Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 30-07-2023, 04:20 PM
Master

MBPT

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibrations
I have been studying psychology by Carl Jung, and discovered many archetypes but those who have the personality of INFJ seem to be gifted with the ability to feel and intuitive, and also psychic abilities,

I do recommend fulfilling a whole spiritual journey, and learning to suppress the ego so you are in the drivers seat of the vessel u are in.

Carl Jung personality types are amazing and innovative way to know the personality type and occupations one is best suited for . Its also True introverts and Feelers may give good weightage to spirituality .

However it still needs to be looked at in proper context . It's still a default , first ,immediate orientation of the person and still Not exact personality description . The personality orientation may constitute one's personality , its not the only defining factor.

e.g. if a lion comes roaring all people will run away be it INTJ , ESTP , ENFP etc. So all personality types have lot of things in common . Only the orientation may different . And even the people having same orientations may still be different because their degree of orientations may still be different leading to different reactions to same question or situations .

When i had taken up this test about 15 years back , I was INTJ . While I am very much comfortable being INTJ and had never suffered due to that, I am still trying to learn ESFP just to learn more to have better connections and have holistic development. So if i give a test today i might come out Extrovert also ! Not sure .
Old 31-07-2023, 02:18 PM
Knower

That makes sense Hitesh thank you for sharing this.
TheSea - I also struggle with relationships, I also am like an empath I just naturally feel everyone’s emotions, but careful I do not assume what they are thinking, even when I know, let me clarify that - I can put myself in another persons shoes. It can be so overwhelming at times, at one point I decided to be a stay at home mum and disassociate myself, until I discovered my path to enlightenment which helped, having Autism aswell had an impact so I had to find a balance, I consider myself to be intuitive, and creative and can do many things but fluctuate between these, always like a new challenge, and always find a way to solve something, don’t give up to easy, good wisdom. But do need some alone time, and can be sensitive, often miss understood, so it has its ups and downs for me.