Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 17-09-2021, 04:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Big thanks to all the responses. ��
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
A medium is above all a communication channel as I see it. I could be wrong of course.
That too. But, according to my aunt, she says it's also to see beauties.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Arc Angel Rapheal is known to be the angel of Healing. of Mind Body and Spirit.
So for him to say to you that you will suffer does nor connect with him
That's right. But here's an interesting side note: my aunt revealed that the spirit whom talked through her is Archangel Raphael, but of another entity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
If your Aunt is a medium has she taught you how to open up and close down?
as these are the first things you need to learn.
Yes, she did give me many hints, but none of them worked, I tell you.
No, I don't know how to perceive orbs or energies.

I'd like to tell a bit more of story.
Back when I wasn't a medium, I had (at least) three spiritual gifts: random smells, random lights (orbs) of certain color and random noises with different pitches. However, I never knew they were spiritual gifts, not until my aunt (Archangel Raphael) revealed I'm a medium. My belief of random smells is that I was crazy, although I've never cared about it at all, due to my depression. Nowadays, I regret of not taking any action to know the reason of these "abnormalities". Perhaps, if I had visited my aunt for a spiritual healing, she could've figured everything out.
In regards to the random noises, my belief is that I had tinnitus; turns out it's a spiritual gift, too. I discovered this noise spiritual gift myself, when, one day, while I was chilling, looking out the window, my head had been moved out of nowhere, then sighting the town where my medium aunt and other elder family members live. At the same time my head moved, I heard a random low-pitched noise.
My aunt is an experienced medium; she is a medium since fifteen years old. She had done many spiritual healings to me and my family, and all of them worked.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 18-09-2021 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 17-09-2021, 04:39 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by hekotes630
The real question is why this had to happen to me. I never wanted to be a medium, it ruined my life.
I visited my aunt like thirty times, but she always says there's nothing wrong, even though I know there is.
It appears you have problems in your day-to-day life that you believe is because you are a medium. I suspect, though, you may be experiencing uncontrolled psychic sensitivity or awareness but they are not the same as being a medium.
Old 17-09-2021, 04:51 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by hekotes630
That too. But, according to my aunt, she says it's also to see beauties.
Ask you aunt what she means.

Quote:
.... my aunt revealed that the spirit whom talked through her is Archangel Raphael, but of another entity.
I really think you should find someone other than your aunt as she's not helping you and doesn't sound like any medium I've known.

I suggest to you that your aunt is a psychic and not a medium. That may be what you are too.

Depression deserves attention from a medical practitioner. Working in the psychic or spiritual when you have emotional/psychological issues is unwise.
Quote:
Nowadays, I re...............She had done many spiritual healings to me and my family, and all of them worked.
Based on what you've said about your aunt she is very unlikely to be the medium you believe.
Old 18-09-2021, 12:26 AM
Nick96intent

Hi from me too,

it seems only we can give you here is advices,...

There is a generational gap going on... what many call a reset coming..

My personal advice anyway for the time being is to excercise..

Whatever makes your body feel stronger.

Peace,

Nick
Old 18-09-2021, 04:02 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

it seems only we can give you here is advice,...

There's always a generation gap in this world. The new one thinking it's special, the old one thinking it knows best etc. And it's all-too-easy to "give advice" when really we don't truly know what's needed by any particular individual.

My way is to offer suggestions based on what an individual has said, what I think they might benefit from and what I think might wish to consider.

Doubtless others will see advice differently.