Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-11-2016, 12:06 AM
Pathfinder

Ringing in the ears

Has anyone good info on ringing ears connected to spiritualism ?
I don't have ear problems, and have start having a lot of ear ringings.
It always feels like a message to me. One night i walk up for no reason. As soon as I realized that my left ear started ringing powerfully for about 3 4 sec. I felt moved by it. Thank you, D
Old 14-11-2016, 11:11 AM
Newbie ;)

I have experienced this too, usually in my left ear but sometimes in the right. I found this link which explains it quite well.
nataliakuna.com/ringing-in-the-ears-spiritual-meaning-of-this-awakening-symptom.html
Hope this helps
Old 14-11-2016, 12:08 PM
Seeker

Is it what they call in medical field as tinitus?
Hmm I am new with this concept. But may I ask what you did prior to hearing this ringing? like some form of meditation? and what did you do after hearing it?
Old 14-11-2016, 12:54 PM
Newbie ;)

For me, while I can't completely rule out tinitus, it only happens when my mind is quiet. Either first thing upon waking or during meditation. It seemed to start after I started to open myself spiritually. I don't know exactly what it means, but i take comfort in choosing to believe that it is a sign that i am receiving information from a higher power.
Old 14-11-2016, 11:55 PM
Newbie ;)

my ears ring whenever someone or something is aware of my thoughts or are insistent that i become aware of theirs.

i hear, though, that generally the ringing for most people is often an angel or guide trying to get through to you.
Old 15-11-2016, 12:20 AM
Pathfinder
re: ringing in the ears

Once you have ruled out ringing of the ears isn't a medical problem.

Start taking notice of your body and how it is trying to communicate with you.
The sensories are awakening along with the spiritual side. *see hear and feel*
The communication waves are opening, similar to a transistor radio being tuned in. Our left side is the spiritual feminine aspect and the right side is masculine physical, soo get to know your body and how it speaks to you through sensations, intuition, feelings, thoughts etc etc

Take notice what you are doing at the time, or whats being said. If its the left side then its on a spiritual level, if its the right side then its on a physcail level. eg:
deafness in left ear - maybe spirit dosnt want you to listen to whats about to be said or is being said
deafness in right ear - maybe someone is saying something untrue
beep - take notice
stabbing pain - warning !! be careful or you are not listening !!
constant ringing - say hello maybe they trying get your attention and acknowledge you can hear the ringing.

Learn what the sounds are and when they happen
same as with the eyes as we start to learn to *see*
there will be times the eyes will try speak to you, eg:
soreness in left eye - looking too far into the future
soreness in right eye - your not looking
hurting left foot - walking too fast or walking off the path
hurting right foot - not watching where your going or over working yourself on a phsycial level like employment
etc etc etc

Always acknowledge to spirit when things happen, so they are aware they have your attention or question and ask *is the ringing for yes? and wait for another beep. is the stabbing for no? until you feel confident you are communicating. And once you akncowledge, the sound will then change to a new one. Until you are aware what each sound means. They are different for everyone.

Well done :) and good on you for realising there is more to ringing of the ears
Old 15-11-2016, 05:53 PM
Suspended

From what I understand ringing in the ears means energy.
Old 17-11-2016, 03:37 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehindBlueEyes
I have experienced this too, usually in my left ear but sometimes in the right. I found this link which explains it quite well.
nataliakuna.com/ringing-in-the-ears-spiritual-meaning-of-this-awakening-symptom.html
Hope this helps
This was very good link. Thank you 😊
Old 17-11-2016, 03:55 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehindBlueEyes
For me, while I can't completely rule out tinitus, it only happens when my mind is quiet. Either first thing upon waking or during meditation. It seemed to start after I started to open myself spiritually. I don't know exactly what it means, but i take comfort in choosing to believe that it is a sign that i am receiving information from a higher power.
To me it can happen randomly to not a special defined setting. For egzample today i was talking to someone, and as soon as I stopped, a feeling of vacuum surrounded my head, like a total isolation from the outside sounds, and then this high pitch sounds started in my right side, for about 3 sec, and then a feeling of release and connecting back with the outside sounds back again.
Other times, after long time of silence can happen. I am very healthy and definitely have not tinitus.
Old 17-11-2016, 04:01 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya
Once you have ruled out ringing of the ears isn't a medical problem.

Start taking notice of your body and how it is trying to communicate with you.
The sensories are awakening along with the spiritual side. *see hear and feel*
The communication waves are opening, similar to a transistor radio being tuned in. Our left side is the spiritual feminine aspect and the right side is masculine physical, soo get to know your body and how it speaks to you through sensations, intuition, feelings, thoughts etc etc

Take notice what you are doing at the time, or whats being said. If its the left side then its on a spiritual level, if its the right side then its on a physcail level. eg:
deafness in left ear - maybe spirit dosnt want you to listen to whats about to be said or is being said
deafness in right ear - maybe someone is saying something untrue
beep - take notice
stabbing pain - warning !! be careful or you are not listening !!
constant ringing - say hello maybe they trying get your attention and acknowledge you can hear the ringing.

Learn what the sounds are and when they happen
same as with the eyes as we start to learn to *see*
there will be times the eyes will try speak to you, eg:
soreness in left eye - looking too far into the future
soreness in right eye - your not looking
hurting left foot - walking too fast or walking off the path
hurting right foot - not watching where your going or over working yourself on a phsycial level like employment
etc etc etc

Always acknowledge to spirit when things happen, so they are aware they have your attention or question and ask *is the ringing for yes? and wait for another beep. is the stabbing for no? until you feel confident you are communicating. And once you akncowledge, the sound will then change to a new one. Until you are aware what each sound means. They are different for everyone.

Well done :) and good on you for realising there is more to ringing of the ears

Thank you Tanya ! Namaste ! 🙏🏻