Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 11-10-2018, 02:48 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

As parents its a shock at times for us, even if we are open to it all like I am we can like I did miss it being present in our own children. The last things I wanted was one of my children to be like me so open to it all asi ts a scary journey at times.

Well that did not happen all three are very much like me and unlike me they seem to have come into this life "understanding it all" on a level where it is just whom and what they are. So for me the challenge was different it was teaching them what to say when to say it and now to control it all. How to be whom they are but not broadcast that out to the World.

Too at school it was a challenge as there were times when they "needed" to step out and deal with things, and I had to be open with the school that if they needed to call home, or needed to step out and be alone to let that happen. I was blessed for the most part the school was open to understandings me.

More and more children are coming in more open and aware of what we call the Paranormal World and as parents we need to catch up.

My Son's first "vision" was at the age of 3 (he was very advanced as a child full basic sentences at 6 months fully communicative at the age of 2.) So he told me about a "boy in a box" and sure enough two days later on the news was this real life case. My Son has somehow seen the whole even go down as it happened. When the Dr asked him about how he was doing with it all he simply said "man does some horrible things to man", and that was that.

Lynn

Wow..

I agree with you and John about kids seem to be more receptive to things like this. All three of my kids are very sensitive/empaths. I have 2 introverts and one extrovert.

My 16yr old and 8yr old may have a little precognitive and claircognzant skills. My 8yr old sometimes will say things out of the blue and I would ask him how do you know? He would just respond I just know. He’s usually kind of right.

Do you think that psychic abilities are hereditary? Or can abilites be “contagious” from being around a very “open” parent? I always wondered that. I know that Earth sometimes goes through some shifts that might make us a little more sensitive at times.
Old 29-10-2018, 01:38 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanGoGurl
Wow..

I agree with you and John about kids seem to be more receptive to things like this. All three of my kids are very sensitive/empaths. I have 2 introverts and one extrovert.

My 16yr old and 8yr old may have a little precognitive and claircognzant skills. My 8yr old sometimes will say things out of the blue and I would ask him how do you know? He would just respond I just know. He’s usually kind of right.

Do you think that psychic abilities are hereditary? Or can abilites be “contagious” from being around a very “open” parent? I always wondered that. I know that Earth sometimes goes through some shifts that might make us a little more sensitive at times.
I think a lot of times, it can be hereditary. My abilities come from my fathers side of the family, he had them, his mother had them, her mother had them, and they were called Irish Witches by their family. I'm unsure how far back it goes. That side of the family has strong irish lineage and I have always felt a strong connection to druids. Im 17 now and only really been working on my abilities for a year now, but I remember seeing/hearing ghosts when I was younger, but I was always terrified. My dad said I used to tell him about what happened, but I cannot remember much of it.
Old 29-10-2018, 03:46 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimue
I'm sure we all have stores to share of eerie experiences as kids, or stories of our kiddos having what could be labelled as 'psychic' moments.

Though it would be nice to share the Truth and Innocence of younglings, so here goes one that really creeped me out:

My son was just over 3 years old. Hubby had an emergency at work, so I hastily arranged for a friend who lived nearby to pick me up from work, and collect the little one from playschool.

My son was very quiet. Usually he jabbers all the way home, and we have to ask him to keep quiet so we can focus on driving.

When I asked him why he was so quiet, he said:

"Mommy I am just sitting still because I am going to be so scared when that Evil Woman hits Aunty X's Car"

Needless to say, that was enough for me to let off a nervous giggle and the car was very quiet.

A few minutes later, we were at a red traffic light... and what do you know, a woman driving behind us, smacks right into the back of my friend's car

My friend has been rather freaked out about this incident ever since, and does not come round as often as she used to...

many people react in fear when they are witness to something they don't understand. Just don't give that fear to your child and everything will be okay. hopefully your friend will begin to understand, as well as you will begin to understand.
Old 29-10-2018, 04:27 PM
Guide

I have something a little different going on with my nephew. He is only one and a half years old. About 3 months before he was born I saw him in a dream and he looked about 2 years old, running around smiling with light brown/blonde hair (which is exactly how he looks now). Also, two weeks before he was born he came into my dream and showed me the day he was born, he had a lot of dark hair and was asking for his father (he was in fact born to weeks later with a lot of dark hair and his father hadn't been with my sister throughout her pregnancy, hence him asking for his father).

Since then he comes in my dreams quite often. Once he said to me clear as day "Hi----(my name)" in a dream. Another dream he told me he knows my sister is going through a rough time emotionally and he told me he trusts me (my sister is going through a rough time with the baby's father not around, and I believe he told me he trusts me because I am my sister's support). Another dream he showed me he was taking his first steps with his walker and smiling and giggling so happy...I told my sister the next morning and she said he just took his first steps the night before with his walker. Another dream he asked me if I saw the video of him walking, my sister had sent me a video of him walking just the night before.

My nephew and sister live 600 miles away so I only see them for Christmas and summer. Last visit, I went to see him and had a horrible migraine over my right eye. As soon as I got there he looked at me intensely and grabbed my right eye exactly where the pain was. Within 10 minutes my headache was gone. Another time I visited him I had been suffering from dizziness. Again he looked intensely at me and very slowly and gently he ran both his little hands down my face. My dizziness went away. Just a couple months ago I was a few days late for my menstrual and dreamt my nephew held his hands on my lower stomach...I woke up that morning with my period.

Last month my sister texted me that they went out to dinner at a restaurant and they had to leave because my nephew was acting very unruly, so they got the dinner boxed up to go. When I was texting my sister back, I had my phone flat on my vanity because I was busy doing my makeup so I typed with one finger. I touched my phone screen and somehow typed "problems" and sent my text to her and I wasn't even trying! Well, they all got food poisoning from the food they took home from the restaurant. My sister said before they went out that night she laid a few gift cards out to various restaurants and the baby pushed that one to the side and chose a different gift card, but they ended up going to the restaurant anyway.

I have all of these dreams and experiences with him written down and I'm hoping to put the pieces together one day. Either my nephew and I share a telepathic connection or we are both psychic. Fascinating stuff.
Old 29-10-2018, 06:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky

Last month my sister texted me that they went out to dinner at a restaurant and they had to leave because my nephew was acting very unruly, so they got the dinner boxed up to go. When I was texting my sister back, I had my phone flat on my vanity because I was busy doing my makeup so I typed with one finger. I touched my phone screen and somehow typed "problems" and sent my text to her and I wasn't even trying! Well, they all got food poisoning from the food they took home from the restaurant. My sister said before they went out that night she laid a few gift cards out to various restaurants and the baby pushed that one to the side and chose a different gift card, but they ended up going to the restaurant anyway.

I have all of these dreams and experiences with him written down and I'm hoping to put the pieces together one day. Either my nephew and I share a telepathic connection or we are both psychic. Fascinating stuff.

Hi,

It is fasinating stuff. Your nephew has gifts and so do you. He trusts you because you have an awaness about these things and his mom does not. You appreciate his intuition more than she does. May be that is some thing you can help your sister with.

I sense your nephew is frustrated when his insights get ignored. He knew that restuarant would give every one food poisioning. He did his best to influence your sister to avoid going there and it did not work.

In the greater scheme of things there are energy dynamics as well as some kind of divine plan. For you it is best to look for your role in all of that. My experiences with very young ones like your nephew has been that they desire a better connection with their mom. Any thing you can do to help him with that would be good.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 29-10-2018, 06:55 PM
Administrator
Do you think that psychic abilities are hereditary? Or can abilites be “contagious” from being around a very “open” parent? I always wondered that. I know that Earth sometimes goes through some shifts that might make us a little more sensitive at times. VanGoGurl

Hello

I feel that we travel in Soul Families so that we come in and out of lives with certain life paths ingrained in us. I know from running the family line that it was very strong on my Dad's side of the family but the times were not open to discuss such things so it was suppressed in my home. I understand that it was easier to lock one away in the mental hospital for taking to what would be perceived as yourself. While things are still closed off, it is getting better.

I know that on my Mother's side things were a bit more in the darker arts, as I found things in the attic after her passing. Now was it from maybe my Uncle I am not sure, what I do know is he had some nasty dark family secrets on his wants and needs in life.

I know that my kids came into this life with an understanding of the abilities as they are so at ease with it all. Visions at the age of 4 that would traumatize any child, my Son was so at ease with seeing and feeling. Its like they were planned to come in that way. Now while none of them have shown an interest in taking on much of the work I do, that does not mean that door will not open to them later in life.

I am an open parent but I do not feel that changed any path with my kids, as I let them open the doors to what they wanted to understand. The TV was always on in the home when they were growing up, so that TV never came to be a habit. Often I would have A&E on with the Psychic Kids show on. This way they learned to understand they were different but not ODD.

The school was the hardest part to navigate at times, have to have an open minded Administrator at the head of the school and school board here, or your kids will get designated in the wrong directions. Here it takes a strong parent to advocate. Its not easy.

I do feel you can "learn" things like Reading Tarot but to have the full open intuition abilities that is given before birth, that comes from the Universe. Your born into being a Psychic, Medium or Healer at times and no matter what you do you can not change that path. Your along for the ride, and the more you can embrace that the easier life's path is.

Lynn
Old 30-10-2018, 12:16 AM
Master
My path is not as clear and neither is my young adult son’s. But this happened yesterday. My son is away at University, thousand and thousands of miles away. His whole body is very unique. A couple of years ago after visiting the heart doctor, he looked up the research article the doctor had been talking about. He brought it up his life expectancy. At the time it gave him great pause. He and I talked through it. We have a parenting style of mutual respect. It works for us.

Yesterday, he brought up the topic about not wanting to be put on life support. We talked through the topic a while, both of us keeping our emotions in check. Later that night I was texting an auntie. All of the emotions just poured out of me. The tears were to my chin when my son sent me this crazy YouTube video about birds from Australia. I forwarded it to his “auntie” and we all just laughed and laughed.

Who and what and why,... I do not know. We have no labels for this at our house, but we are all connected in our hearts.
Old 30-10-2018, 03:56 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimue
I'm sure we all have stores to share of eerie experiences as kids, or stories of our kiddos having what could be labelled as 'psychic' moments.

Though it would be nice to share the Truth and Innocence of younglings, so here goes one that really creeped me out:

My son was just over 3 years old. Hubby had an emergency at work, so I hastily arranged for a friend who lived nearby to pick me up from work, and collect the little one from playschool.

My son was very quiet. Usually he jabbers all the way home, and we have to ask him to keep quiet so we can focus on driving.

When I asked him why he was so quiet, he said:

"Mommy I am just sitting still because I am going to be so scared when that Evil Woman hits Aunty X's Car"

Needless to say, that was enough for me to let off a nervous giggle and the car was very quiet.

A few minutes later, we were at a red traffic light... and what do you know, a woman driving behind us, smacks right into the back of my friend's car

My friend has been rather freaked out about this incident ever since, and does not come round as often as she used to...

It’s said that all children are open to the spirit world because they are still growing; their bodies have not fully formed.

What you have experienced is a paranormal event, it does not mean that your child is psychic. Teaching your child psychic ability without understanding it yourself could do more harm than good. There appears to be a psychological apsect to paranormal practices that can lead to serious mental & emotional health problems, such as psychosis.

From what I have learned the subject of what is paranormal is generally misunderstood: true knowledge of it has been almost eradicated over the centuries, except for in a small number of cultures. The majority of practitioners do not appear to understand what they are involved in. It has taken me serveral years of observation to learn this.

If this were my child I would keep them well away from the subject, it is not their place to know. Their health should not be compromised!
Old 30-10-2018, 04:21 PM
Deactivated Account
Does this apply to all children? I have a strong memory from my childhood at about three years old and I don't recall having ever seen a ghost even though I was more or less afraid of the dark (like most ordinary children I assume).
Old 30-10-2018, 04:54 PM
Guide

Thank you John for your insight. It is quite fascinating. I definitely feel a strong connection to my nephew and that we will help each other in different ways. My sister is open minded and believes in all I tell her about the baby, she sees it too, but unfortunately she is a single mom and going to school to become a nurse so she has a short fuse and gets frustrated needless to say. I video chat with my sister and the baby often since they live so far away, also so he's comfortable with me and knows who his aunt is!!

They will be visiting next month so I'm sure I'll have more stories to add.