Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-06-2020, 05:08 AM
Ascender
What information about twin flames do you have?

What do you know? Do you have any tips for navigating this difficult road? What realizations have you had as a rest of meeting your twin flame?

For me, I learnt that accepting is really important. It is easier said than done, but spirit calls for us to accept our twin flames path, even if it's not with us. For example, I may be apart from my twin flame within my human life, but our souls are always aware of each other,and always reunite. It's like, we came to be born into this life to take a breather from each other, in our souls life in eternity. So its important for me to give her her space that she very much needs<3 with that being said, I gotta accept all of this the best I can.<3

another thing I noticed, is that you can never really find your twin flame more than once, because once you find them, they're not lost again. I can feel my twin flame everywhere.

Anyway,feel free to answer the questions.
Old 23-06-2020, 01:19 PM
Lorelyen

Don't be hoodwinked. Why shouldn't a twin flame accept and adopt your path?

The doctrine talks about these paths converging. It isn't a guru/chela; therapist/patient; predator/prey relationship. The twins inspire each other's growth. Why should a relationship be difficult? Well, I can tell you that's because twin flames are exceptionally rare but many people latch on to this label then wonder why the person they meet and suddenly find they like, nay love, isn't quite as ready to commit. Because they aren't a twin at all. So one is always chasing the other who's doing all they can to avoid commitment.

This is assuming you believe in the twin flame idea. It is just a belief and comes with a fairly strict doctrinaire.
Old 23-06-2020, 01:25 PM
Elfin

Hi BlueSkies.. it is probably the most difficult and emotive journey you will ever go on, when it comes to affairs of the heart and soul. But as difficult as it is for you, please know that it is equally as difficult for the other person involved. At first it is hard to come to terms with the depth of your emotion . You cannot get your head round it and you so desperately want this person in your life. You feel as though you can't go on or function without them. And then in time you accept and realise that despite both of your feelings , things have to happen for both of you in both your worlds. You HAVE to both go down your own path in order to finally become one again. It does not mean you are not loved. It means that you are loved more than you can ever know... But maybe you DO know for are we not talking about mirror image of each other? This goes beyond any kind of love you have ever known. Take comfort from that, because it's true.... It can never be broken, can never be destroyed. Best of wishes and love to both of you .
Old 23-06-2020, 03:24 PM
Master
What was said.
Plus, it pretty much comes down to making the decision you truly want to move on with your own life because you know you didn't come here to grieve and feel sad/bad/miserable but to enjoy life. Because you love yourself and know and feel you are worthy of happiness.

You don't have to feel them at all. I don't. But I chose that I did not want that anymore, and I was VERY adamant about that. Fine that we're connected on a higher level, but I do not want to be bothered by it in my normal day to day life. And I ain't. But you have to be truly fine with that or it doesn't work.
I truly don't. He has no business in my life anymore. I don't hate him, we parted in a good way, however sad it was, but he had his shot, blew it, and we're done for this life. And if it's up to me for the next one too, hihi.
I mean, you have 12 TFs total, just only one who incarnates at the same time with you. I don't feel I will be together with this one anytime soon. Really quite odd if I think about it but it's what I feel.

In any case, make a decision about what you want for you and your life, and go for that 100%!
Old 23-06-2020, 09:01 PM
Master

i learned there is a lot of rationalization about this and that while trying to cope with the fact you can't have what you want.
Old 23-06-2020, 09:17 PM
Pathfinder

I think it’s best to throw out all the cliche, stereotypical advice that’s out there. I agree with the others that TFs are very rare.

I’ve watched people get hung up for years on a person who isn’t in their life. I’ve done the same. I have no idea why the Universe/HS has been persistent in telling me the things it’s wanted me to know and it no longer matters, I’m done and I’m trying to heal from this experience in a way that I can end up being indifferent to it. I don’t want residual anger or any energy, really.
Old 23-06-2020, 11:35 PM
Knower

I believe I met my TF several years ago. When it happened, it was an out-of-the-blue, totally random thing, I wasn't even expecting. We didn't get together, and in fact, I only talked to her for a very short time, and didn't even get her name. I haven't seen her since. Also, many unresolved issues came up in my life, right after I met her...I guess it was a test to see how well prepared each of us were.

Some people say you can have more than one, some people say they don't exist. I couldn't tell you for sure. The one thing I do know, is that I have never met anyone that even comes close to her, and I have met many "soulmates" since.
Old 24-06-2020, 12:26 AM
asearcher

when reading about twin flame I guess I have had my experience of that concept too.

There is always a hello and a goodbye, a period one is meant to have a relationship on. It is the apart and good bye thing that is haunting.

From my own experience we were each others opposites regarding superficial things what others thought were a big deal but they weren't at all. We had been through similar hurts in the past. We could knuckle our heads together in what made us different from one another. Yet we were the same. Hard to explain.

I guess he was seen as a kind of bad boy type, although i did not see it. I was seen as the good girl.

We could be very earthy, balanced together. 2 sensitives that somehow created that dynamic. Never felt as strong.

But when things went wrong it was hellish, at least for me. So if I should dare to take a bet on this - it is the hellish part that is overwhelming.

He would say after I had left his life (but he was the one to break off our engagement, wedding which came as a shock) he was "empty". That he could fill it up with anything. But he was still empty. He needed me back to fill that void.

I think it was more easy for me to move on because I had not been the one to break up. But I had been the one to say I don't accept being treated this way. I don't accept us having that type of relationship afterwards on what ever he felt like it should be. The classic it takes 2 to make a relationship was still true. Both has to want the same thing.

Looking at it now I can see it with different eyes. I kind of know now what it was for. What I was suppose to learn.

One thing was too to see the difference between when someone hurts you, mentally speaking, they don't always mean it to be taken that way, to cut that deep. I knew the classic lines "I did not mean it like that" and so on but I had not before taken it to heart. That my reality was not his reality.

The spirit connection, telepathic is hard to explain to outsiders. And at times even to myself.

The day he died I got death anxiety. His death came as a surprise but I did not want to know, but I already knew when the news came. That he was dead. So even with the break up before and moving on with love life we were still spiritually connected.

We have other soulmates and we have other work to do during our life time and perhaps it is that we can not afford to loose a certain amount of energy that we automatically loose with a twin flame, especially during the hellish-episodes.

Anyway, that is my take on it, so far...I am too trying to learn more about this.