Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 23-11-2021, 03:52 PM
Viswa, so do you think this place is all there is, in other words,
just what you are able to take in with your 5 senses?
Just wanna get a feel for where you are coming from, that's all.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-11-2021, 04:01 PM
It's as real as the chair you're sitting in...or anything you see with your eyes open

Gosh, my mistake -esp cuz we are in the non-duality section.
My comment above meant "Not real".
The chair is not a chair...it appears to be a chair.
Nothing you see with your eyes open is real...in that, your ceiling 'looks' like a ceiling, sure...but it really is not.
I'll stop there, but can say more if there is a ques as to what I mean.
This might be too abstract for you at the moment...reading up on quantum physics helps to understand it better.
And thanks to anyone jumping in and helping me out.

Oh, I'll bring up Jesus again ..in that he showed us water is not what we think it is.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-11-2021, 05:25 AM
Viswa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Viswa, so do you think this place is all there is, in other words,
just what you are able to take in with your 5 senses?
Just wanna get a feel for where you are coming from, that's all.

Nope Ma'am. I accept those others too, like I accept what we see here. I tried to say some other, but it's okay. I don't have any remarks. I edited and removed those because I don't know and I'm not capable enough to give any opinions/statements. Let me grow in silence. Let the ages pass.
Old 25-11-2021, 02:36 PM
Viswa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayar415
You are only 24, Viswa. Kids these days are getting smarter than their grandfathers on account of western technology.

Of course sir. No doubt about it.

Last edited by Native spirit : 29-11-2021 at 10:04 AM.
Old 27-11-2021, 10:53 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Nobody Knows What TIME Really Is. But it might be this...

https://youtu.be/mxb336no2rI

In quantum mechanics, it’s just as natural to go forward in time as going backwards. And if you look at a typical Feynman diagram, you can turn the diagram either way. Where does this transition from time symmetry at the quantum level, to time asymmetry at the macro level occur?
Old 28-11-2021, 01:47 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Nothing you see with your eyes open is real...in that, your ceiling 'looks' like a ceiling, sure...but it really is not.
You have information of how your eyes process the reflected light from the ceiling and not the ceiling itself. If the ceiling falls down you'll have information from your nerves that you have a doozy of a bump on your noggin. Same as your nerves are sending signals to your brain to tell you that your bum is in that seat. Both the chair and the ceiling exist, but they're not as we perceive it - and that's the understanding. It's in how we perceive their existence that the questions arise - or how much we practice denial/dissociation to think we're being Spiritual.

The chair and the ceiling are 'real to us' and that's the key phrase. The other thing that's worth thinking about is that Spiritual development takes place within the confines of what is supposedly an illusion - all those Spiritual books and the thing you're looking at now is a part of that illusion. Does Spiritual development then come from an illusion?

God is the quantum physicist that collapsed the wave function and made heaven and earth from the 'void'- all that Genesis stuff.
"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
2 And the earth was waste and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep: and the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light."

"The Quantum Field is the limitless void of all matter and energy that is located in the space between sub-atomic particles throughout the universe."
Old 28-11-2021, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Does Spiritual development then come from an illusion?
God is the quantum physicist ...
YES! God the quantum physicist.The Creator of math, biology, He IS science and
the glue holding this whole thing together! Voila!
(I love electron microscopes....peering into atoms!)

That was an unusual ques in bold, for me.
'From an illusion" ? No...I would say Grace...revelations 'downloaded' into our minds or brains or souls,(!)....
undeserved and extremely humbling.

Old 28-11-2021, 09:51 PM
MAYA EL

I don't know why religious and non religious people are in unification in regards to the concept that reality had a beginning when we have no examples of it and we can't observe it and yet no one seems to even hesitate to question if the concept of a beginning is even true or not.
Old 28-11-2021, 10:34 PM
Master

QUOTE Post 749 EXCERPT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
I don't know why religious and non religious people are in unification in regards to the concept that reality had a beginning when we have no examples of it and we can't observe it and yet no one seems to even hesitate to question if the concept of a beginning is even true or not.
I don't believe that reality has a beginning at all. I can't seem to be able to fathom the nature of reality. And neither can scientists.
What about you? What have you got to share?
Old 29-11-2021, 10:56 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
YES! God the quantum physicist.The Creator of math, biology, He IS science and
the glue holding this whole thing together! Voila!
Science just Spirituality from a different perspective, they're two different views on the same thing. I also remember reading an article about how God, in a quantum-capable realisation, realised that things had to be the way they had been in order for God to become God. And so here we are, and in quantum time we're already there but we just don't know it yet.

We are the Source of our revelations, they are the end of the processing that has gone on in our noggins and they come from the 'places' we are not conscious of. We just need to get ourselves off to one side so we can get the job done. And if this world is an illusion then isn't our Spiritual development equally illusory?