Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-11-2016, 06:57 PM
Newbie ;)

All I see is spirits and feel energy

Hello to who's reading, my peace here is the fact that if I concentrate and focus my eyes I can see spirits walking around, not as full materialisations but as white/blue mist swaying across the room, sometimes it looks like predator out of the film. I also see flashes of blue, purple and white lights when my eyes are open or closed. This usually happens as confirmation of my thoughts patterns, not to mention the consistent head touching and tingling, channelling people speaking to me kindly, not always my guides. I have that I work with currently, 4. I sleep with random women in my dreams quite often, and have bad nightmares where I'm being killed or tortured, I mange to lucid dream though so always pester archangel Micheal for his presence always with results. The dreams don't frighten me as such they are just nuisances, I can't help feel I'm being tested to fight back at this energy, I've even had a strange astral projections/meditations where I'm flying with saint Micheal and he gave me a mini dagger as well as others energies giving me other things. My post here is to reach out to know if anyone else is experiencing this because as beautiful as it is it's hard to comprehend at times. What am I to do with this 'gift' maybe only I hold the key to that answer however I hope not, Thanks for reading :) my head is tingling madly as I wrote this so it needs to go up wether it touches home or not. X
Old 22-11-2016, 06:29 PM
Seeker

When I was in my late teens and early 20s I would have dreams like these to. From cashing in a car and losing body parts to demons eating me. At 1st I had no control over the dreams but as I started to will myself in my dreams to fix the outcome to my advantage. As soon as I gained control I. These nightmares I have nvr had to face that again. I also astral project, tho lately been having a tough time controlling where I'm going which has lead to some pretty nasty places. Although it usually only happens when my mind is so exhausted I can't even think straight anymore. I call upon Arch Angel Michael as well for protection and to help me cleanse place of negative entities and negative energies. He is without a doubt a huge influence in my life and can nvr thank him enough for all he has done for me. He is my offense and my defense. Always answering me with a keen perception that my will has been done immediately afterward. Yesterday I felt this weird funky feeling when I came home.i called upon Arch Angel Michael to banish it with his holy light and to protect me . Immediately afterwards it felt clean and clear. So about ten minutes later I was reading my aura and saw alot of sparks of white light at my fingertips almost as if when u shock someone and see that zap. Then it was like 4 inch white lightning around my whole hand. It didn't hurt of course but it did give my hand a strong tingling sensation. At the time I didn't know what that ment so I typed in blue aura with white sparks. Found out that the sparks and lightning are signs Angels are nearby. Thank for sharing with us I can relate very much to what your saying!
Old 23-11-2016, 12:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for the reply, it's nice to hear your experiences, and how you work with archangel Micheal too, he certainly is an absolute gentleman. I'm only 24 at the moment so can't imagine what I'm experiencing by the time I'm 30! In regards to the sex in dreams it feels so real, as if I'm physically experiencing it, I've often thought this was a succubus, this doesn't completely sit with me so I'm still unsure, last week or so I've been waking up at 2.30/3am to feel a presence by the side of my bed, I'm not sure what was there last night still half asleep my discernment probably wasn't at full function, I clearly heard something tapping the table in my room too, I called on saint Micheal and my guides to make sure this disbanded and dissipated if it was a low frequency irrelevant energy, I didn't feel any fear as such so maybe there's a clue. I welcome thoughts on this.
Old 23-11-2016, 06:41 PM
Seeker

There has also been two thoughts that came to me Everytime I had these nightmares or sex dreams. Either that they were past lives with high level of intense emotional moments attached to them and my higher self was having me experience these moments becuase I wasn't processing it in my life (intense feelings of love, pain, or grief). Or it was a negative entity that feeds off these intense emotions. I love that you said you can't imagine what it will be like when ur 30 that's true empathy right there! You took my life experiences and felt the connection and dove deeper into yourself, opening up ones self potential to all that may happy in the next 6 years for you. If I had accepted my gifts back then who know where I'd be now! It was hard for me back then, I was still dealing with abuse and couldn't handle that and seeing what I was seeing (my gifts have always developed fast through sight.) I really thought I was crazy and didn't tell any and couldn't grow spiritually. Ask Michael to protect you and give you the strength to face those battles while you sleep. I have a feeling you need to act in these dreams and conquer them to or there is some entity feeding off you. Either way Michaels light will protect you while you sleep and you won't have the dreams anymore or you will and ask Michael while in dream state to help you fight back and master your mind. Thx again for sharing! It makes me happy that I can relate. It was a very scary time for me, I did not know what to do until I finally stood up for myself. Know you are not alone in this. I love you! Thank you for standing up for yourself, remember you are always in control. Anything I can help with just ask and I'll be there!