Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 21-03-2016, 12:53 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnia
Hey now! I happen to be a very nice wolf ;P

Haha. Yeah, I have nothing against wolves. Poor choice of wording.
Old 21-03-2016, 02:06 PM
Master
my (pre-mortal) memory is fragmented.
i was asleep, at peace.
i had a vision of a beautiful place: a blue orb floating in space.
it was Earth, and i have awoken here.
i have no sense of another, "greater" home than here.
my form is composed of star-stuff, so there is "star seed" in my DNA,
but Earth very definitely feels like home to me.
(welcome to all you visitors!!)

about purpose:
i have a theory that things enjoy doing what they are designed for.
scissors enjoy cutting, toasters enjoy toasting, suns enjoy shining, etc.
people can choose their activities.
choosing to do the things that bring you joy is choosing to fulfill your purpose.
simple and easy.
Old 21-03-2016, 07:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
about purpose:
i have a theory that things enjoy doing what they are designed for.
scissors enjoy cutting, toasters enjoy toasting, suns enjoy shining, etc.
people can choose their activities.
choosing to do the things that bring you joy is choosing to fulfill your purpose.
simple and easy.

Yes!!! Wisely said. For me, fulfilling my mission/purpose at its basic core level is simply to learn and find unconditional Love and Joy within myself. To discover the Divinity within myself and allowing the Universe and Its process to flow and unravel harmoniously. I remove my resistance and simply just enjoy my time here, Learning, Living, Loving, and being of Service.

SoulsInMotion, I reckon you are doing exactly just that. Simply YOU being YOURSELF is fullfilling your purpose.

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 22-03-2016, 12:20 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulsInMotion
Thank you for that, Deb. I love the idea of going to some kind of place with just nature around and being able to recharge and contemplate before "trying again". This is a thought that I've had many times. Though I don't savor the notion of coming back into this type of situation, if I could come back better equipped, I might be able to do more. This life has kind of felt like being thrown to a pack of wolves. :P

Still, I have an adventurous soul and there are much more fantastic realms and possibilities to explore than...this.

Yes, I was thrown to the wolves in this incarnation as well. It was a tough beginning. I spent the next 40 years figuring it out, but I did. I set up those wolf packs myself before I came down here so it would elevate me to the next level in my spiritual journey (if I made it through). And that time I spent time to think. It worked.

I knew I had to come back here at least one more time. Being in my 60's I know I'm on the last portion of my life and I do look forward to completing whatever else I have to learn and then going home.
Old 22-03-2016, 12:45 AM
Deactivated Account

Fantastic illustration graphics, SIM. The video was produced very well, and your voice was on point. The glittering people (Your profile) are pretty neat too.

Linen: Pretty groovey, thanks for sharing. So many neat past life stories I read around here. I have zero recollection of any past memory or incident but I sense great despicable amounts of adventure and fun ahead on this one and I plan on surfing with this energy to the next lifetime....

*surfs straight to cheetos and netflix* lol
Old 22-03-2016, 04:00 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi
SoulsInMotion, I reckon you are doing exactly just that. Simply YOU being YOURSELF is fullfilling your purpose.

I can agree with that, as I believe the mistake many people make is to try to be everything but themselves, and merely emulate a formula that they think will lead to riches or some other definition of "success".

While I've definitely made some mistakes along the way and suffered for it (a lot of my misery has been self-inflicted), more recently things are beginning to make a little more sense. I hesitate to say easier, but learning to handle it differently is a big part of it.
Old 22-03-2016, 04:08 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Fantastic illustration graphics, SIM. The video was produced very well, and your voice was on point. The glittering people (Your profile) are pretty neat too.

Thanks. To me it feels, upon looking at it, that there might be a sort of cliche-ness to the whole thing (colorful glittery energy beings? floating wisps? the earth through a window?) yet that is what it was like. I don't know if it represents the spirit realm(s) well as a whole, more likely that it was a manifestation to help me understand and process the memory, since I was allowed to remember.

I also really had a thing for bright colorful crystalline objects as a kid, could stare at them forever.
Old 22-03-2016, 11:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Thanks. To me it feels, upon looking at it, that there might be a sort of cliche-ness to the whole thing (colorful glittery energy beings? floating wisps? the earth through a window?) yet that is what it was like. I don't know if it represents the spirit realm(s) well as a whole, more likely that it was a manifestation to help me understand and process the memory, since I was allowed to remember.

I think you did a great job. It is impossible to depict the spirit world. It will come out cheesy 100% of the time. Give yourself some slack. We get it.
Old 22-03-2016, 12:57 PM
Knower
:)

A few years ago I would have been really self conscious about doing something like this, but not anymore really to be honest with you. I'm just a perfectionist.
Old 25-03-2016, 10:42 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
I've finally completed the first episode of a planned series recreating supernatural experiences from my life. This first one deals with a memory I can only place as being before my birth.

I hope you enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbLoZXwMoTw

I just watched it, very well done. I know for a fact that I'm not from here but I dont have memories of it, just a "feeling" or a "knowing" that has been with me my whole life.

I know that this isnt my home, I wana go home.