Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 21-10-2021, 03:03 PM
Knower

WHY?

WHY?

Has anyone ever found answer to the question why?
Why this happened?
Why that did not happen?
Why bad things happen to good people?
Why good things happen to bad people?
Why, why and more why?
This should be like this
That should have been like this
Why isn't the world tailor made the way I want it to be.
Endless questions.......... but no answers coming!
Looking for some "enlightening" answers
Namaskar
Old 21-10-2021, 07:58 PM
Knower
X happens because of Y. It sounds like "why" needs a belief in the law of cause and effect, connectedness and time. Does cause and effect exist?
Old 21-10-2021, 08:24 PM
Pathfinder
"Why?" is the wrong question.
Old 21-10-2021, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uday_Advaita
Why isn't the world tailor made the way I want it to be.
Endless questions.......... but no answers coming!
Looking for some "enlightening" answers
Hey, this is some great topic...and so honest regarding the human condition.
Why is fine question,imo.

Well, gee, I am at an advantage here ---2 xs - like when your life flashes in front of you...this has happened to me ---
imagine like a miraculous NDE;
images, people, encounters flashed in my mind's eye...simultaneously giving me the instant insight that every single
solitary thing ...the good, the bad and the ugly was designed deliberately for "this", this very moment...now and now and now.
I have no questions.
I trust...now.
Only trust... in every single event ---and they are not always the greatest events! Seemingly.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-10-2021, 08:34 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Paraphrasing Swami Sarvapriyananda: On our side of Enlightenment there are only questions and no answer. On the other side there's only an answer and no questions.
Old 21-10-2021, 09:24 PM
Color

More: Nothing is what it seems

"The student asks the Teacher, "Why did the bad man of the village just find 5 gold coins...
Yet the good man of the village got robbed!!!?"
Teacher: "Nothing is as it seems.

The bad man found 5 gold coins, BUT, he lived a very bad life this life....he was supposed to have found a CHEST full of gold.
The good man was supposed to have been tortured and hung
by his feet because of past deeds...but because he was good this life and repented......he only got robbed.

Nothing is what it seems."

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-10-2021, 10:34 PM
Master

I found an answer to the big 'whys' of the current reality, but it is so off-the-wall as to be impossible to understand for someone who wants what they want no ifs ands or buts. Which pretty much describes everyone... I've tried saying it sometimes anyway but it never goes very far sigh...

I'm now have to wonder, how could I really have an answer, since it is obvious noone else will ever buy into it? Am I just fooling myself? Even so the answer itself indicates WHY noone will buy into it among a great many other things....

Such philosophy doesn't really matter though, as the answer I found changed my own life, dramatically, for the better. It is good for me and that has to be enough.
Old 21-10-2021, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
I found an answer to the big 'whys' of the current reality, but it is so off-the-wall ....
....no one else will ever buy into it?
...the answer I found changed my own life, dramatically, for the better.
This is the meat of your post, for me.
Then, tell me privately, please.
I would like to hear the answer you found...very much.

Old 22-10-2021, 03:20 AM
Master

Limited point of view

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uday_Advaita
WHY?

Has anyone ever found answer to the question why?

Perhaps no one. Limited point of view does not give full view. Like sitting in earth we feel earth is flat. But when u step back to space n view it , u know its round.
Old 22-10-2021, 03:49 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
I found an answer to the big 'whys' of the current reality

I'm now have to wonder, how could I really have an answer, since it is obvious noone else will ever buy into it?
Well! I am certainly interested in your experience.
Please do share.
Namaskar