Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

View Poll Results: Why did you join SF?
Seeking like-minded people? 18 51.43%
Looking for friendship? 3 8.57%
Possible help & support with a problem? 6 17.14%
Curiosity? 13 37.14%
Just like to hang out and chat? 5 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 20-06-2011, 11:41 AM
Deactivated Account
I can't remember properly as it was back in early 2007 but from what I can recall I was interested in seeking spiritually minded people. I have always been interested in spirituality, particularly reiki at the time, and had taken the first serious step on my path to spiritual knowledge. I guess I wanted somewhere to express my thoughts and feelings and read those of others. I rarely posted at first as I felt quite intimidated by the depth of spiritual wisdom I percieved others to have, but after about a year I posted more and became a regular part of the community. After the site crashed and resumed in Sept/Oct 2010 I have been on here pretty much everyday.
Old 20-06-2011, 11:53 AM
AmethystDawn

I voted seeking like minded people.

It's good to know there is a place to come and discuss Spiritual things freely without anyone thinking that I'm barking. I read a few of the posts and replies before I joined and everyone was so respectful to each other's beliefs and thoughts I felt SF was the right place for me.

I was initially searching for Tarot card meanings, (I seem to be strongly drawn to them at the moment) But none of the Tarot forums felt right for me at this time. (no disrespect to anyone who is a member of a tarot forum btw) and I seemed to happen upon SF by chance.

I also feel I am at the dawn of my spiritual awakening, although I seem to have come to this a bit late in life. There is so much knowledge and understanding here, I feel very humbled.
Old 20-06-2011, 12:37 PM
Medium_Laura

mine wasn't up there :P I came her to help and teach :) But also to learn from others with like minds :)
Old 20-06-2011, 06:02 PM
NetSeeker

I had been hanging out at another 'spiritual' forum but the person who ran the place was too much of a control freak for me, so I left.

I think I just did a search for Spiritual Forum and here I am
That wasn't very exciting, now was it?

Just goes to show they should never change the name of the forum!
Old 22-06-2011, 11:02 AM
Master
4 more days to add your vote
Old 24-06-2011, 07:04 AM
Master
bumping.....
Old 26-06-2011, 05:28 AM
Master
just a reminder that this poll closes on the 29th so get your votes in
Old 26-06-2011, 05:51 AM
Master
Well I'm here because of Nightspirit, she told me about this forum over a cup of coffee and here i am for better or worse lol.
Old 26-06-2011, 06:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Well I'm here because of Nightspirit, she told me about this forum over a cup of coffee and here i am for better or worse lol.

And I'm certain there are many here, including me, who are greatful your curiosity got you here Slice
Old 26-06-2011, 12:44 PM
iolite

I came here from a link from another forum. I got goose bumps when I arrived and saw all the posts and active links.