.

I'm a fairly skeptical sort of person though...
Old 28-02-2013, 12:56 PM
Quagmire

Seems like the two threads has been merged - so this post is up for removal I guess as it no longer makes any sense
Old 28-02-2013, 12:56 PM
silent whisper

why not......:)
Old 28-02-2013, 12:58 PM
silent whisper

IMagine hey.....its fun :)