Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 04-07-2020, 05:21 AM
Experiencer
Spirituality/What is spirituality?

Please feel free to post anything you would like to say about spirituality in this thread.
Old 04-07-2020, 05:41 AM
Master

It is a three times 4 letter word ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 04-07-2020, 03:43 PM
Master

Spirit is the essence of life be it letter and spirit OR matter and spirit OR team spirit like
spirit of democracy , spirit of friendship/relationship , spirit of law , spirit of nations etc . It essentially visualizes what underlies the seemingly invisible (like God everywhere & various discoveries ) and creates something out of seemingly invisible (God in human forms & various inventions )
Old 10-07-2020, 05:16 AM
Master
We have 2 bodies. The physical body and the spiritual body. The physical is that which we can feel. That is the physical body. What we call the spirit is the aura and the chakra are the auric/spiritual centres. Amen
Old 13-07-2020, 07:15 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
We have 2 bodies. The physical body and the spiritual body. The physical is that which we can feel. That is the physical body. What we call the spirit is the aura and the chakra are the auric/spiritual centres. Amen
Interesting that you view them as separate.
Old 13-07-2020, 07:41 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild

Oh, there are more than 2 bodies. I have read about them a lot but to be quite honest, I can't make the difference between many of them, as I can mainly see my body of flesh.
I know at least about 7 bodies. I don't know the terms in English, as I know them in Bulgarian but there are physical, sensual, emotional, intellectual, rational, mental, causal (a VERY important one, the causal), and then spiritual, angelic, archangel, cherubim and seraphim.

Please note that the notions are made for people that can imagine higher realms with knowledge about the angelic kingdom.
Maybe there are more accurate terms in English.

Yeah, a lot of bodies out there.

It's bedtime now so I'm not really up to describing all of them but if you are interested, I would do so later.
Old 13-07-2020, 07:58 PM
ImthatIm

Spirituality is a maze of Light and shadow.
In this physical world there are many shadows.
In the pure Spiritual Light there is a Divine Love and Living Light that
burns through shadow as if it were nothing.
Sometimes here on the Earth, we can carry around backpacks
of shadows from our history as if they are heavy and burdensome.
They are really nothing worthwhile so free yourself of the shadows
by shinning your precious Spiritual Light of Divine Love.
Old 13-07-2020, 09:20 PM
Administrator
I would have to agree with imthatim

Namaste
Old 15-07-2020, 04:27 AM
Experiencer
Spirituality is like a natural resource.
Old 15-07-2020, 05:13 AM
Master
Its all or nothing.