Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 15-02-2015, 07:19 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Please Eobaorate

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspirit
I'm speaking about my religious beliefs. God gave humans immortal souls, not animals and plants. They have god-given life within them and are connected to God that way, but not immortality which can only be achieved through faith.

I'm still looking for an answer from you as to why you would believe those comments? Please elaborate on where, how, why you have come to believe those comments. Please, adn thank you.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 16-02-2015, 12:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I've been practising my clairvoyance a little recently (in my mind's eye) and earlier today as I was staring out into our back garden I was drawn to a huge light emanating from under the large tree in the center of our garden.. the tree itself is a pine tree about two stories high and the light I saw was just under the ground where the roots converge at the base of the tree.. it was about maybe a meter or just over in diameter. I didn't know what it was but it just struck me now it could be the tree's soul. I never thought before that trees have souls. So, do they?

Are there any other clairvoyants that can confirm what I saw?

Even so what you saw was not the soul, yes all living things have a soul, even so not in the same way as humans. A whole plant species can belong to one souls or oversoul. It should not be to difficult to connect with this soul or oversoul.
Old 20-02-2015, 01:20 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Question Questions To Tough For Inspirit?

Quote:
I'm speaking about my religious beliefs. God gave humans immortal souls, not animals and plants. They have god-given life within them and are connected to God that way, but not immortality which can only be achieved through faith.

Hello, Inspirit, are you there, or here? I was still hoping to recieve and answer from in regards to my queries directed you way.

Thx r6

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 20-02-2015, 03:46 PM
Guide
Human beings have the ability to know God which is something that plants and animals don't have. Plants and animals are governed by their lower instincts. But human beings have the ability to be lead by God and it's this potential that allows us to be saved.

People who act like animals are not generally seen as acting in a way that is Godlike. That's because plants and animals lack the sophistication for being able to see higher meanings and values.

I'm not saying that animals lack any intelligence or emotional capacity, but they are severely limited in what they can think and feel so much that the potential is just not there for them to have any kind of immortal soul.
Old 20-02-2015, 04:03 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Arrow

Quote:
Human beings have the ability to know God which is something that plants and animals don't have. Plants and animals are governed by their lower instincts. But human beings have the ability to be lead by God and it's this potential that allows us to be saved.

People who act like animals are not generally seen as acting in a way that is Godlike. That's because plants and animals lack the sophistication for being able to see higher meanings and values.

I'm not saying that animals lack any intelligence or emotional capacity, but they are severely limited in what they can think and feel so much that the potential is just not there for them to have any kind of immortal soul.

Thx Inspirit, however, that all only seems to pertain to degree of intelligence i..e equating intelligence with soul spirit etc...If I undnerstand correctly.

Either way, I feel that, I'm still looking for an answer from you as to why you would believe those comments? Please elaborate on where, how, why you have come to believe those comments. Please, and thank you.

r6

Old 20-02-2015, 04:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Maybe animals don't need to be 'saved' because they're already perfect?
Old 20-02-2015, 07:32 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Thx Inspirit, however, that all only seems to pertain to degree of intelligence i..e equating intelligence with soul spirit etc...If I undnerstand correctly.

Either way, I feel that, I'm still looking for an answer from you as to why you would believe those comments? Please elaborate on where, how, why you have come to believe those comments. Please, and thank you.

r6
I believe that humans have the potential to be good as well as the potential to be evil. The potential to be evil is to revert to an animal like state of fear and dominance. The potential to be good is to overcome our animal nature and find our humanness, that what separates us from animals and makes us better. I think that comes from a connection with God that animals are not capable of. A tapping into a higher being. It's that connection that I am talking about that is what I mean by a soul. And it's that connection that gives us the potential for eternal life.
Old 20-02-2015, 07:41 PM
Ascender
I believe they have a spirit.
Old 20-02-2015, 08:53 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Arrow Humans and non-human animals are sperated by conncetion to God/high being

Quote:
I believe that humans have the potential to be good as well as the potential to be evil. The potential to be evil is to revert to an animal like state of fear and dominance. The potential to be good is to overcome our animal nature and find our humanness, that what separates us from animals and makes us better. I think that comes from a connection with God that animals are not capable of. A tapping into a higher being. It's that connection that I am talking about that is what I mean by a soul. And it's that connection that gives us the potential for eternal life.

Ok, that helps tho it doesnt really go into how came to believe this ideas.

So animals, other than humans, can not exhibit something that you identify as good or evil. Is that a correct assessment of your belief?

So if a human is in fear there being evil and that is being like and a non-human animal? Yes, no?

So if a human is being dominant, then there being like a non-human animal? Correct?

Going into the whole God, higher being etc type ideas is whole other disscussion that really has to begin in our definitions of such words.

Soul you believe humans can connect to something called God'higher being and other non-human animals cannot? Correct?

r6

Old 26-05-2015, 11:33 AM
Newbie ;)

I think they have because they are also living beings.