Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-05-2020, 05:38 AM
Pathfinder

AP experience with TF

This experience will be in my memory forever. I have experienced telepathic dream with my TF. Here's what happened.

I was sleeping and had several dreams with my TF in one night. I built a time machine to spend time with her. The day kept repeating and we did different things every time. We hugged for so long. Then finally, agents have caught me and my time machine and they destroyed my time machine. She and I ran away from these people because they had guns. I was protecting her by having these telekinesis powers. After that, we were in her bed and her alarm was going off. I told her don't wake up yet but she said she had to go. I was still sleeping and I astral projected to her car. It felt like I was Casper telling her what to do, and enjoying my time visiting her. I whispered to her "post something online so i know this actually happened! " Then I felt like a black hole was sucking me in. I was trying to hold on to her or her car seat but it didnt work. When I woke up, i was still paralyzed but I went online right away with tears down my eyes, and saw that she posted being in her car. I believe I did astral project to her but I cant ask her in person.

This was the best AP experience I've ever had and can not forget every detail of it. I wanna visit her again in my sleep but since we have no contact, I can't.

Has anyone astral projected to their twins? or anyone? I have a few times with my mates. It's kind of like Stranger Things, where she could astral to her boyfriend and his friends.
Old 06-05-2020, 08:58 AM
ant

Twin flames don't exist,there a lovey dovey novel romantic new age attachment to real you in to stay in an illusion.

Your dreams,are just a dream.
Old 06-05-2020, 12:44 PM
Pathfinder

Why are you in this section of SF?
Old 06-05-2020, 10:47 PM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveler1001
Why are you in this section of SF?

To dispel the TF Myth which comes from the altered ego.
Old 04-06-2020, 04:42 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveler1001
This was the best AP experience I've ever had and can not forget every detail of it. I wanna visit her again in my sleep but since we have no contact, I can't.

Has anyone astral projected to their twins? or anyone? I have a few times with my mates. It's kind of like Stranger Things, where she could astral to her boyfriend and his friends.

I don't label it but I've had several dream visitations from my beloved who passed away a long time ago. I still do actually, more than ever. And despite what others might say (they're totally entitled to their opinion, I'm not questioning that) for me it is very very real. I call it lucid dreaming. Sometimes you have control over what you say and do, you feel, touch, talk. Colors are vivid. It's a beautiful experience.

I say trust your feelings. If you wake up and totally feel like you just spent time with someone then you did. ;)
Old 04-06-2020, 12:29 PM
Just Tim

Yep, happened to me too, and this is a feeling from another world.

Kinda was like yours actually, except no time machine though !

When it started I was in some streets at night, which obviously was Italy, someone pulling me by the hand eager to see the place and such. What was my surprise when I saw who's hand it was !

Oddly enough, the dream ended kind of the same way as you, some dudes knocking heavily at the door, us not wanting to get out of the bed telling them to go away. But since they insisted I got up, opened the door.. And apparently my eyes too !
Old 14-06-2020, 08:49 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenore002
I don't label it but I've had several dream visitations from my beloved who passed away a long time ago. I still do actually, more than ever. And despite what others might say (they're totally entitled to their opinion, I'm not questioning that) for me it is very very real. I call it lucid dreaming. Sometimes you have control over what you say and do, you feel, touch, talk. Colors are vivid. It's a beautiful experience.

I say trust your feelings. If you wake up and totally feel like you just spent time with someone then you did. ;)

I'm not the only one! My grandparents have visited me too. I got to say goodbye to my grandma and grandpa in my dreams and it felt real. I am an experienced lucid dreamer and can go wherever I want. Do you dream in colors? I do most of the time.
Old 15-06-2020, 08:37 PM
Experiencer

My twin flame came to visit me on the energy field. I didn't know I was a twin until that moment actually.
Old 15-06-2020, 08:56 PM
Master
I really miss those kind of dreams. It is so refreshing you literally wake up like a new person. I hope i can have them again.
Old 17-06-2020, 07:05 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
My twin flame came to visit me on the energy field. I didn't know I was a twin until that moment actually.

Well, actually, it took me a couple of years after that to understand that that experience was my twin flame.