Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Interfaith

Old 23-11-2016, 11:46 PM
Master
Ascended Masters

I think Ascended Masters are misunderstood. There seems to be an idea that there is literally as in the Theosophy schools some really bizarre stuff that I find bothersome. I find it bothersome because it sounds like spiritual-fiction; like science fiction.

The Ascended Master Teachers are souls like us but many of them have never been physically incarnated. They are not to be confused with Angels and Archangels who are Spirits that serve God throughout the many mansions of the Father (spheres, dimensions realms). Angels and Archangels have never been part of Earth's physical consciousness but they are a different vibrational energy from us. Angels just like human souls can be good or evil depending on their free will and use of their minds and egos.

But Ascended Masters are Souls who may have or may not have a need to develop and evolve through the physical realm. Their souls are highly evolved and many Mystics Saints of religions - St. Francis, Theresa of Avila, Kabir, Yogananda, etc have become ascended masters.

Jesus Christ was an example of a Higher Soul who never incarnated except for his divine mission he had undertaken and did come into a human body as the "promised messiah" of Jewish/Christian prophecies in the Bible.

The Ascended Masters and Saints are our destination where the soul learns who they are, what their true Self is while being one and in communion with the Self of God.

11:11 is usually an angelic number but it also pertains to the universal Christ consciousness which was exemplified and manifested by the masters who learned to put aside their self and take on a greater consciousness.

There is no hierarchy among the Masters/Saints because once a soul has become one with God they have attained the "pearl of great price". How could there be a greater pearl among the pearls? The true self or Christ consciousness is the true self no matter who has it.

That is why so many people believe Jesus, Buddha, Lao Tzu, are all one. In a sense they are. St. Paul talks about the "body of Christ" that we are all members of. - One Bread- One Body- One Lord of All. The head of the body is Christ. Those who are truly an embodiment of the Christ Consciousness are the head of the body. There are differences of course. Not every Master Teacher has the same past as the other. Some were never human, some were human many times before they attained mastery, and some only became Human for a highly religious event (Jesus Christ).

At the end of the day there is only one God and we are all Children of that same Source.
Old 29-11-2016, 01:31 AM
May I ask you how you know the ones you mentioned are Ascended Masters now? Teresa, and the gang?
I must admit I talk to my sis Teresa...oddly I asked her to help me with something...
and she did within an hour.
I NEVER do that ...I go straight to my Father...but she is like a
sister/friend to me...we have similar experiences.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-11-2016, 05:06 AM
Master
I only know through experiences of others. My grandmother receives a lot of blessings from Teresa of Avila too. If a Saint has that much influence over people I believe they are or became an Ascended Master.

I don't go by the "theosophy" notion of ascended masters. Even the word master sounds like they are better than us. But truly these masters are spiritual servants. They only serve and never want to be served. They are masters of themselves.

Ironically I notice more people receive blessings directly from Saints than even angels or sometimes Christ.

I have a personal belief as to why that is. These Saints/Masters still have an active part in the world's evolution and within individuals' lives. Whereas someone like Christ or God are more transcendent. God/Christ usually has a message for us but it channels through Angels and guides and then into us. It goes through all these channels and then it gets through us while we live in the 3rd dimension.

That is why they seem to be more active in our lives. Sometimes a person who has actually lived on Earth can provide more help than an Angel or a higher Being. But whether it is Teresa or another saint it is always OF God.
Old 03-12-2016, 05:58 AM
Master
I am very new to understand the "Ascended Masters" but from my own insight and contemplation I am slowly but surly figuring it out.

Sometimes the clearest things come to my mind during the day out of NOWHERE and I forget to always write them on Spiritual Forums.

That is why I always sound like I am contradicting myself. I'll get this new info just pop into my head and I don't know how to always match it to other things I have said.

Since we are close to Christmas I would like to share some stuff on Jesus. I am big on Jesus only because I have had several Past Lives in the Christian Faith. I've been a priest, counselor, philosopher before. I have been Catholic more times over in past lives than anything else lol.

I am peeling away a lot of the Constructs of the Roman Catholic Church because of it's mind-control. There is so much garbage mixed with real Mysticism. And it is sometimes difficult to pull apart what is Man Made and the Mystical Truth. You could look at the life of Padre Pio who was a saint and a holy man. The man bordered on religious fanaticism and spirituality. The reason being is that his Consciousness was ascended and centered in the higher chakras but if the "lower self" or "ego" is not purified there can be problems. He could have been schizophrenic which could develop from a life of awakening without balance. Padre Pio is very powerful and energetically connected to the Rosary. I usually call upon Him when I pray the rosary for intentions and try to shut down my senses during the meditation.

Another example of someone who ascended as one of the Biblical prophets without balance was Elijah. Elijah was a prophet which means "a psychic" in Biblical terms. If you read what happened to Elijah at the end of his life he didn't truly die. He entered into the "chariot of fire" which according to Ezekiel was the Merkaba. The MerKaBa" means if I remember correctly Spirit Light Body. When someone goes through this "Door" they fully reconnect with their Higher Self. Elijah's entire being including his body assumed or transformed into pure energy. He ascended to a higher plane after death. The MerkaBa goes all the way back to ancient Egypt mystery school. It was believed that our ancient ancestors were so spiritual that they didn't have to go through physical birth and death. But then came a "Fall", Descent- a damnation of the whole species due to it's abuse of free will and wanting to be God without being like God.
Back to Elijah. Elijah was freed from the Law of Karma even though he was a very advanced spiritual being. If you remember from his story he had the 400 prophets of Baal put to death after they begged for mercy. Like I said above, a lot of his emotional energy wasn't in balance with his very advanced state. No matter how evolved, holy, spiritual, or kind an entity is, if they have transgressed in the physical body they still accumulate karma and must repay that debt. You probably know the story that Elijah later reincarnated as john the Baptist and had to allow himself go through the beheading from Herod's daughter. Instead of seeing this just as someone paying for a past-life sin, he was closing the Lid on the Old Law (karma) so the Christ could open the New one (grace)

Enoch in Genesis also ascended and became the angel- Metatron. Metatron was his ascended Higher Self name. Names in the Spirit are not literally names. They are mainly our human constructs to understand an Entity's Vibrational content. "Blessed is he who comes In the Name of the Lord" really means 'blessed is he who comes in the Nature of the Lord". God or the Supreme Being doesn't have a name. Trying to describe a Power that possesses an Infinite Consciousness is a waste of time.

A lot of ascension stories occur in the Old Testament and other religions.

When you come to the life of Jesus what made his incarnation unique was not that he was something different than others who walked the Earth. What made him Unique was that he was without any physical karma. Christ's Soul came from a much older universe and realm (where we all originally come from but have forgotten whereas many of us and our ancestors and collective have been caught up in the Earthly incarnations). Jesus' Soul became one of us, part of the "fallen Collective" of humanity to break the barrier from the inside out. If the messiah was an angel or an Alien, spiritual thing or what have you it woulda been an outside force that had no value for us. That is why I don't understand how the Roman Catholic Church made Jesus into something other than so human that it makes him distant. I remember the Nuns teaching us that Jesus didn't even come through Mary's vagina and instead passed through her stomach sorta like teleportation. I am serious! They taught us this nonsense even though The New Testament says, "he was born of Woman, born under the Law"

Jesus' Soul became completely human except he was without "sin". He didn't have any karma from previous physical lives because he was never physical before. But that doesn't mean Jesus was something other than human. He joined John the Baptist and learned under him the many Mystery Schools. It is said that Jesus went through initiations with John in the Great Pyramids and other locations to undergo transformations. He went through several Near-Death Experiences and resurrection scenarios. This is why his entire 3 year Ministry looked like to us as a Drama. It was in fact an Event to demonstrate and reveal to the masses of his People and then later to the rest of the world the New Way, the way of crucifixion and resurrection. Jesus merged with his Higher Self, his Christ Consciousness during his discipleship under John. When the time had come, John prepared the way with baptism. Jesus came before John for baptism when he did not need baptism. He had to show the rest of the world that He came here as one of us. He incarnated to identify with our suffering humanity so we could identify with his divinity. He is our Future.

Jesus was already ascended in higher consciousness before his Baptism. But at his Baptism the Holy Spirit descended. Now this is very important because this is the part that separates Christ from the other ascended masters. Because of his purity of physical karma and ascension of consciousness he was a perfect vessel for "God to become Flesh". It is very difficult to explain this but we all have a Higher Self. And all the higher Selves of the ascended masters are all One. They are all one in the universal Christ Consciousness. This is sometimes called the Oversoul. It is the Soul of God and Ourselves.

No one has ever been able to channel the fullness of the Higher Self into the human body on this dimension but Jesus did. It says "he was full of the Holy Spirit" and "the Holy Spirit descended". And you know Miss Hepburn the Holy Spirit is pretty much the Divine Mother. When this Holy Mother Energy overshadowed him, the Universal Christ- Spirit completely took him over. From that time on, the Christ became the person and vehicle Jesus.

Once Jesus came to the hour of his death he knew why he had to do this. Since he was in oneness with God while in a human body, he could become our suffering and show the Love of God for the whole world. Christ identified with our suffering and karma to show us that only Love frees us from our suffering and karma in order to Ascend. The death of the body wasn't intended to have all of us die to attain salvation. The death of his body was the giving up of self and ego. Jesus was also a master which we are not and so he showed that Christ Consciousness is stronger than death. No master before transformed death to the point of the body being destroyed. When he returned, the body was transformed into the Light Body and he became what our ancestors were long ago. They could walk through walls, enter other dimensions, appear in several places at once, etc. Jesus showed where we are ALL going IF we follow his way of Love through our own crucifixions and resurrections. It may not happen until another Age but if we hold true to the Christ Spirit and await our own Christening we too will receive the same heritage Christ received. The Christ may have become Jesus at the Baptism, but Jesus the man became the Christ through his death and resurrection.

Jesus Christ broke the barrier as one of us thus turning all the Laws, barriers, belief systems, stumblingblocks, attitudes, instituitions, Religions, powers, and governements on their heads for all time. That is why he and many of the masters are above Religion and the things of this world. They are Us at our most freed and expressive and self-loved Self.
Old 02-01-2018, 11:43 AM
Knower

# words Given

a postGegory Thomas Fitsgrenian of Quantity is not measurable something is happening I know Paul never smell milk
someones cat just gave a means to a gather Gillian
Old 02-01-2018, 11:47 AM
Knower

thankyou I can smell your passings it is someone is burning toast or saddlewood

It got your attenion
Go to last post please
Old 02-01-2018, 11:57 AM
Knower

Ishaslieum Stop encouraging their now of givens
Old 02-01-2018, 12:00 PM
Knower

# words Given now will never be allowed again Ask Away