Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 25-11-2020, 01:10 AM
Ascender
they're just evil spirits ~ ignore them online ~ avoid them in person

if you have to move to get away from them ~ then do so ~ it will be better for you in the end ~ peace is priceless ~ no one deserves to be bullied ~ just make sure you don't lose your happiness when you move away like I did ~ I moved somewhere cold and uncomfortable

I am where I want to be now ~ so it's a big city ~ there are other neighborhoods that I can move to ~ I don't need to go all the way across the country to someplace cold .

if they are ghosts and spirits rebuke them

know that you are right and that they are wrong ~ don't let them rent space in your mind ~ don't let them get to you even if it means moving away

they are probably gaslighting ~ which is evil ~ strengthen yourself ~ know that you are right and they are wrong ~ be yourself anyway ~

don't let them get to you ~ that's what they want
everyone isn't evil ~ they just want you to think that everyone is
just changing your location can make a world of difference ~ I'm not saying run away from your problems ~ I'm just saying fix them
this is my second post to reply to you ~ I don't know if you saw the post before this one
there are some really great places you can go to be around a really great quality of people who are good
http://www.city-data.com/
I live in Phoenix Arizona ~ the weather is beautiful ~ it's like paradise ~ I don't want to be anywhere else
I know you've heard me complain about it at times ~ but that's just me being negative ~ I need to do less of that and try to focus on the positive~ and stop letting bullies take all of my happiness away
anyone can come here with nothing but the clothes on their back ~ just like I did
no fear ~ just do it
Central Arizona Shelter Services
230 S. 12th Avenue
Phoenix AZ 85007
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...96#post1947596
I hope that you are able to get a disability check with your diagnosis ~ it would really help you a lot
wanna read my cards ? -----> https://imgur.com/a/BCCOC6o

Last edited by Hologram8 : 25-11-2020 at 01:52 AM.
Old 25-11-2020, 04:39 AM
Deactivated Account

The first chance I get. I will leave. I live in Vail, Colorado right now. I want to move to another state and live someplace warm. It doesn't look like it will be just yet. I just want to stay until I can't stay anymore.

I will continue to avoid the bad people and work around things because I have been doing that. I got both of your posts. I will ignore the evil spirits. I am working on rebuking the evil ghosts and spirits. OK yes I do know that they are wrong, and I am right and I won't let them get to me.
Old 26-11-2020, 04:25 PM
Ascender
I haven't asked anyone here about a reading because I'm skeptical ~ but I finally did

I got one of these ---> https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=137951

it actually made a lot of sense

================================================== ===================

someplace warm ? ~ I like it here because there isn't very much humidity ~ humidity can be some pretty miserable stuff
https://weatherspark.com/

Last edited by Hologram8 : 26-11-2020 at 05:57 PM.
Old 27-11-2020, 02:37 AM
Deactivated Account

Thank you, I checked out the reading. I look forward to seeing what this person is going to write. I never had anyone do a reading on me and I don't think I ever did it. If I did, I don't remember.

Well, I was thinking about going back to Denver. It is warmer than the mountains. That is what I meant to say about some place warmer. I feel it is too cold up here in the mountains. Otherwise, I don't know where else to go. I am thinking about it.
Old 27-11-2020, 03:28 AM
Ascender
Roseburg Oregon is a great town ~ it's in the hills ~ it's too cool for me though ~ really friendly town ~ I moved there to get away from here and I made the right choice ~ the summers and the winters are mild ~ I'm just prone to cold ~ I am cold all the time ~ Phoenix is the only place for me here in the valley of the sun ~ it would probably be more affordable for me if I found a smaller town ~ Lake Havasu city AZ is warm ~ Bullhead city Az is warm ~ Laughlin Nevada is warm ~ Prescott Az gets cooler because of the elevation but it's supposed to be a great town

One of the worst times of my life was in Denver ~ I hate it ~ the army stationed me in Colorado Springs ~ I didn't really like it either ~ Seattle washington was terrible

I would probably be better off in a smaller town

Roseburg is really nice ~ but I always had cold hands and cold feet ~ it was uncomfortable for me ~

I don't use heat or air conditioning ~ so the more comfortable the natural temp the better ~ I don't really ever get hot unless there's miserable humidity ~ But I am always cold

Valley of the sun Az is warm

Palm desert California is warm

LA is cooler and has more humidity

Bullhead city ~ Laughlin ~ & Roseburg have public transportation ~ there is a rescue mission in Roseburg ~ I took the greyhound to Roseburg and went to the rescue mission and rode the city bus ~ really great town ~ really great people

Lake havasu city doesn't have public transportation ~ I always go to http://www.city-data.com/ to find out about the town and then I go to google maps & google to see if there's a rescue mission & public transportation ~ and then I keep up with the weather on https://weather.com/
I have an apple computer so there's a sidebar where I can monitor the weather from several different places
I have a car now but I don't want a car ~ I prefer to walk ~ I just bought a car to get back to Phoenix with all of my stuff ~ If I was rich I would want a car of course ~ but I'm not rich and I really like walking as long as there aren't a bunch of trouble makers around
I want to get rid of the car asap and save the money for a house
I want to live somewhere safe ~ cities don't feel safe to me ~ I felt safe in Roseburg ~ there are no demonstrators or anything like that going on

Last edited by Hologram8 : 27-11-2020 at 11:51 AM.
Old 28-11-2020, 01:09 AM
Experiencer
You say you are christian, but you still don't love your enemies?

Proverbs 25:21-22
If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat;
And if he is thirsty, give him water to drink;
For you will heap burning coals on his head,
And the Lord will reward you.

Matthew 5:39-48
But I say to you, do not resist an evil person; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also. If anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, let him have your coat also. Whoever forces you to go one mile, go with him two

Mark 11:25-26
Whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father who is in heaven will also forgive you your transgressions. [But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father who is in heaven forgive your transgressions.”]

Those evil spirits are test by god.

The very moment you start to love them, and care about them, everything will flipside into the positive side of the spectrum without a doubt

Love them & Help them
Old 28-11-2020, 03:38 AM
Deactivated Account

@SpiritualFreedom I never said that I don't love my enemies. I don't know what you're talking about. Thank you for the scriptures, but I am not doing anything. I don't find what you said helpful and it doesn't apply to me. Why are you accusing me of something I am not doing?
Old 30-11-2020, 06:29 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgross4573
Thank you, I checked out the reading. I look forward to seeing what this person is going to write. I never had anyone do a reading on me and I don't think I ever did it. If I did, I don't remember.
I said I hadn't got a reading because I was skeptical ~ I don't know why I said that

the real reason I have never got a reading is because I didn't want to ask ~

that's not true either ~ I just remembered I got one from the captain ---> https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...ad.php?t=58410
Old 03-12-2020, 09:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgross4573
The first chance I get. I will leave. I live in Vail, Colorado right now. I want to move to another state and live someplace warm. It doesn't look like it will be just yet. I just want to stay until I can't stay anymore.

I will continue to avoid the bad people and work around things because I have been doing that. I got both of your posts. I will ignore the evil spirits. I am working on rebuking the evil ghosts and spirits. OK yes I do know that they are wrong, and I am right and I won't let them get to me.

I only had a quick read of your first post jgross4573 - you said he comes to you when angry, that IMO is because anger/fear lowers your personal 'vibes' as in energy vibrations - and makes you eat... beef I recon, low in energy vibes - what you need to do is increase the energy vibrations of the house, make it a happy positive house, and increase personal vibrations 'vibes' more fruit/veg, happy thoughts and actions - override any words with I am love I am light - or recite in mind before going to bed 'lovely'gorgeous'beautiful'light' or similar...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 04-12-2020, 08:06 AM
Deactivated Account

@Hologram8 I don't know what you're talking about. I am really lost. I just was talking about myself and it has nothing to do with you. I don't understand your response.