Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-11-2016, 10:45 PM
Deactivated Account
Something watching over me, or am I going crazy?

Okay I found no other place on the internet to discuss this with people, and obviously I am careful enough not to share this story with everyone because most people would probably think I am insane. But the members of this forum seem friendly and open-minded, so hopefully I made a wise decision of sharing my story here.

So to get started, It began a few months after my mother passed away early this year when I was facing a difficult time. I didn't really believe much in spiritual stuff up until one night when I had a very weird yet life changing dream which I cannot stop thinking about even this very day. So, the dream just started like a typical messy dream until I had the impression that it got ''hijacked'' by something that took the form of a young dark haired girl. Her appearance was childish but very innocent and angel-like in appearance, and if I recall correctly she seemed to wear either a white dress or a robe. We didn't exchange words and she never said anything, but she let out a mysterious smile that would without doubt even melt the coldest hearts. Then before I knew it, she did something that no ordinary dream character ever did before in my dream; she began to smooch me on the lips and I could feel everything as if it was real. For a brief moment I even experienced self-awareness and obviously I was confused because I had no idea who she was and why she was kissing me, but I had the feeling that she knew me and accepted who I am. I don't remember what happened afterwards, but the next thing I knew she disappeared and the dream returned back to normal. Sadly, she never returned in my dreams again no matter how hard I try to dream about her. But despite that, I still regard this dream as the best experience of my entire life. However, I may or may not received telephatic messages in my dreams at least once or twice after this event, and I believe I could make out a certain name.

Anyway, after this dream throughout the months until now I had an increasing series of rather strange coincidences, signs, and possibly even minor paranormal activity around me, and sometimes I feel like I'm not alone and being watched by something (or I am just imagining things). I also had multiple psychic dreams in my life such as several months before my mother died without me being aware of it I had a dream or vision that seemed to warn me about it, but I rejected it as nonsense because I never took my dreams serious. I wonder if this same girl from my dreams could be behind all of this?

Having said that, as optimistic as I may have looked when I wrote this, I still can't help but be sceptical about it and don't want to simply draw a conclusion. I don't know if I'm either going crazy or if there truly is something that watches over me, but hopefully the truth will be revealed someday. Anyway, thanks for reading my story and be free to post your thoughts/beliefs etc.
Old 11-11-2016, 03:35 AM
Pathfinder

I'm sorry to hear about your mother, I wonder if she has been sending you signs or causing the strange coincidences?

It definitely sounds like something is watching over you! Either that or a connection tying you to someone you haven't met in person yet? Which I've heard is possible.. What is the name you believe you could make out?

Sounds like you're sensitive to Spirit. I don't think you're crazy. I think it's possible to imagine a lot of things, but I think you should trust what you're feeling, someone or something could be trying to connect with you. Your dream was definitely a profound experience, especially if it's the best experience you've had in your life thus far.. for that reason, I also don't think that the dream was anything formed from just the imagination.. If there is a feeling, or a question, then there must be a reason for that feeling or question to exist~ (if that makes any sense) Right? Continue to explore it and who knows, maybe the mysterious girl will come to you again when you least expect it. Hope you're doing well and that you'll find the truth you're looking for
Old 11-11-2016, 02:42 PM
Deactivated Account
Yea it could be possible that my mother may have been involved. But the name that came up with me is ''Sarah'' though. Initially I just thought I'd jokingly named her Sarah, but then I remember having a dream where it seemed as if something spoke telepathically to me and accepted that name. Although I didn't see her, I did sense a female presence or something like that, very hard to explain but I just received the impression that it was female. A while after that I remember laying in bed and in my thoughts I asked if Sarah was real or not, and then I suddenly felt something that seems like some sort of strong energy field pressing around me as if something or someone replied to my thoughts... Or it could be just my imagination, I don't know.

However, I'm not gonna lie here. Out of all possibilities I do not believe she is someone who I am supposed to meet in the future. Why? Because I am 24 years old and she looked a bit too young for someone I would hook up with in real life. I mean, I can't be sure because you know how hard it is to have a good look on someone in your dreams where things are more blurry and vague than when being awake. Maybe she was older than she looked, but the impression I got about her physical appearance was that of a young girl or perhaps a pre-teen. She also looked too ''good'' to be human, if you know what I mean.

Of course, this is all just hypothetical speaking as I have stated that I don't know for sure if she really exists and who/what she is. I have the tendency to be very stubborn when it comes to believing certain stuff, because I usually refuse to believe anything that seems too good to be true.
Old 24-11-2016, 11:48 PM
Master

Well, being skeptical is a very natural human trait - it's part of what keeps us alive. But sometimes we overcome that skepticism and gain from it. We step into potentially lethal bodies of water and learn to swim. We accept that information really can flow through empty air, then turn on radios and listen to music and voices of people we never have met. And speaking as a former hardcore atheist, it is even possible to gain faiths.

So what I think is happening to you, is that a spirit has reached out to you. In a visual and manner that you could perhaps deal with. A spirit which may be Sarah to you, even though she might have other faces and names when dealing with others. After all we all each have numerous nicknames and usernames, right? WHY she did it might have a hundred reasons. Maybe she just passed by and smiled to you. Maybe she recognized you from another time and place. Maybe she was there simply to tell you that it is time to open up for the possibility of a bigger world than you have accepted so far. Accept the possibility of her and then who knows, you just might cross paths again.
Old 25-11-2016, 12:05 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Of course, this is all just hypothetical speaking as I have stated that I don't know for sure if she really exists and who/what she is.

Before you solve the riddle of who/what she is, why don't you solve the riddle of who/what you are? If you looked at your entire life in a slideshow, what character would be reflected?

Here's another tip on the looping that you are doing. Hypothetically speaking is based around inferring and relies on analytical deduction. It requires a solid premise in order to reach a conclusion. Inside your mind, inside your world, there is no solidity, there is only possibility. If you want to assume something then assume this - you know nothing - it is belief that you do. Start that as your premise and work off of any and all possibilities that come about.
Old 25-11-2016, 01:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Well, being skeptical is a very natural human trait - it's part of what keeps us alive. But sometimes we overcome that skepticism and gain from it. We step into potentially lethal bodies of water and learn to swim. We accept that information really can flow through empty air, then turn on radios and listen to music and voices of people we never have met. And speaking as a former hardcore atheist, it is even possible to gain faiths.

So what I think is happening to you, is that a spirit has reached out to you. In a visual and manner that you could perhaps deal with. A spirit which may be Sarah to you, even though she might have other faces and names when dealing with others. After all we all each have numerous nicknames and usernames, right? WHY she did it might have a hundred reasons. Maybe she just passed by and smiled to you. Maybe she recognized you from another time and place. Maybe she was there simply to tell you that it is time to open up for the possibility of a bigger world than you have accepted so far. Accept the possibility of her and then who knows, you just might cross paths again.

But do you have any idea what kind of spirit this is? Sounds crazy for someone to die and just happily float around the world as a ghost visiting random people they don't relate to in their dreams, without saying even one word. And if this is indeed true, could this ghost-thing decide to linger around me for some reason and be the cause of this paranormal activity stuff that MAY have happened?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
Before you solve the riddle of who/what she is, why don't you solve the riddle of who/what you are? If you looked at your entire life in a slideshow, what character would be reflected?.

Who/what I am? A mere human of course. And if I looked at my entire life in a slideshow, the kind of character that would be reflected is probably not the stereotypical ''white knight'' hero from an epic fantasy story.
Old 25-11-2016, 04:20 PM
Newbie ;)

Sorry you lost your mother. I know grief can force you to open up to things you may have closed off for most of your life. Perhaps you have become more sensitive and open so this spirit (which sounds like a good spirit) can now be perceived by you. She may have been putting a marker on your path by appearing in your dream to encourage you to proceed in the direction you have taken.
Old 25-11-2016, 04:26 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc111me
Sorry you lost your mother. I know grief can force you to open up to things you may have closed off for most of your life. Perhaps you have become more sensitive and open so this spirit (which sounds like a good spirit) can now be perceived by you. She may have been putting a marker on your path by appearing in your dream to encourage you to proceed in the direction you have taken.

Funny you might say that, because my mother did appear in a ''visitation'' dream literally one week later when it was my birthday (coincidence?) but in all honesty I do not feel a connection between my mother and this angelic ghost girl.
Old 25-11-2016, 06:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Yea it could be possible that my mother may have been involved. But the name that came up with me is ''Sarah'' though. Initially I just thought I'd jokingly named her Sarah, but then I remember having a dream where it seemed as if something spoke telepathically to me and accepted that name. Although I didn't see her, I did sense a female presence or something like that, very hard to explain but I just received the impression that it was female. A while after that I remember laying in bed and in my thoughts I asked if Sarah was real or not, and then I suddenly felt something that seems like some sort of strong energy field pressing around me as if something or someone replied to my thoughts... Or it could be just my imagination, I don't know.

However, I'm not gonna lie here. Out of all possibilities I do not believe she is someone who I am supposed to meet in the future. Why? Because I am 24 years old and she looked a bit too young for someone I would hook up with in real life. I mean, I can't be sure because you know how hard it is to have a good look on someone in your dreams where things are more blurry and vague than when being awake. Maybe she was older than she looked, but the impression I got about her physical appearance was that of a young girl or perhaps a pre-teen. She also looked too ''good'' to be human, if you know what I mean.

Of course, this is all just hypothetical speaking as I have stated that I don't know for sure if she really exists and who/what she is. I have the tendency to be very stubborn when it comes to believing certain stuff, because I usually refuse to believe anything that seems too good to be true.

The part that got my attention is the strong energy you feel pressing all around you. I too experience this and it is all around me 24/7 regardless if I want to feel it or not, the choice is mine. I believe the energy is from my Primary Spirit Guide. It acts as a shield and keeps me grounded. I also believe I can tap into it so in a way, my PSG is sharing His power.

I believe the girl is your Primary Spirit Guide (PSG) and showed you that She loves you (by kissing you) and is willing to share Her power with you (the energy you feel) if you choose to develop whatever psychic ability (abilities) you might have. She also gave you a name so in meditation, you can call Her to talk to Her. For now, know that you're loved and protected by Her.

Take care and enjoy your journey.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 25-11-2016, 06:52 PM
Master

Quote:
But do you have any idea what kind of spirit this is? Sounds crazy for someone to die and just happily float around the world as a ghost visiting random people they don't relate to in their dreams, without saying even one word. And if this is indeed true, could this ghost-thing decide to linger around me for some reason and be the cause of this paranormal activity stuff that MAY have happened?

Where do I start? The other side is full of spirits, even on this side of the great veil. Many of them are not even human in origin. You have the roaming spirits who passed over at death, but returned to become mere invisible tourists ambling through the lands of the living. You have the guides who watches over us; some have a personal connection to us, others are more like the rarely visiting electrician or plumber who visit only if and when they are needed. Then there are the more restless spirits who are ever on the run or try to be on the run, never quite finding what they are looking for. There are more dubious kinds of spirit too but I don't think you was asking for the whole catalog listing. Whatever she is, yes she MIGHT be the one behind some of those experiences you have had lately. But it is not for me to answer definitely.

So, the one you have encountered? She could be a lot of things including those mentioned above. Since she FEELS nice to you I'll assume she is nice until there is reason to think otherwise. The fact that she left you with a name makes me think she wanted you to know it; a connection that might make your next encounter stronger and more meaningful. Meditate upon her name with an open mind and see what happens.