Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 17-06-2016, 07:18 AM
Deactivated Account

It's funny that people always point the blame at negative entities being the cause, without taking into consideration the many other possibilities that are more likely.

First of all, it's more likely that people mishear information. It's not some negative entity.

Second, many of these prediction warnings ARE genuine. The problem with predictions about the future is they don't always come true because time can change in-between then and now. Thus the warning is nothing but a warning to be prepared in case the scenario does come to happen. That doesn't mean it will.

Third, most cataclysmic events that were predicted to happen in the past, really did happen but we had a lot of mass divine intervention to protect us.
Many cataclysmic events that are predicted to happen in the future, are actual concerns that could end up happening, if divine intervention fails.

And there is always the possibility that the plans can fail.

You can't really tell the future right now because time is accelerating super fast.

So I think it would be very wise to be prepared for any scenario.
Old 17-06-2016, 07:27 AM
Master
I'm attached to this thread, so I'll reply.

You are very correct there.

How I broke out of 'troll level' was that my clairaudient abilities had developed to such an extent, I started to study the work of other ITC and EVP researchers who were only picking up about 20% of what the spirits were actually saying, basing their whole replies and responses on it, just echoing and paraphrasing the spirits back and forth, only hearing whatever the spirits wanted them to hear at the time in accordance with their own expectations and desires, all the meanwhile the spirits are going 'what an ignorant moron that guy is' and pulling his leg to kingdom come....yeah, I hear it all....they are FRUSTRATED!
Old 17-06-2016, 07:42 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Yes, but how do I know which parts are my 'highest guidance' when I get the same spirit telling me to love myself for who I am deep inside with one breath, and then telling me he's going to chop my silly head off with the next?

Who or what gets to decide which parts are your 'highest guidance' you? or your Spirit Guide?

The way I found this out....I've been talking to all these 'negative entities' for years you know...they became my good friends, gave me great advice, didn't hurt me in the slightest...no negative energy there whatsoever, apart from telling me to 'eff off' quite a few times, but hey, it isn't like I haven't said the same thing to them quite a few times either...yeah, 'like attracts like' so they say...so they say...

So, I come on here and share my stories with you all...all the nice, kind people on SF and do you know what they said? "Get rid of those evil, lying, stupid, trickster spirits or you'll go to hell" I was like "Eh?" "What's all this now?" "Sure they ain't angels, they're probably ghosts...y u insult my guides eh?" Yeah, they said "Don't listen to that negative entity, he's just tricking you"...so I confronted my guide straight away and do you know his answer? "Don't listen to that negative human, he's just tricking you"...now that is an Angel, my friend.

He went on to say that people will believe whatever makes them happy and what makes some happy, makes others miserable just by the very nature of it.

He told me that it was up to me to believe and he didn't want to push me or force any belief upon me. He was only there to facilitate my own spiritual growth and awakening - now, that is an Angel.

His favourite saying...always: "Chin up, buttercup!"

In the end, he led me to a greater understanding of myself and my relationship with God and he represented this in Astral form and that is an Angelic Spirit Guide.

People still said he was a Djinn/demon/negative entity...meh, in the end, what people said about it didn't matter - I could say I was speaking to God and it would make no difference in the end...oh wai...

That's how you can tell.

Those people can't speak to their spirit guides, pretty much all people on this forum can't, but you can, so you shouldn't listen to what those other people say, and they should listen to what you say because they could learn something.

My spirit guide is also unorthodox, the best ones are.

Those people are just fear preachers trying to scare people, and they should be ashamed of themselves for telling anyone that their spirit guides are evil. That's just ethically wrong. It's damaging. That could hurt someone's confidence, it could cause them to have doubts about their spirit guide, it could cause them to feel fear, there is nothing GOOD that could possibly come from telling somebody that.

If they knew anything about it, they would know that actual negative entities feed off of low frequency feelings like fear, so frightening someone is the LAST thing they should be doing. If someone really did have a demon, you should tell them to befriend it and send it love, not "get rid of it", because love and compassion is what gets rid of low frequency things.

So obviously if someone is talking about how much they love their spirit guide, regardless of how unorthodox their spirit guide sounds and it's not harming them, then obviously it's not a negative entity.

But I don't think these people even know what a negative entity is either.
Do you know how many times I've had people claim that they have a demon, so I just tell them to calm down and ask it what it wants, and it just turns out to be their spirit guide or a dead relative trying to communicate to them or their mind? A lot. That happens a lot... people mistake things to be evil so often that it's just ridiculous.

Just be positive people. Nothing "evil" can harm you or even be near you if you are letting out a positive frequency, it's as simple as that.
Old 17-06-2016, 08:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by keokutah
Those people can't speak to their spirit guides, pretty much all people on this forum can't, but you can, so you shouldn't listen to what those other people say, and they should listen to what you say because they could learn something.

My spirit guide is also unorthodox, the best ones are.

Those people are just fear preachers trying to scare people, and they should be ashamed of themselves for telling anyone that their spirit guides are evil. That's just ethically wrong. It's damaging. That could hurt someone's confidence, it could cause them to have doubts about their spirit guide, it could cause them to feel fear, there is nothing GOOD that could possibly come from telling somebody that.

If they knew anything about it, they would know that actual negative entities feed off of low frequency feelings like fear, so frightening someone is the LAST thing they should be doing. If someone really did have a demon, you should tell them to befriend it and send it love, not "get rid of it", because love and compassion is what gets rid of low frequency things.

So obviously if someone is talking about how much they love their spirit guide, regardless of how unorthodox their spirit guide sounds and it's not harming them, then obviously it's not a negative entity.

But I don't think these people even know what a negative entity is either.
Do you know how many times I've had people claim that they have a demon, so I just tell them to calm down and ask it what it wants, and it just turns out to be their spirit guide or a dead relative trying to communicate to them or their mind? A lot. That happens a lot... people mistake things to be evil so often that it's just ridiculous.

Just be positive people. Nothing "evil" can harm you or even be near you if you are letting out a positive frequency, it's as simple as that.
Yes!!! Very nicely said.

This just happened right? This is direct life-channeling by a guide at work:

In the Hindu forum, I saw a member of my own faith and sect of which there are only a handful of us left in the world, ask anybody else of the same sect and faith he was, how to get rid of an evil witch that was haunting him? yeah IKR???

Ever since I've been on here, I have been waiting for the words; 'where are you kindred soul, here I am'...and now it turns out he wants my help to banish a witch?

However I had one attack me a week ago, so I can't complain. LOL

Still, as soon as I made the association with my own thought tulpa and reconnected with god again...bye bye.

I just did that in the Hindu thread....and I gave a lot of unconditional love and I think I bought a soul to conscious ascension in the process...so yeah.
Old 17-06-2016, 09:41 PM
Newbie ;)

channelling should be down when the body is in a blissful happy loving state, if channelling is attempted when you are angry unhappy aliitle down on life this will be the information channelled so when channelling be loving happy thankful etc state of mind and positive loving caring information will be channelled
Old 18-06-2016, 07:51 AM
Master
I have channeled in an angry state...I just did so. lol

It's very rare now I let things get to me....I'm pretty much there as far as equanimity is concerned...except for overflowing love.

However, there are those times...those rare few times...I'll come across somebody disrespecting me and/or my guides based on ad hominem perceptions and false accusations...and I can tolerate it up to a point...up to a point.

Then, it's like a switch gets turned on, and I hear the words 'stand aside and let me deal with this idiot...I won't get you banned, don't worry'...then my anger goes away and I'm like 'go for it...all yours my love'.

What eventually comes out isn't rude or insulting, but questions the whole purpose and intent, exposes contradictory arguments over a few threads, forces the person back inside themselves until they run away whimpering with a 'yeah, that's what you get for messin' with da Boss' lol
Old 21-06-2016, 01:14 AM
flow.alignment

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
Time exists in the spiritual realms too. These are in many, many degrees each higher than the preceding one. As we go higher in spirit time slows until at the highest level it stops altogether. This is where the supposed god is. This is also the reason god can give us freedom of choice while knowing in advance how we will choose. At the highest level time simply "is". Everything is in the present. If we consider the required differences in consciousness this is not so hard to understand. Our minds are so limited on Earth.

Would you mind sharing your source of this information?

I'm going by what the guides Orin and DaBen say in the book Opening to Channel and the framework given in the Conversations with God series. I'm not saying this makes what I wrote correct - pretty much anything we know about the other side can't be proven objectively, so we need to think for ourselves and weigh what makes sense to us.
Old 28-06-2016, 05:05 AM
Master
I already commented on this thread but I believe that god is everything and I don't call her 'god' because to me the word God is that sexist character who sits on his throne up in the clouds. He is just a storybook character to me. How I perceive the the great creator is in all ways.

However when people are new then they get put through the wringer and they will often get lied to, deceived, fooled, played with and it will either chase you away or you will grow. As you grow the more you'll learn and the better your guidance will be. It's hard work and it isn't a walk in the park.

I personally don't believe in 'evil entities' I believe that they are all aspects of what people call 'god'..Just as we are. I am 'god'..and so are you. I might hate you and you might rob me, but still we are both aspects of creation. I don't have to like you in your current form but I know that underneath the mask lies creation itself.

My beliefs are different then most and I don't expect anybody to care but that is my truth.

To honestly answer the question I would say 'no but they will lie and deceive you'

Most people believe in 'entities' as beings with individual consciousness, so to them then answer would be 'yes'...

To me their is only one god, with a dual nature. IMO 'god' is responsible for every hideous act that occurs, so the love and light philosophy makes no sense. What goes up, must come down and there must be balance in all things so for every good act, there is a bad act...to use a very simple metaphor.
Old 02-07-2016, 06:00 AM
Master
Doesn't sound legit
Old 02-07-2016, 06:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur de Frost
someone claimed God sourced him with this information.

Thought this was an interesting point to discuss in the safety of channeling and how you can confirm authenticity of who you're hearing from.

and how do you confirm the authenticity of if a stranger on the street suddenly walks up to you and tells you something?

There is no difference really to what you are talking about and that. unless you know or can properly feel and sense the other being, there is every chance it may be something of a negative energy giving you a possibly untrue negative message (as that's just what some beings like to do).

That being said, some things can also discuise their energy some or appear to be something else to what they are and unless you have a very strong spiritual connection with a strong sense of truely knowing, it could be easy to get mislead. (it doesnt have to be coming from another being either, often people channel themselves and their own deeper or subconscious thoughts which may or may not be correct).