Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 03-12-2020, 11:55 PM
Master
Dimensions are formed by reflections of light, there is really no division between dimensions. There is no “other side” as beings on the other side may call this physical realm “the other side.” Every one in a dimension may be calling the next dimension “the other side.“ There is no high or low but there are greater and lesser dimensions.

We live in a three-dimensional realm (3D) which has depth, height, and width. A fourth dimensional realm (4D) might have all three dimensions we have plus another dimension like everything is transparent or translucent. A fifth dimensional existence (5D) would have other aspects, you may exist as a mist in a fifth dimension. We can peer into other dimensions and those in other dimensions can peer into this physical realm. So dimensions are only different qualities of vibration which form a different landscape and experience. As Jesus said, "there are many mansions in my Fathers' house." Those mansions are dimensions of being, also called "realms.".

Height is a dimension, length or width is a dimension, and depth is a dimension. It is fairly easy to understand that depth is a dimension as we traverse the depths of our own being. Dimensions are how light reflects to create space, and entities live and have their being in those reflections, as we do in this reflection we call “physical existence.” Time is also a dimension.
Old 04-12-2020, 12:00 AM
Starman, that was really good explaining all that.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-12-2020, 12:10 AM
Master
Thank you Miss. Hepburn, and thank you for being so supportive
of the members here. You new position suits you well.
Old 04-12-2020, 06:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPearl
So I was just watching a video by Aaron doughty on YouTube and he was talking about The Great Awakening. It wasn’t confusing but I was hoping someone could enlighten me on a few topics in greater detail. He spoke about reptilians and how our fear feeds them so they don’t want us to understand about the great awakening because it will put us on a higher frequency. He also said that fear puts us in a different dimension he spoke something of 2D and 5D? And I was just wondering what he meant by that. Any help is great thanks!

Some say these reptilians are spirits, others say they are actually physical, or spirits possessing people. Their existence is often reasoned from the devil being a ''serpent'' and having a gang of angels that followed him, which makes them all reptile people? Then others believe they were physical, and evolved from dinosaurs, but no fossils exists of reptilians. Then there is people that say all snake symbolism across cultures is a clue, but then why don't we do the same with eagles and lions? IDK. Eagles are pretty universal. It's fun to toy with but seems unlikely.
Old 04-12-2020, 10:55 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethra
jro5139

On that note, you are correct that most are not at this level, however there is currently two groups that I know, of who are supporting contacting our Star people relatives, The peoples disclosure and the Love Alliance. Their efforts have caused sightings, awakenings, and even interactions with them. The purpose is requesting their support and aide in our species transition into the golden age.

(I only recently began getting into the details of this paragraph subject matter)As far as stars, planets, and constellations effecting our path, I reference the native American prophecy of the Eagle and the Condor which coincides closely to the Mayans 2012. In which it describes the end of a 500 year spiritual winter, we have entered into the 500 years of enlightenment. The reality being the Mayan calendar was based on energy shifts. This year in 2020 on July 10th I think it was, could of been the seventh, though on that day Mars came into a certain alignment, the god of war shifted and became balanced into love. These realities do effect our abilities increase.

This makes so much sense to me and I love the native American prophecies as I have native American in my ancestry. I wish I knew more about them.
Old 04-12-2020, 11:09 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Dimensions are formed by reflections of light, there is really no division between dimensions. There is no “other side” as beings on the other side may call this physical realm “the other side.” Every one in a dimension may be calling the next dimension “the other side.“ There is no high or low but there are greater and lesser dimensions.

We live in a three-dimensional realm (3D) which has depth, height, and width. A fourth dimensional realm (4D) might have all three dimensions we have plus another dimension like everything is transparent or translucent. A fifth dimensional existence (5D) would have other aspects, you may exist as a mist in a fifth dimension. We can peer into other dimensions and those in other dimensions can peer into this physical realm. So dimensions are only different qualities of vibration which form a different landscape and experience. As Jesus said, "there are many mansions in my Fathers' house." Those mansions are dimensions of being, also called "realms.".

Height is a dimension, length or width is a dimension, and depth is a dimension. It is fairly easy to understand that depth is a dimension as we traverse the depths of our own being. Dimensions are how light reflects to create space, and entities live and have their being in those reflections, as we do in this reflection we call “physical existence.” Time is also a dimension.

I knew it all had something to do with light. Having discovered a connection with beings of the 5D myself, that is where I get my impressions of what it is like.
Old 04-12-2020, 11:29 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Some say these reptilians are spirits, others say they are actually physical, or spirits possessing people. Their existence is often reasoned from the devil being a ''serpent'' and having a gang of angels that followed him, which makes them all reptile people? Then others believe they were physical, and evolved from dinosaurs, but no fossils exists of reptilians. Then there is people that say all snake symbolism across cultures is a clue, but then why don't we do the same with eagles and lions? IDK. Eagles are pretty universal. It's fun to toy with but seems unlikely.

Possession is definitely possible, I've seen it. Not sure if what I witnessed was a reptilian or just a negative earth bound being, though. I thoroughly believe that there are people that have negative attachments, if not fully possessed. Some people just creep me out when I look at them or even think about them.

Symbolism is so interesting to me. I have also started reading about etymology, specifically books by Pierre Sabak, who ties the serpents/ reptilians back to fallen angels by means of language. Though he claims the fallen angels and aliens are one and the same.
Old 05-12-2020, 12:00 AM
Kioma

For me, the book 'Daimonic Reality' by Patrick Harpur explained a lot. I don't agree with everything in the book, but it does raise many important points and questions.

A fascinating alternative view of reality that really makes you think.
Old 05-12-2020, 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Thank you Miss Hepburn,.....
May I delete this?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru