Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 22-06-2020, 01:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Myfigo, you say you can cleanse chakras, can you help me? Im wondering if you can cleanse my chakras or help in some way?
Thanks
Old 23-06-2020, 02:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria.Foxtrot
Myfigo, you say you can cleanse chakras, can you help me? Im wondering if you can cleanse my chakras or help in some way?
Thanks

Cleaning and how to scan chakras is very easy to learn with a good teacher teaching good techniques. I suggest you look up "Pranic Healing Master Choa Kok Sui" and see if you any teachers of his technique near you running courses in this.
Old 01-11-2020, 09:20 AM
Guide

Yes, I've had mixed experiences in this. I know this is an old post.

It does not just pertain to clearing chakra's. People can find you by your name, if they've met you or not. I've been raped by two different men, astraly (sp?), one from on this forum, that I am only just speaking about now..it was almost a year ago. & another that I'd briefly dated in person I'd met through another means - anyhow someone on this forum helped me clear their cord to me, and that person "felt it" & every once in awhile I feel him trying to come back to me. I have my crystals, and ask for protection in prayer, and use other blockages, but this new person, he never came back. He spoke on being awakened, and evolved but be careful of people who self identify I suppose. We never dated, we met once, and than I realized ironically he used this forum too, from time to time...and our paths had crossed ironically. I did, and said something that was super hurtful to him in a DM, and that is what he did back to me. Be careful. People that have never experienced spiritual/energetic things that seem "hoaky" will think I'm a whack job, and this is all halabalu. Learn to protect yourself, in all ways. In the ways that other's cannot see, too.

That is not the only way I've had help or exchanged energies, or felt others. So yes, it can be done.
Old 16-12-2020, 07:56 AM
Experiencer

It's not really over the internet per se, but over space. When I do remote healing, I just focus on the person. I don't need a picture, just the intent based on the person's screenname... or if someone says, can you help my sister, I focus on that friend's sister. I hope that helps.
Old 18-12-2020, 11:53 PM
Seeker

MYFIGO, you have confirmed that chakras can be examined and energies balanced remotely, but would you say that it is less reliable or the same as having chakras realigned in person?

I had a reiki clearing, I told the practitioner about my grandfather who had passed, she told me that he hadn't crossed over and started about helping the process along, without warning or control, an immense feeling of emotion came over me, tears ran down my face and I sort of cried out/gasped at the energy release. I'm not sure if she helped my grandad cross over or if she released the energy that I was holding onto (maybe they're one and the same thing??? Or intertwined?) But it was so intense and spontaneous.

It's difficult to remember now but from memory my root chakra didn't spin very fast (the pendulum that she held above me), my sacral was fine, my solar plexus spun off kilter, my heart chakra spun off the chart, highly surprising to me my throat was healthy as were my third eye and crown.
Old 01-01-2021, 11:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12padams
So let's just say I got someone here to check my chakras... Yet without meeting me. Is this possible or not? If so do I need anything to make it work such as a photo or hearing my voice over a Skype chat.

Last of all if I got two different people to check my chakras would they both give me generally the same results? For example both say a weak root chakra and a strong throat chakra and so on... Or would the results be different and thus make the accuracy/exercise quite pointless?

I am new to this whole chakra thing and people tell my I have a chakra imbalance. Since I am asexual could that mean I have a completely closed root chakra?

I would say a person's Chakras and Aura can be checked remotely.

What I would do is make a 'one to one' replica of 'you' so somebody else or myself could 'examine' to see what is going on.

I used to do classes and one thing I would do is have 'something like I just mention' sit down in a chair without the others in the room knowing. Then I would have, one student at a time, examine what they could 'feel' and for them to keep their 'discoveries' to themselves. When everybody was finished, they all agreed it was a human like form.

As for feeling Auras, that doesn't take much time for a student to learn. Chakras is a little bit trickier.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜