Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 17-08-2021, 04:31 PM
asearcher

are some meant to manipulate other people's lives?

just wondering this as of lately. does anyone know? is it like predestined that manipulators will do just that - manipulate behind your back?

I think we have predestinies, and free will, but I can't help but wonder if it is meant to be - to be, have your life manipulated like that or worse?

does anyone know? how do manipulators fit into the picture? what if they really mess up the original plan?

(I've edited because FairyCrystal was so right, waay too much text...LOL)

Last edited by asearcher : 17-08-2021 at 06:00 PM.
Old 17-08-2021, 05:22 PM
Master
Too much for me to read.
What I do know is that if you don't allow yourself to get manipulated you cannot get manipulated.
May be infuriating to hear, but it is the truth.

As for manipulators, they're also on a path with lessons to learn like everyone else. They either learn or don't. I do think some chose to be that way before incarnating but then the lesson is likely still to overcome that and/or deal with that and the results of it.
And no, they don't mess up the original plan. What original plan? Nothing does really. Not even people as bad as a narcissist.
You yourself choose what you want to learn and that means certain people too, which can include manipulative people, narcissist, whatever. So it's all part of the plan on a higher level, not something that messes it up.
But most people don't take responsibility, don't see the bigger picture, and end up blaming someone else.
Old 17-08-2021, 05:56 PM
Master
your inbox is full...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 17-08-2021, 06:17 PM
If you read some Rob Schwartz - it would become crystal clear ---all the interconnections we have
for diff purposes, for different reasons.
Fascinating stuff!!!!
Manipulation is nothing! ---try was meant to kill you or rob from you or cause havoc extraordinaire in your life! -Ha!....
And the robber could be your best friend you both planned to rob from you so you could experience being robbed!!!
See what I mean? Great stuff.
It's very imp to learn how this whole System works....I mean Creation.

Yes, my pm was also rejected.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-08-2021, 07:10 PM
asearcher

Thank you very much, FairyCrystal & Miss Hepburn, have given me much to think about.

My apologies, Lostsoul13 & Miss Hepburn - I did not notice, thanks for pointing it out. Should work now, I hope. (I'm not really sure what to do about messages from former member who I did not read on time before the member left. I can't read the messages itself, nor remove, they always come back as new messages, on the alert..but maybe nothing can be done about it)
Old 17-08-2021, 08:50 PM
Master

Most humans manipulate. We either do it consciously or unconsciously. We can choose to manipulate or be manipulated. We can also choose to be direct and get our needs met directly.

I sometimes consciously choose to be manipulated for example, when I am being sold a product that I need, I listen to the sales pitch. It is not a dirty word that we think it to be.

It is an indirect way of getting needs met when a person is too scared or ashamed to get their needs met directly. There is a lot of shame and fear on this planet and many people who do not feel that they can get their emotional needs met.

Manipulation is typically a coping mechanism, co - dependency is also a form of manipulation because people pleasing is a way to get needs met indirectly. "If I do this to please them, maybe they will give me what I need". They are two sides of the same coin of narcissistic behaviours.

If you don't want to be manipulative or manipulated then you need to practice direct and authentic communication and ask for your needs to be met directly by the people who WANT to meet those needs and also learn to set clear boundaries with others.
Old 18-08-2021, 09:58 AM
Administrator
I would have to agree a lot with what Red Embers has said.
But i read people so anybody try to manipulate me im on to them. and i turn the tables to give them a taste of their own medicine.

Namaste
Old 18-08-2021, 12:50 PM
asearcher

Thank you too very much RedEmbers and Native spirit, good points that is.

In some cases in my own life I have discovered too late that some people with whom I had put my trust had, behind my back actively got rid of people or letters or found a way to get information about me from someone I trusted. So behind my back + finding out too late what was rightfully for me to make an active choice and to just know, really.

As one discover it later and one did not know about it while it happened, only found out too late, I wondered the classic what if...? So that was the birth really of my question, but I can see that it is a broad subject and an interesting one and I take it to heart, so thank you.
Old 19-08-2021, 02:50 PM
Ascender
Well.

There is a Greek tragedy called "oedipus rex".

The lesson is for the manipulator.
The manipulator's actions are not their own freewill.
All end the same, as how it should end. One way or another.
Old 19-08-2021, 06:23 PM
Master
Inbox full

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)