Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 29-03-2021, 09:16 PM
Elfin

Seeing others happy makes me happy because I can't cope with seeing others sad...
Old 29-03-2021, 10:12 PM
ImthatIm

The surprises in Life, those happiness-es yet undiscovered.
It may be the smallest of experiences.Usually a new type relationship
with Life, be it Rock, Plant, Animal a good Fire, People, Oh there are way too many to list.
Old 30-03-2021, 09:57 AM
Guide
Self acceptance makes me most happy.
Old 01-04-2021, 06:37 PM
Knower
Being of service

being of service to others, but more importantly, be free!, to be wild! and love who you are for that, there is fun when others try to tame you or to control you or repress you or reject you, at times of great pain you withdraw and let all the negative energy out purifying yourself and reborn each time from the ashes,
like a phoenix,

stronger, and then those who try to do it get the full force of your powers, and then you celebrate your freedom to roam freely and do as you wish and give no one reasons or excuses with no held belief or perspective no good or bad to be liberated and follow your heart free to expand yourself to the endless the infinite and feel the cosmo be everywhere and nowhere.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.
Old 20-04-2021, 03:11 PM
Master
My twin flame that we are one! As I am!....

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 02-06-2022, 02:00 PM
Experiencer
When I wake up early to pray and see the sun rise and the animals, insects, and knowing all of creation waking up (well, in my timezone lol) There’s a mist that comes off the lake in my backyard and I feel like time has frozen for a few moments. It’s pure bliss.
Old 08-06-2022, 10:49 AM
Master

When I went to New Zealand I saw an excessively large number of cats and rainbows.

Today, my childhood best friend and I reconnected. I feel sooooo happy. He's fantastic, I just adore him.
Old 08-06-2022, 10:51 PM
Master
Breakfast makes me happy.

I love eating my morning feast. ��
Old 09-06-2022, 08:03 AM
Master
One of the things that makes me happy is seeing our cats and kittens cuddled together while sleeping.
It also makes me happy to see them playing, exploring and just thriving every single day.

♥♥
Old 09-06-2022, 08:36 PM
Administrator
Helping people and watching them achieve their goals

Namaste