Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-10-2016, 04:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Memory of the Other Side

They say be careful what you wish for. Well, I am a very spiritual person who is always seeking spiritual answers. For a very long time, I have asked to be shown a glimpse of the spirit world, so I can understand its realities. I figured that it was never going to happen, after receiving no response for so many years.

Then the other night, I was playing heavenly Bach music, and I started to fall asleep. I was in a state of being half asleep and half awake, and then somehow, I guess, I unknowingly drifted into a hypnotic trance. I believe the beautiful music inspired this event. I really don’t know or remember what initiated this experience, but suddenly, I was an unearthly vibrating energy being in another reality that was nothing like this one. I believe that I was remembering and reliving a memory of life in the spirit world before I born. That was my impression. This experience was very real and intense and nothing like a physical earthly one. I had emotions I never could have as a human. They were beyond human emotions and feelings. So, I know this was definitely not a dream. It was far more real and powerful.

I was with my spirit family on the other side, and there was beautiful loving energy flowing from and through us all. We were all sharing this intense love and perfect harmony. It went through me and told me I am a perfect loving being. I felt complete forgiveness for all of this earthy negativity which we express to others in this world. This loving energy was so powerful that all the earthy trauma, which we had experienced, was totally eradicated and irrelevant in that world. All of these physical desires and needs didn’t exist there because we are pure loving energy beings there. On the other side, we are beyond earthly desires. Earth is just a difficult learning experience, and all of our failures are forgiven. We all understood this.

These spiritual realities which I have read so much about, and never truly comprehended, were completely understood, with utter clarity, in this moment. My problem had been that I’m a human being, and I was thinking like a physical being, not an energy being. While in the spirit world, as a spirit, everything makes perfect sense. I sensed my family on earth is also my family from the other side, and we all decided to come to earth together to share and learn. I didn’t see my spirit family physically, but I knew who they were from their emanating energy which was more powerful than visually seeing them.

Honestly, because the spirit world is so different than earth, this experience was too overwhelming. After living a physical earthy existence as a human, I believe it could take some time to adjust to that dimension. Everything was so unearthly and intense. It’s a world of unearthly loving energy. I didn’t expect to receive all of these answers, with perfect clarity, all within a brief moment. Basically, from my experience, the answers validated my belief that the spirit world is immensely different from this one.
Old 28-10-2016, 06:46 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

They say there is a transition place for us to go after we have died in order to purify ourselves and rejoin spirit society. It is like how we call taking a shower.

Just remember that all is forgiven. Many souls trap themselves in the physical realms due to negative emotions that are conjured up. Everything is a learning experience. Great experience. Glad to hear you are close with your spirit family.
Old 31-10-2016, 08:56 AM
Master
You had an amazing experience
Old 31-10-2016, 10:19 AM
Master
Seriously, I was thinking about this just today, that maybe the problem with being here is that we are ripped away from this world that you saw, that is so full of love and care, and I think it is the pain of that separation that creates everything else that happens here, all the ego attack and defences, all the desperate seeking after love, and knowledge, and unity, and how nothing works to stop the pain except re-joining with the Higher Self, but how to do that is the million dollar question.
Old 01-11-2016, 02:06 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by django
Seriously, I was thinking about this just today, that maybe the problem with being here is that we are ripped away from this world that you saw, that is so full of love and care, and I think it is the pain of that separation that creates everything else that happens here, all the ego attack and defences, all the desperate seeking after love, and knowledge, and unity, and how nothing works to stop the pain except re-joining with the Higher Self, but how to do that is the million dollar question.

Two Scenarios For You.

The Game of Chess is invented.

1st Scenario:
You were given everything and know everything regarding the game of chess. You are a God of chess. When interacting with another God of chess, as everyone is a god, you play your game only to find a stall-mate each time. Why not? One mistake is not plausible between a game of gods. At first, you find it fun, but over time, you ponder what is the point to doing the activity when every game that you play ends in a stall mate. Nothing really excites, because you are a god of chess.

Boredom is thy enemy.

2nd Scenario:
You know nothing of chess. However, now exists a ladder that allows for you to improve upon and become better. Every time you meet a former God of chess, you have no idea what level they are at, for they are no longer Gods. You only know that, your ultimate goal is to become a god of chess once again. Perhaps what drives you is ego, perhaps its love, perhaps its self-righteousness to prevent the egotistical, whatever happens to be the case - in the end all rivers lead back to source - the same goal - to rise to the top once again.

To become a ultimate chess player. To join the established few who can claim the title that you started at the beginning, knowing nothing, and yet, against all odds, even after everything was thrown at you - you made it to the peak. You climbed Everest. You are at the top. The divine of chess, now only to root on everyone who continues the journey, the quest, the challenge of taking on that ultimate journey for themselves.

---------
A note:

Some fall throughout the perilous journey -- game over -- they say, only to restart anew. Luckily, like Mario and Lugio, you have many lives.

If the darkness should ever come for you: Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Old 01-11-2016, 04:24 PM
Guide
That sounds like a great experience..
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 02-11-2016, 02:20 AM
Experiencer

"Earth is just a difficult learning experience, and all of our failures are forgiven."

Love that - will have to try to keep that in mind more. :)
Old 02-11-2016, 03:23 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

What a beautiful experience and revelation
Old 07-11-2016, 12:15 AM
Experiencer

What a wonderful experience....so pleased for you.

I quite often "see" unusual things in that state between awake and asleep when I doze off on my sofa in the evenings. It's almost like a door to the other side, isn't it.

Have you read any Michael Newton books about lives between lives? Would recommend.
Old 08-11-2016, 06:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil K
They say be careful what you wish for. Well, I am a very spiritual person who is always seeking spiritual answers. For a very long time, I have asked to be shown a glimpse of the spirit world, so I can understand its realities. I figured that it was never going to happen, after receiving no response for so many years.

Then the other night, I was playing heavenly Bach music, and I started to fall asleep. I was in a state of being half asleep and half awake, and then somehow, I guess, I unknowingly drifted into a hypnotic trance. I believe the beautiful music inspired this event. I really don’t know or remember what initiated this experience, but suddenly, I was an unearthly vibrating energy being in another reality that was nothing like this one. I believe that I was remembering and reliving a memory of life in the spirit world before I born. That was my impression. This experience was very real and intense and nothing like a physical earthly one. I had emotions I never could have as a human. They were beyond human emotions and feelings. So, I know this was definitely not a dream. It was far more real and powerful.

I was with my spirit family on the other side, and there was beautiful loving energy flowing from and through us all. We were all sharing this intense love and perfect harmony. It went through me and told me I am a perfect loving being. I felt complete forgiveness for all of this earthy negativity which we express to others in this world. This loving energy was so powerful that all the earthy trauma, which we had experienced, was totally eradicated and irrelevant in that world. All of these physical desires and needs didn’t exist there because we are pure loving energy beings there. On the other side, we are beyond earthly desires. Earth is just a difficult learning experience, and all of our failures are forgiven. We all understood this.

These spiritual realities which I have read so much about, and never truly comprehended, were completely understood, with utter clarity, in this moment. My problem had been that I’m a human being, and I was thinking like a physical being, not an energy being. While in the spirit world, as a spirit, everything makes perfect sense. I sensed my family on earth is also my family from the other side, and we all decided to come to earth together to share and learn. I didn’t see my spirit family physically, but I knew who they were from their emanating energy which was more powerful than visually seeing them.

Honestly, because the spirit world is so different than earth, this experience was too overwhelming. After living a physical earthy existence as a human, I believe it could take some time to adjust to that dimension. Everything was so unearthly and intense. It’s a world of unearthly loving energy. I didn’t expect to receive all of these answers, with perfect clarity, all within a brief moment. Basically, from my experience, the answers validated my belief that the spirit world is immensely different from this one.

but will they have a profound and lasting change on your behavior?

will that change be positive or negative?

Good things to think about.