Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-01-2017, 05:09 PM
Experiencer

Universe and Justice?

Late last month I made an off the cuff comment that I was tired of the Universe basically making me its lap dog, and by the way I still stand by that comment. I "released" my thoughts, feelings, expectations, disappointments, etc. about Mr. X only for it to "boomerang" back to me again.

Alfors and BeaconLight responded that the Universe does not owe anyone anything--as in peace, penance, or retribution. O.k. whatever.

Based on this argument then, why is it that I am being bombarded now by colleagues and bosses forcing me to attend an official "inauguration" of Mr. X into his position. I have been prodded by two vice-presidents, and the last straw came from the company president's executive's secretary. Why should it matter? I'm a peon, a lowly director in the schematics of the organizational chart. It shouldn't matter if I attend or not--there will be many people there; and, would it really make that big of a difference for me to drive from my location (20 miles away) to come for 15 minutes for his little broo-haha?

The Universe should not care whether I show up or not--it wouldn't cause a tear or rip within the dimension we are living.

Not only that I received a phone call from Mr. X himself two days ago all worried about our meeting next week. He was afraid that I would cancel (really it's because he had done something that he knew would make me mad at him, but I didn't let him know it). No, I've never cancelled any of our meetings, he has always been the one who canceled or 'no showed' on me. Yet, for some reason everyone is running around acting as if I'm the bad girl in this saga.

I guess I can speculate just like the universe does not owe me anything that justice is not fair either--as usual I will get the short end of the stick.

Practicing patience and tolerance to the best of my ability. Again, I don't know what the universe is trying to teach me, but it feels like everyone sides with him. It's like when you have a little cousin and he or she misbehaves; but, your parents want you to be on your best behavior to show the little cousin how to behave. It's just so frustrating.

He's back disrupting my sleep. I'm praying and meditating to no avail. I'm even trying hypnosis by tape. This morning I awoke at 3:11 this morning. He's like a rubber band, the more I push him away, the more he seems to pop back.

The thing is, I don't know what I'm getting punished for doing? I've always tried to be a nice person. When Mr. X told another person that he "hated my guts and wanted to get me fired" I never knew why because I never did anything against him. I get my work done, if you promise something I hold you to that promise, and I'm brutally honesty (I don't shoot smoke up your tailpipe).

I already never trusted Mr. X, and then after I found out what he said, that just sealed the deal. I will never, ever trust him. Yeah, we can be colleagues, but beyond that--friendship---won't ever happen. No matter how hard the Universe tries--I'm not changing my mind. My BFF says NEVER say NEVER--well, I'm saying NEVER!

Last edited by TXGemini : 19-01-2017 at 09:52 PM.
Old 19-01-2017, 07:51 PM
Lorelyen

I suppose in terms of the Divine Pleroma to which we're all connected (possibly what you call the Universe), why should it care - it's the meeting point of all consciousness "as one" so I can't see how it could possibly single individual humans out.

But as living beings we can see that we're two selves, our magical, esoteric self and the ordinary, exoteric self that lets us live our lives out in the physical world - the thing people here sometimes call "the ego" but as a social process, not an absolute entity. At least one spiritual possibility is the amalgamation of the two. That's beside the point however. You still have your free will in earthly matters (within limits set by your culture unless you choose to become an outlaw, freak or whatever in the eyes of others.) Your bosses and others are encouraging you into social desirability - a diplomatic move, possibly.

It's up to you what you do. Weigh up the possible disadvantages of not attending the inauguration. On the basis of what you conclude, play the appropriate role. It's all role playing here once we tie in with other people.

There is much you can be taught by communing with "the Universe" but it will not try to teach you anything of itself, as far as I reckon, simply because as the word is used here it refers to the all, the unity, which is way out of the realm of ordinary human affairs. Messages come down through a number of emanations...otherwise how could it work? You have to discover the symbols, the gateways to allow the messages to flow.

Old 19-01-2017, 10:30 PM
Experiencer

That's just it Lorelyen I am very extroverted, happy, gregarious, fun-loving, friendly person. My nickname at work is Ms. "Sunshine Yellow"--and it's not fake, that's just me.

Yes, Lorelyen I know the dance well of being the suits wanting me to be "good" girl, play nice, know your role, and act the part. I'm just so tired of all the expectations--what is expected of me no matter how much the other party acts out or says things or does things, I'm always supposed to be the bigger person. "Well, now that's water under the bridge" or "He never said that directly to you". Show him that you can look beyond his faults...

'We've known you far longer than we've known him, and we have great plans for you...' and that's code for suck it up buttercup.

In a vindictive, sick way I think he's enjoying the torture I'm being put through, because originally he fought against our monthly meetings until he found out I was fine with not having them. A couple of months went by and then next thing you know he's demanding monthly meetings like clockwork.

Well if the Universe isn't trying to teach me anything, it needs to send a memo to all these people (bosses, coworkers, and friends), signs, and symbols to back off. Again, just minding my own business not bothering anyone. Stop trying to push Mr. X and I into being friends--it's never going to happen. You don't try to get someone fired for no reason, and I never did anything to him. You don't go from hating someone to trying to make friendly with them overnight either. He'll never be on my friendship list.

P.S. And he's supposed to be a friendship soulmate--well, it's not happening in this lifetime--or any lifetime if I can help it. I'll just have to deal with the Karma.
Old 19-01-2017, 10:44 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXGemini
That's just it Lorelyen I am very extroverted, happy, gregarious, fun-loving, friendly person. My nickname at work is Ms. "Sunshine Yellow"--and it's not fake, that's just me.

Yes, Lorelyen I know the dance well of being the suits wanting me to be "good" girl, play nice, know your role, and act the part. I'm just so tired of all the expectations--what is expected of me no matter how much the other party acts out or says things or does things, I'm always supposed to be the bigger person. "Well, now that's water under the bridge" or "He never said that directly to you". Show him that you can look beyond his faults...

'We've known you far longer than we've known him, and we have great plans for you...' and that's code for suck it up buttercup.

In a vindictive, sick way I think he's enjoying the torture I'm being put through, because originally he fought against our monthly meetings until he found out I was fine with not having them. A couple of months went by and then next thing you know he's demanding monthly meetings like clockwork.

Well if the Universe isn't trying to teach me anything, it needs to send a memo to all these people (bosses, coworkers, and friends), signs, and symbols to back off. Again, just minding my own business not bothering anyone. Stop trying to push Mr. X and I into being friends--it's never going to happen. You don't try to get someone fired for no reason, and I never did anything to him. You don't go from hating someone to trying to make friendly with them overnight either. He'll never be on my friendship list.

P.S. And he's supposed to be a friendship soulmate--well, it's not happening in this lifetime--or any lifetime if I can help it. I'll just have to deal with the Karma.

I relate what you're saying here to earlier posts/topics. You're right. There has to be a limit or you end up a doormat and that's no good. Worse, if these people get away with this they'll push it on some new person when you've managed to get out of it.

Yes, if "the Universe" is steering our lives individually it's being pretty perverse. Did it create us as a bunch of Jobs (biblical) just to play its political games? I mean, if the Universe is responsible then how come some people get it good and others bad? No use claiming karma...if our destinies are in the hands of this nefarious agency then it has a lot to answer for. However, it's what one believes and I don't believe that hypothesis.

However, the anguish and annoyance are evidently doing you no good and you may have to shunt this stuff into the long grass, either leave or be strictly bureaucratic, not sowing the least sign of discomfort.

Sorry to hear it's still like this.
Bests,
L
Old 19-01-2017, 11:29 PM
Suspended
Master
Questioning the universe.
https://www.ted.com/talks/stephen_ha...the_unive rse
Old 19-01-2017, 11:45 PM
Master
My tf would it's a cosmic joke " cruel universe"
Old 19-01-2017, 11:52 PM
Experiencer

Aldous -

I guess I'm missing something, I have all do respect for Mr. Hawking but how does his TED speech factor into my post? Spent 10 minutes of my life that I won't get back.

Yeah, I'm questioning the Universe (as in my guardian angels, God, etc.) as to what are they trying to tell me in pushing me to keep interacting with Mr. X, but I don't think that factors into the Milky Way.
Old 20-01-2017, 03:26 AM
Guide

Didn't you quite some time ago say that you had to resolve things with Mr. X that happened in a past life? I am pretty sure you had said that..

Anyhow i think that if that is the case.. then.. how you are approaching things might not be the right answer. I mean if your doing all these prayers, being nothing but nice to him and just questioning "why" and that hasnt solved any issues.. Then id like to suggest you change your position of just wanting to get rid of him and pray that the universe shows you the way to resolve what ever situation thats binding you to still be dealing with him.

I dont think that being nice is a bad thing.. but perhaps that is what you are NOT supposed to be doing. But thats just an after thought here..
Old 20-01-2017, 02:10 PM
Ascender

I like what fif said, if what you have done hasn't worked, try a different approach. What I know is if lessons are not learned the first time a situation presents itself, the circumstances will repeat themselves. That is always how it has worked for me.
I'm not saying to be his best friend because he did betray you with his comment and I know myself that once someone has betrayed my trust, it is unlikely I will ever consider you a true friend again. But maybe there is some way to embrace the situation, instead of pushing it away (which hasn't worked).
I know our situations are different, but with my twin it seems at times like I am meant to trigger him. I don't say things with the intent to trigger him, but its like I am led to.

And I don't believe that karma works as a punishment, it is more about pushing through to the heart of the lesson. There is no outside force, keeping tabs and dishing out punishments. Nothing about that feels right to me.

I used to be like you and felt like the universe was against me, then I completely revamped my views/ beliefs about God/ the universe and everything to views that made more sense to me.
It did a world of good for my vibration. But I am not going to tell you what to believe.

Oh and I agree with never say never, everything I said I'd never do, I ended up doing:)

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 20-01-2017, 02:38 PM
Suspended
Master
I don't see how the universe can be a substitute for God, which looks like some people think. Hawking doesn't believe in God and thinks the universe works all by itself.