Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Exercise

Old 29-11-2020, 06:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
STOP IT....!!!!....... You are putting me to shame !! I haven't been in a gym for over 40 years (since at school LOL)... I class my daily excerise being "going upstairs ", to bed !!! .......

Oh I haven't been in a gym for years myself Elfin, I saw a great meme a few weeks back that said " Friend, hey you fancy going to the gym?, her reply was " are you on crack " Well made me chuckle.
Old 29-11-2020, 06:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Angel
Oh I haven't been in a gym for years myself Elfin, I saw a great meme a few weeks back that said " Friend, hey you fancy going to the gym?, her reply was " are you on crack " Well made me chuckle.
In my youth I was a super freakishly fit. Now I have come full circle, I am now a super freakishly sloth.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 29-11-2020, 07:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
In my youth I was a super freakishly fit. Now I have come full circle, I am now a super freakishly sloth.

Yeah I know what you mean, used to do Karate twice a week when I was much younger, think I would struggle now to do a roundhouse kick with my dodgy back
Old 29-11-2020, 08:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Yeah I know what you mean, used to do Karate twice a week when I was much younger, think I would struggle now to do a roundhouse kick with my dodgy back
I lost half of my leg due to karate. Got kicked like it was from a horse during sparring. It caused a massive clot. Because I left it too late (dumba$$), there were no viable attachment points for an artery by-pass. So the leg from a few inches below the knee had to come off. Hence the sloth mode.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 29-11-2020, 08:49 PM
Master
Quote:
I lost half of my leg due to karate. Got kicked like it was from a horse during sparring. It caused a massive clot. Because I left it too late (dumba$$), there were no viable attachment points for an artery by-pass. So the leg from a few inches below the knee had to come off. Hence the sloth mode.

Oh bloody hell I can imagine that was a shock having to have half your leg amputated.
Old 29-11-2020, 09:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Oh bloody hell I can imagine that was a shock having to have half your leg amputated.
It's been six years now. I'm ok with it. I never really had any meltdown over it. I can balance on my prosthesis to do kicks. But I like to kick with it instead. More damage. But that was the old me. A more chilled version came to be.

Old 29-11-2020, 09:30 PM
Master
Quote:
It's been six years now. I'm ok with it. I never really had any meltdown over it. I can balance on my prosthesis to do kicks. But I like to kick with it instead. More damage. But that was the old me. A more chilled version came to be.

I think that is great that you have handled it well and that you have a prosthesis, it sure would do more damage giving someone a good kick with it LOL. Yes we mellow as we get a bit older.
Old 29-11-2020, 10:11 PM
Master
Quote:

I can relate to a degree ......
I have gotten kicked by horses so many times, I can't remember. The worst is when getting tossed off the rear end of a horse and as I am going down, the horse decides to let you have it with both feet while you are still in mid-air.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 29-11-2020, 10:14 PM
Master
Quote:

I saw a chap at a restaurant who had only one leg.
We were eating at the counter and he was to my left. I asked him what happened. He told me and said the pain was so unbelievable, he went and found a doctor and had it cut off. Since then, he has felt really great.

Guulp!
I had the same type of injury.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 29-11-2020, 10:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
STOP IT....!!!!....... You are putting me to shame !! I haven't been in a gym for over 40 years (since at school LOL)... I class my daily excerise being "going upstairs ", to bed !!! .......

You are similar to me......... you forgot you get the bulk of your exercising when you do all of those elbow bends at snack and meal times.