Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-09-2016, 05:12 PM
Knower

Reoccurring & Repaeting numbers

A little over two years ago I met a very significant person in my life. It was a very very brief encounter that happened out of the blue. He literally scared me when he said hi; I was in my own world and thought I was alone in the room. When we talked foe the whole 5 minutes (if that) I felt a warm peaceful feeling running through my veins. T was like we both knew each other. His voice, his presence, him familiarity, it was like I knew it alL from another time. The perfect stranger who walked into my life.

Looking back there were signs. About a month before meeting him I was a work; the same place I was when we met. The first sign was my mom was diagnosed with brain cancer the summer before. I was raised Catholic and then shied away as I got older, then saw light again when my mom got sick. Someone left the book Heaven is for real at work and I called them to ask if they'd like me to ship it to them and said pass it on to someone who need it; I read it. A old man who looked like my dad came in for coffee (as he usually did every so often while in route on his usual road trip) said he lost his wife not long before. I flew home for 2 weeks to see my mom and taken her to the beach so she could feel normal again; while on this trip I felt a shift and had a gut feeling an important person was coming into my life soon. I worked third shift shock I typically didn't and their is when I met him. I thought about him everyday ( we never saw or talked to each other since he left, as strangers typically don't know anything about eachitger). I will say he was very eager to tell me hello and good bye before he left. A. Month later I turned 30. 3 weeks later my mom died. After that I had 2 big moved moves and a shift in careers.

So much happened all at once and I couldn't process it all, yet, I think I processed it too deeply.

With all this I've seen repeating numbers. Feathers, butterflies, dragonflies, and reoccurring dreams.

The numbers I see are: 11:11, 17:17, 516, 615, 12:12, 96:96, 444, and 44:44.

What does this mean?

I know there are angel numbers. Is this a sign that I am on the right path? Something big/ good is coming into my life? There are bigger things for me? I feel like I have a mission in life; however, I have no idea what it could be. Every time I think about these things I also go back to this one encounter with this guy.

For about a month everything I would walk into a room the hotel to fix something or inspect a room for check-in the phone would ring once and then hang up. It was strange because no one in the hotel knew which was I was walking into. I was so shocked and scared to pick up the phone then one day I answered it. There was no one on the other line. Then it would happen again

Is this a sign I have a calling? I've posted these events on several different boards in here yet it's like I'm alone.

I just don't understand...
Old 24-09-2016, 06:03 PM
Knower

People have assigned specific meanings to each number. But all those meanings are not really important. The easiest and most accurate explanation I know about those numbers is this: They are a delivery system by God and your higher self to let you know you are an old soul. They also let you know you are in good hands. And the familiar feeling you had when meeting that person confirms it. The feeling you have when meeting that person, I have felt it too with two people; it feels good, it feels familiar, he's sooo friendly and you're excited for that stranger.. but deep down you realize, he's an old friend. You may just have met a family member or friend of a past life.

Old souls also very often feel, and feel it strongly, they have a purpose in life but they don't know what it is. You could spent your entire life searching for that purpose or that goal to accomplish, never realizing that you are already accomplishing it.
I'm not going to put any words like that into your mouth. Maybe it is best you think about it for yourself.

But the main message is, as I read it, with all those signs you see and strange things that are happening; source wants you to know you are an old soul. That you are in good hands. That you are indeed here for a mission. And that you don't have to worry about it.
Old 24-09-2016, 10:41 PM
Seeker

Hi there vintage traveler. I too experience repeating numbers and just when I seem to make sense of it I'm thrown off. Mine are often 7777,777,444,333, 337, less frequently I get 888,999 and 555. Very seldom when I'm in my most desperate state questioning meaning ill see 1218- the date of my younger brothers death.

I would say you can do some searching online googling angel numbers and some various explanations will be given.
You can also pay attention to what you're thinking , feeling and or doing before they occur. It can be linked.

My sister speaks to our father who has passed and will ask for signs. When she asks she always gets them by songs on the radio or 444s. One day I walked out of my way to my car which I wouldn't normally do because its currently out of commission. On the antena was a dragonfly holding on for dear life in the wind. I had this strange feeling that it was waiting for me. I don't typically message my sister with that kind of stuff but that day I did. She responded with thank you, I asked to see one today and you sent him to me.

Theres no doubt angels and spirit will communicate with the folks open to receiving the communication. I know 4's tend to make me feel comforted..
Perhaps the numbers bring on a sense of something, or feeling for you?

444 can be related to angel guides and perhaps the hint for you too ask for their help. 777 is supposed to be divine perfection_ for myself I've connected it to soul growth or growth spiritually which is often surrounded more by thinking of certain people or making healthy choices. I recently went out to eat with one of those people and he had just bought scratch tickets _ he handed me one with 777 on it, the day before at the bus stop I saw the same one on the ground. When he scratched his he won with the number 12 3 times. I know he's in my life for growth and learning so I've connected his meaning in my life and the 7s with growth or divine oversight-- perhaps there are synchronistic connections you could make as well.

I too have been seeing feathers everywhere which is new, dragonflies too. I often ask for guidance, someone who knows more than me and can explain.

Try asking what they mean and see if you'll get guided to an answer. Good luck and feel free to share any answers or insights you discover!����
Old 29-09-2016, 07:20 PM
Seeker
Hi Vintage Traveler,

I too experience repeating numbers. I feel like it is one of the ways that my Angels and Guides are letting me know that they are near and are supporting me.

If I need to be reminded what a series of numbers could be trying to convey to me, I'll type in 'Angel Numbers' on Google and then go to the site 'Joanne Sacred Scribes'. Her site is quite extensive and I always find some wisdom from the numbers she has listed there. If you like to read, check out some of Doreen Virtue's books regarding Angels and such.

I feel like it is important as RobinDawn mentioned that you pay special attention to what you were thinking, feeling, or experiencing around the time you see the numbers. This will help you discern more meaning behind the numbers.

I also pay attention to any animals that appear to me for their messages. You can search on Google for something like 'The spiritual meaning of dragonfly' and research some of the sites that pop up.

I encourage you to think about starting a journal if you haven't already and document your experiences and dreams. You might also make a note of what was happening in your life when these things happened. As you progress along your spiritual path, you'll be able to look back at your journals and understand even better what the messages were trying to tell you at the time.

Blessings
Old 10-10-2016, 01:53 AM
Knower

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments. It is so nice to know that I am not the only one who has experienced this. It's almost like the cycle never ends; or, at least the questions. Today I saw a random butterfly wing in the parking lot by my car. It's crazy I was on a random shopping spree and I just happen to notice this one particular object on the ground. I feel like angels are everywhere. It's almost like a blessing in disguise. You see, you think, you research, and then that leads you to the path you never thought you'd cross. I have realized life is a journey they you can not control; no matter how much control you think you have.
Old 12-10-2016, 01:34 PM
Knower

I believe that repeating number pattern mean different things to different people over the last few years I've had a few numbers patterns and I would Google them for their meaning but what I found on the internet wouldn't make sense to me or my situation and would get confused because there's so much information on the net. For example I was see the number 13 everywhere an I would Google the meaning and think I had the answer but then I would carry on see 13 even more, I noticed I seen 13 the most on days were I was really anxious (I've have a anxiety disorder) so I took this as a sign to clam down because everything's ok and it would bring me conform and then I stopped seeing 13 everywhere because I think I had received the message I only see 13 now when am panicking or anxious and it does calm me down
Old 15-11-2016, 04:24 AM
Newbie ;)

I experience the same thing! I relate a lot to your situation, I met someone that I knew was going to be significant in my life that I knew made something click in my life path and shortly after began to see the number 11 and 10 repeating. It seemed to be there every time I looked at the clock, or in class I would be assigned number 11 for something, but those are just two examples.

I agree with the others who have responded saying that these numbers are probably guides reaching out to us and letting us know that we are on the right path. I think its a good way for them to communicate with us. I also have come to the conclusion that we wouldn't think anything of these repeating numbers if we didn't need to-- I think out spirits are seeing these numbers pop out because they are special.

Also, I was right about the person making an impact in my life. He taught me a lot about myself and helped me solve inner struggles. Those numbers were just a way of me finding solidarity in that and finding peace knowing he was meant to be in my life one way or another.
Old 22-11-2016, 07:03 AM
Knower

I also see special numbers that started when I was 17. I'll get 1111 a lot or some other number with 11 in it (411, 711, 111, etc.). Another one I'll get is 928, which is my birthday. They started when I was getting a hang of my depression and I was about to graduate from high school in a few months and was trying to figure out where to go to college.