Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-10-2020, 12:10 AM
Master

i haven't had a dream about mine in a long time. Guess that means it was as unmeaningful as I thought sigh.
Old 26-10-2020, 11:45 PM
Master
I seldom dream about my celebrity crushes when I go to sleep. I have Maladaptive daydreams about them.

Maladaptive daydreams are an extensive daydream that replaces human interaction with extensive fantasies that people envision in their own minds. Although it is not a medically recognized term, the concept was first coined by Eli Sómer, Ph.D., in 2002. I'm not alone with having this disorder so that is good to know. It probably is for the best that I never encountered any of my celebrity crushes They are not my "soulmate" and I don't have a "soul connection" with any of them.
I want to say also that people who Maladaptive daydream don't just dream about public figures it applies to regular people too.
Old 27-10-2020, 01:05 AM
Master

Maladaptive daydreams sounds like me. I hate it though sigh.
Old 27-10-2020, 02:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
FallingLeaves[/b]]Maladaptive daydreams sounds like me. I hate it though sigh.
I know how you feel FallingLeaves At least we have our daydreams and we are not stalker concertgoers like this one chick I know about. I know this one woman who goes by the name Muched Graced she has this slight obsession with 80s singer El DeBarge. El DeBarge is an American singer-songwriter, musician and producer. He was the focal point and primary lead singer of the family group DeBarge. Popular songs led by El DeBarge include "Time Will Reveal", "Stay with Me", "All This Love", and "Rhythm of the Night". Much Graced got into El when he came back out of jail in 2010 when he was working on his second chance album. Now MG believes that God anointed her to save El and to be a reborn again Christian. At El's meet&greets she will pull out her bible and will try to read him scriptures while holding up the line for everyone else. MG thinks it's her mission to save el from his on the road lifestyle.

I don't know if you remember Selena Quintanilla-Pérez was an American singer, songwriter, spokesperson, model, actress, and fashion designer. Referred to as the "Queen of Tejano music", her contributions to music and fashion made her one of the most celebrated Mexican-American entertainers of the late 20th century. a Fan killed her name was Yolanda Saldívar, the founder of Salena's fan club.

Last edited by girlsearching : 27-10-2020 at 03:31 AM.
Old 27-10-2020, 02:57 AM
Master
I'm not saying having a Soul mate and soul connection with a celebrity isn't possible but we have to be realistic they are just humans like us too. There are incidents where fans take it too far with their adoration for these celebrities some with their obsessive stalkerish behavior or have taken their lives. Another example was ex -Beatles member John Lennon a fan killed him after he got done reading the book" The Catcher in the Rye" allegedly.
Old 28-10-2020, 08:18 PM
Master

yeah i could definitely see rabid fans being a problem for celebs lol... for my part when I had a chance to really dig in on my non-celeb TF I knew to quit when she said 'go away'.... not that that wasn't difficult for me mind ya
Old 30-10-2020, 03:38 AM
Master
I wouldn't be a Celebrity and knowing how fans can get invested in their personal life. Back in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s a celebrity had that allure of mystery about them they hardly gave televised interviews or talked in magazines articles. Now with social media being prevalent fans feel more interpersonal with these public figures. I just feel foolish that I even bought into this Soulmate&Twinsoul phenomena especially when it pertains to having a soul connection with a celebrity.

The closest I have of being with a celebrity crush is when I think about them. My celeb crushes are not soulmates and there is no soul connection.
Maladaptive daydreams are an extensive daydream that replaces human interaction with extensive fantasies that people envision in their own minds. Although it is not a medically recognized term, the concept was first coined by Eli Sómer, Ph.D., in 2002.

Last edited by girlsearching : 30-10-2020 at 10:41 AM.
Old 06-11-2020, 10:29 AM
Knower

in my case

That twin flame can be with her husband and children out and about. The other one can envision the picture as a papparazzi.
Because have been studying information the one is quite making an attachment to how she is perceiving. Another type of celebrity. It feels that picked up from someone else.